Poll

HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?

UPON ARRIVAL
1 (7.7%)
HE WILL NEVER LEAVE SALINAS, HE'S A WEST COAST NIGGA
7 (53.8%)
THEY MIGHT LOVE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS ANTI-SEMITIC SWASTICA TATOED TO ON HIS HEART
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?  (Read 1009 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?
« Reply #60 on: September 17, 2009, 05:01:26 PM »
You know elior is would be too scared to get out of his nissan in inglewood, much less hang out in a war torn country.

lol  In all fairness, most of this board wouldnt get outta they car in Inglewood.  NIK is just an easy target cus of how he acts on here.  My girl was born in Inglewood so I been up there a bunch of times.  Its cool, just like any other hood.

damn, you're hardcore LOL!

Cali Climate

« Reply #61 on: September 17, 2009, 05:02:17 PM »
You know elior is would be too scared to get out of his nissan in inglewood, much less hang out in a war torn country.

lol  In all fairness, most of this board wouldnt get outta they car in Inglewood.  NIK is just an easy target cus of how he acts on here.  My girl was born in Inglewood so I been up there a bunch of times.  Its cool, just like any other hood.

Nice, have you ever been to the forum or hollywood park out there?

U stay in Inglewood?  And naw, never been to either. I heard Hollywood Park is cool tho.  Just up there to visit.

hell no i'm too white, i live in the valley (of course). I go out there a lot because my buddy is a gambling addict and the horsetrack at hollyood park is off the chain.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #62 on: September 17, 2009, 05:03:10 PM »

Naw, its not about bein hard.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2009, 05:04:39 PM »

what a jackass

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2009, 05:04:43 PM »

Naw, its not about bein hard.

there's nothing special about getting out your car in inglewood, and you'd have to be one big fuckin square to act like there is.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2009, 05:05:13 PM »

what a jackass

what a fucking geek u are. "you wouldnt even get out your car in inglewood!" LOLLL

« Reply #66 on: September 17, 2009, 05:05:48 PM »

U stay in Inglewood?  And naw, never been to either. I heard Hollywood Park is cool tho.  Just up there to visit.

hell no i'm too white, i live in the valley (of course). I go out there a lot because my buddy is a gambling addict and the horsetrack at hollyood park is off the chain.

theres white people in the hood too yah know? Only problem, they usually are doin the worst lol.  You might not see a ton of white people in the hood...but how come everytime you do, they look like SHIT. No teeth, no shoes, torn up wife beater, talkin to their invisible dog....its some sad shit really lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #67 on: September 17, 2009, 05:08:15 PM »

theres white people in the hood too yah know? Only problem, they usually are doin the worst lol.  You might not see a ton of white people in the hood...but how come everytime you do, they look like SHIT. No teeth, no shoes, torn up wife beater, talkin to their invisible dog....its some sad shit really lol

i used to live in oakland, yeah i stood out every morning as i collected my paper at 6 with a cup of coffee and a bathrobe.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: September 17, 2009, 05:10:32 PM »

no, he doesn't know, because he looks like this

Cali Climate

« Reply #69 on: September 17, 2009, 05:10:59 PM »
This thread did get cooler when I showed up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #70 on: September 17, 2009, 05:12:45 PM »
about as cool as them glasses

Cali Climate

« Reply #71 on: September 17, 2009, 05:14:03 PM »
I didn't think you would know something good when it hit ya, still dressin up like a high school sophomore.  :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: September 17, 2009, 05:16:02 PM »
I didn't think you would know something good when it hit ya, still dressin up like a high school sophomore.  :D

sporting laker gear to a rave>>>>>>>eating your own shit>>>>>>>>>sporting those glasses in a restaurant

Cali Climate

« Reply #73 on: September 17, 2009, 05:17:45 PM »
 ;D you're whole m.o. is remedial lol

clothes
shit talking game
personal hygiene
charisma
eyebrows

why do you suck so much?  :nahnah2:

« Reply #74 on: September 17, 2009, 05:27:01 PM »
That picture has got to be in a Dennys....by lookin at the background lol