Poll

HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?

UPON ARRIVAL
1 (7.7%)
HE WILL NEVER LEAVE SALINAS, HE'S A WEST COAST NIGGA
7 (53.8%)
THEY MIGHT LOVE HIM BECAUSE OF HIS ANTI-SEMITIC SWASTICA TATOED TO ON HIS HEART
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?  (Read 1008 times)

LAXCENTRAL

Re: HOW FAST WOULD MOTHERFUCCA DIE IN MIDDLE EAST?
« Reply #90 on: September 18, 2009, 08:23:34 AM »
You know elior is would be too scared to get out of his nissan in inglewood, much less hang out in a war torn country.

lol  In all fairness, most of this board wouldnt get outta they car in Inglewood.  NIK is just an easy target cus of how he acts on here.  My girl was born in Inglewood so I been up there a bunch of times.  Its cool, just like any other hood.

Nice, have you ever been to the forum or hollywood park out there?

I use to live 5 mins south of Inglewood, in Hawthorne.

I went to an L.A. Kings game when they were still in the Forum.

I also went to a concert in the Forum.
YOU ARE TOO COOL... WOW... YOU BEEN TO SO MANY PLACES...

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #91 on: September 18, 2009, 08:25:37 AM »
You know elior is would be too scared to get out of his nissan in inglewood, much less hang out in a war torn country.

lol  In all fairness, most of this board wouldnt get outta they car in Inglewood.  NIK is just an easy target cus of how he acts on here.  My girl was born in Inglewood so I been up there a bunch of times.  Its cool, just like any other hood.

I'm actually just talkin about one place.

And I know I'm cool. That goes without saying.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #92 on: September 18, 2009, 09:54:30 AM »
Yup. Compton ain't even shit nowadays, but just the name makes people piss on themselves.

lol all you remember about Compton is wakin up in some females house with a black eye

But yeah u right. Compton is still Compton tho.  Its not really to be fucked with, but this isnt late 80's early 90's lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #93 on: September 18, 2009, 09:55:53 AM »
Comptons still fucked up, but it ain't no taft high school in woodland hills..them niggas, they slipped to #2 in standardized testing last year, str8 savages.

Sikotic™

« Reply #94 on: September 18, 2009, 10:00:30 AM »
Yup. Compton ain't even shit nowadays, but just the name makes people piss on themselves.

lol all you remember about Compton is wakin up in some females house with a black eye

But yeah u right. Compton is still Compton tho.  Its not really to be fucked with, but this isnt late 80's early 90's lol
LOL the same thing coulda went down in Malibu the way I was acting that night. There were a few times I've been there sober and I didn't get what all the fuss was about. It's definitely not a spot I'd call home, but people talk about it like its hell on earth.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #95 on: September 18, 2009, 11:08:14 AM »

LOL the same thing coulda went down in Malibu the way I was acting that night. There were a few times I've been there sober and I didn't get what all the fuss was about. It's definitely not a spot I'd call home, but people talk about it like its hell on earth.

Yeah. Thats How I feel about most hoods in the US. I mean, shit is bad...but damn....I live next to Mexico lol. Id rather stay in the hood here...then in TJ.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #96 on: September 21, 2009, 12:01:02 PM »
;D you're whole m.o. is remedial lol

clothes
shit talking game
personal hygiene
charisma
eyebrows

why do you suck so much?  :nahnah2:

i get complimented for all those things on a consistent basis. u lose again, banana boy. youre the type of guy that girls make fun of. i know from personal experience LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #97 on: September 21, 2009, 12:02:26 PM »
2 kids were murdered near the private Catholic high school up the street from me. It must be thuggish ruggish over there. I think they hide weapons in their uniforms.

you're truly an ignorant fool if you think there is no gang affiliation within taft high school.
My cousins that went there said it was one of the better high schools they've attended. Maybe they're crazy, I dunno. I can't speak from experience.

in terms of violence, academics, or athletics?
They said there was hardly any violence compared to other schools they've been to.

LOL! where else did they go?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #98 on: September 21, 2009, 12:53:49 PM »

funny guy

I'm actually just talkin about one place.

And I know I'm cool. That goes without saying.

Muhfukka

« Reply #99 on: September 21, 2009, 04:12:31 PM »
the jew gets complimented for his shit talking game and eyebrows on a daily basis. MAN THE FUCK UP AND HANDLE YOUR SHIT

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #100 on: September 21, 2009, 09:34:05 PM »
the jew gets complimented for his shit talking game and eyebrows on a daily basis. MAN THE FUCK UP AND HANDLE YOUR SHIT

females love em both...i guess thats why u cant get off me

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #101 on: September 22, 2009, 11:18:14 AM »
EY FUCK YOU MAYNE