Author Topic: "Megan Fox is dumb as a rock"  (Read 685 times)

Cali Climate

Re: "Megan Fox is dumb as a rock"
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 02:09:08 PM »
In other news, hell = hot.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2009, 02:10:29 PM »
I can't wait til nude pictures leak of this chick
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 02:12:23 PM »
I can't wait til nude pictures leak of this chick
I heard somewhere on the radio that she refuses to do any nude scenes in her movies.

That cracks me up. Like her acting chops are gonna sell out theaters hahahahahahahahaha.

She better do Playboy before those titties sag. She's only got 15 years.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

thisoneguy360

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2009, 04:20:44 PM »
^ You already know  8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 03:37:35 AM »
she was hotter in her 18-20 years old ... still hot as fuck but these tattoes and that "hollywood" look ruin it a little bit

wcsoldier

« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 03:42:49 AM »
Her only mission on this earth is to suck cocks and I'm pretty sure she's great at doing it ...
Her mission should be taking acting lessons.

true ... but everybody and their mama can be in a movie and considered as an actor these days ... talent is not necessary required of in the current world of entertainment ..

Jaydc555

« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 11:53:28 PM »
I would still murder every single person on this forum for her to be my trophy wife.Dating women for personality is for ugly people

wcsoldier

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2009, 02:08:02 AM »
I would still murder every single person on this forum for her to be my trophy wife.Dating women for personality is for ugly people

obviously I wont date a girl which is ugly to me even if she has a great personality but you will see that you're are not going to get at girls just to hit it one night during all your life .... you cant spend some years of your life with somebody you cannot talk with and got some common bonds ..

Jaydc555

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2009, 02:10:39 AM »

obviously I wont date a girl which is ugly to me even if she has a great personality but you will see that you're are not going to get at girls just to hit it one night during all your life .... you cant spend some years of your life with somebody you cannot talk with and got some common bonds ..
Honestly Im 24 now and Id rather be alone then be in a relationship

ikke

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2009, 06:15:26 AM »
I thought we all knew the only inteligent things that come out of her mouth are cocks

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2009, 09:36:03 AM »

i duno if u check the gspot, but jaydc is not someone u should try talking sense to...LOL

Jaydc555

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2009, 06:54:33 PM »

i duno if u check the gspot, but jaydc is not someone u should try talking sense to...LOL
So when are you moving out of your parents house again?LOL