Poll

ARE ROCCO AND ELIOR SOON TO BE FRENEMIES?

YEAH YEAH YOU KNOW IT
5 (29.4%)
PROBABLY
1 (5.9%)
NO, THEY NEED EACH OTHER
1 (5.9%)
FLOYDNESS WILL BONE SOME OTHER GUY
3 (17.6%)
WHITE POWER
7 (41.2%)

Total Members Voted: 8

Author Topic: WHEN FLOYDNESS BONES ROCCY, WILL IT CAUSE A PAINFUL LOVE TRIANGLE?  (Read 422 times)

Cali Climate

Re: WHEN FLOYDNESS BONES ROCCY, WILL IT CAUSE A PAINFUL LOVE TRIANGLE?
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2009, 05:06:31 PM »
Oh so elior got d-bo'd out of his money and didn't make a move....it's alright sccit courage will come over the years...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 05:06:42 PM »
Naw Nik will slip and accidentally scream out "Kobe!"

Floyd will slip and scream out "ohhh the six dollar burger!"

Rocky will have mixed emotions, both being angry as to the wrong name being screamed out, but at the same time feeling a sense of joy that he finally got to cross swords with someone smaller than him.

In the end it will be the most internet legendary 3-some ever.

you drove 14 hours to bitch out on a bet and lose a game of ball. the end.

I didn't pay you from the bet and you did nothing.  NOTHING! I may have lost a game of basketball, but you lost your manhood when I told you I wasn't going to pay you for the bet and you did nothing.  Took it like a true no balls fag.  The x is really getting to you, I mean first you claim 10 hours to LA, then 8, then 6, now 14.  Make up  your mind crackhead.

why you tryna twist shit up? u know ur bitchass said u were too pussy to play for the money BEFORE we played...LOL, what an insecure jackass u are, acgrundy. grow up and start acting your age.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 05:07:37 PM »
Oh so elior got d-bo'd out of his money and didn't make a move....it's alright sccit courage will come over the years...

i know that got u wet, banana boy, but he bitched out the bet BEFORE we played.

and acgrundy, 14 hours both ways (7 hours here and 7 hours back)

Cali Climate

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 05:09:01 PM »
Sure, sure................................

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 08:33:28 PM »
do u guys have jobs? hobbies?  interests? girlfriends? pets?? ANYTHING TO DO IN UR SPARE TIME?!?!? LOL
Coming from the person who only posts In g spot and doesnt even like hip hop.Not to mention you get insulted and made fun of all day every day on this site by everyone.Even cham is making fun of you!C MON SON!
jay, ure a fucking retard. First of all, not everyone who posts on this board is a hip hop fan, and besides I LIKE hip hop.. why do I have to discuss it? I dont really discuss music that I like. Second of all, I have many hobbies and interests that dont include being online. so stfu. Ive been posting here since I was 16 so I obviously come because it makes me laugh.
This is a westcoast hip hop forum.

And you didnt explain why you come here when you just get made fun of by everyone

she's probably one of those girls that gets off on abuse. Chains and whips and all that.