Author Topic: MUSIC AND CHRISTIANITY  (Read 523 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
MUSIC AND CHRISTIANITY
« on: September 16, 2009, 07:16:48 PM »
seriously what the fucc is up wit all 'em r&b and hip hop artist that believe in jesus like it's some sort of a fuccin fashion statement. the other night they had jay-z, kanye and rihanna performin on jay leno and rihanna had this red crucifix sewed in her fuccin hat. shit made me sicc to my satanic stomach.

Sikotic™

Re: MUSIC AND CHRISTIANITY
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 07:59:28 PM »
I dunno. I recently traded in my Jesus Piece for a Pentagram chain.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 08:04:49 PM »
I dunno. I recently traded in my Jesus Piece for a Pentagram chain.

my nigga

The Overfiend

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 08:37:04 PM »

Cali Climate

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2009, 02:31:02 AM »
hmmm  8)  off the walll?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2009, 04:29:23 AM »
RiRi was smoking at The Jay Leno Show!

kemizt

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2009, 07:30:44 PM »
A lot of people, Rappers and Athletes included are just fuckin fashionably religious.  They do that shit cus its whats expected.  Im sorry, but if you wanna thank God at the end of your live performance of "It Aint No Fun", then youre fulla shit lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2009, 09:01:43 PM »
To be far, I've seen Snoop live 3 times and never heard him thank God. LOL

But it is what it is, no one can be like Eazy E and call himself the Devil's Son-In-Law. Gangsta's been out since 2Pac's death, now we can't be evil. After 13 years, you'd think we'd use to it by now.

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 10:58:09 PM »

But it is what it is, no one can be like Eazy E and call himself the Devil's Son-In-Law. Gangsta's been out since 2Pac's death, now we can't be evil. After 13 years, you'd think we'd use to it by now.

Snoop said he actually sold his soul to the devil in exchange to rap or something like that.

Muhfukka

« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2009, 11:38:51 PM »

Snoop said he actually sold his soul to the devil in exchange to rap or something like that.

no shit theres a documentary about it

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2009, 12:25:12 AM »

thats just the murder was the case bullshit...FICTION!...Snoop has stated several times he believes in god. Didn't he join the NOI. I believe so.

Blasphemy

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2009, 07:23:12 AM »

thats just the murder was the case bullshit...FICTION!...Snoop has stated several times he believes in god. Didn't he join the NOI. I believe so.

Nah, I heard him say it in a interview once (not the MWTC related). But honestly, I wouldn't doubt if he just said it to appear more badass..

Cali Climate

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2009, 10:03:32 AM »
It's because the majority of R&B and hip hop artists are black, and religion (esp christianity) still affects the black community in a major way. As for them thinking God wanted them to win a grammy or whatever is just being selfish and delusional, much like a lot of christian behavior.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2009, 11:40:47 AM »

Yeah Ive seen him live a few times too, and he didnt thank God. It was just an example lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"