Author Topic: MUSIC AND CHRISTIANITY  (Read 525 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

Re: MUSIC AND CHRISTIANITY
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 01:29:36 PM »
damn yall well there is some churches that are nice guys I belong to a spiritual church it is not religious becasue I can't stand their bullshit,all their stupid rules they can take em and shove them up their ass............they treat women bad man I will never be a baptist as along as I am alive and as for the Jehovah witness they think God is coming back on a flying sacuer I was like He does that I am going under my bed and hide...........I can't stand the churches that tell you a whole bunch of rules that are not in the bible or they change the meaning of the text in the bible to fit their selfish nature,mayne it wasn't til God took the rose color glasses off that I saw that the projects that I live in,I got this bed ministry where the church and I give beds to those people sleeping on the ground in the projects,mayne they been selling those beds for crack man...............damn i told the church that they are gonna close this building next year down and the church wasd like good.............do you know how messed up a building must be for a church to look forward to a buliding closing down?Mayne and soem of these sick fucks are asking me to sell them pills,well I am selfish and usually ask for four when they are getting ten man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they don't like it they can kiss my pussy,cuz I don't give a fuck...........

Cali Climate

« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2009, 01:49:47 PM »
damn yall well there is some churches that are nice guys I belong to a spiritual church it is not religious becasue I can't stand their bullshit,all their stupid rules they can take em and shove them up their ass............they treat women bad man I will never be a baptist as along as I am alive and as for the Jehovah witness they think God is coming back on a flying sacuer I was like He does that I am going under my bed and hide...........I can't stand the churches that tell you a whole bunch of rules that are not in the bible or they change the meaning of the text in the bible to fit their selfish nature,mayne it wasn't til God took the rose color glasses off that I saw that the projects that I live in,I got this bed ministry where the church and I give beds to those people sleeping on the ground in the projects,mayne they been selling those beds for crack man...............damn i told the church that they are gonna close this building next year down and the church wasd like good.............do you know how messed up a building must be for a church to look forward to a buliding closing down?Mayne and soem of these sick fucks are asking me to sell them pills,well I am selfish and usually ask for four when they are getting ten man,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,they don't like it they can kiss my pussy,cuz I don't give a fuck...........

What would your four children say about you selling drugs? Or even talking about it on the internet?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 01:52:18 PM »

I for damn sure am not a Jehovahs Witness lol....but I dont think they believe God is coming on a flying saucer
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #18 on: September 18, 2009, 02:12:19 PM »
right now yall I am so pissed that i don't give a fuck seriously....I love God and everything He is still my daddy and always will be but right now He knows I am in a very fucked up postion and won't be out of it til they shut this building down,mayne I am waiting for them to give me section eight,your right about my kids but they don't know about this place and what they don't know won't hurt them,I come here now to hide from that building.............there is a room that is just for wheelchairs,mayne no one comes back here which means I can do what the fuck I want.............which is good becasue right now I am very pissed off and the only people I am talkign about it to is you guys................

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 18, 2009, 05:06:04 PM »
What about learning to use right punctuation ?

kemizt

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2009, 07:50:18 PM »

Yeah ! Like putting a space between the last letter in a sentence and the question mark !

;D
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2009, 08:05:48 PM »
At this stage in this generation God should be thanking Black people, besides them old folks, huh. 8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2009, 09:03:53 PM »
At this stage in this generation God should be thanking Black people, besides them old folks, huh. 8)

tell that to bill cosby

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 03:37:13 AM »

Yeah ! Like putting a space between the last letter in a sentence and the question mark !

;D

Haha, that is a very little issue. At least my posts are easy to read.

kemizt

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 10:00:02 AM »
damn yall are clowning ;)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 02:06:04 PM »

tell that to bill cosby

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!