Author Topic: OFFICIAL DUBCC... POST A PIC OF YOURSELF  (Read 5138 times)

Floydness

Re: OFFICIAL DUBCC... POST A PIC OF YOURSELF
« Reply #45 on: September 17, 2009, 12:19:46 AM »
nolbody needs to pay for rave pussy, ever. and u can get tix for cheap.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #46 on: September 17, 2009, 12:23:13 AM »
everyone has different effects when on the xannys and it depends on what kind you take

Kool Beenz

« Reply #47 on: September 17, 2009, 12:41:07 AM »
nolbody needs to pay for rave pussy, ever. and u can get tix for cheap.

so im assuming NIK, Lights and Roccy get pussy easily, for free at raves

but you cant get any dick???

hmmm.....
 ???

Floydness

« Reply #48 on: September 17, 2009, 12:46:56 AM »
where in the fuck did u read I dont want any dick?? I wana understand how this all happend lol.. I specifically saiddddd that I dont just fuck every shmo I meet. I love love, I like actually getting to know the people I hook up with (for the most part heh)..Im surrounded by a lot of fucking LA douchebags that just dont have any of the qualities im looking for in a possible mate. Once I find a suitable companion, ill be getting laid on the regular again. Believe or not you guys, I get hit on. Especially when I get dressed up and go out, but the people that hit on me most of the time dont have any quality to them and my wonderful grandpa always taught me "QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY" get it?????? jesus christ.  :-X :laugh: ::) 8) >:( ;D

Kool Beenz

« Reply #49 on: September 17, 2009, 12:49:25 AM »
where in the fuck did u read I dont want any dick?? I wana understand how this all happend lol.. I specifically saiddddd that I dont just fuck every shmo I meet. I love love, I like actually getting to know the people I hook up with (for the most part heh)..Im surrounded by a lot of fucking LA douchebags that just dont have any of the qualities im looking for in a possible mate. Once I find a suitable companion, ill be getting laid on the regular again. Believe or not you guys, I get hit on. Especially when I get dressed up and go out, but the people that hit on me most of the time dont have any quality to them and my wonderful grandpa always taught me "QUALITY, NOT QUANTITY" get it?????? jesus christ.  :-X :laugh: ::) 8) >:( ;D

this just proves your still sexually frustrated

:D

Floydness

« Reply #50 on: September 17, 2009, 12:50:50 AM »
^^ that just proves my point, so stop bothering me about new dick. I told u, when I get new dick ull know lol.. im gonna get a fucken sticker on my car that says "now acception applications, please inquire within" lol  :laugh:

JAZ

« Reply #51 on: September 17, 2009, 12:52:10 AM »
<<<<<thats me. @ lol at the whalish shitcunt referring to her self as quality.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #52 on: September 17, 2009, 12:52:48 AM »
^^ that just proves my point, so stop bothering me about new dick. I told u, when I get new dick ull know lol.. im gonna get a fucken sticker on my car that says "now acception applications, please inquire within" lol  :laugh:

i doubt anyone would apply

but ok ill stop bothering you about it

Floydness

« Reply #53 on: September 17, 2009, 12:54:55 AM »
<<<<<thats me. @ lol at the whalish shitcunt referring to her self as quality.

show me where i said that u little fagaroo

Floydness

« Reply #54 on: September 17, 2009, 12:56:21 AM »

they'll apply sunny boy, my 5' 2 250 lb friend used to get laid out here all the time till she moved to texas and found her some redneck dick.  I dont know where I read this but someone said "theres not a shortage of dicks wanting to go in holes"

Floydness

« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2009, 12:59:28 AM »
in any case, I think im done with the insults for today ** yawn*** cant wait for more tomorrow, you little bastards. Gn  :loser: :psych:

Kool Beenz

« Reply #56 on: September 17, 2009, 12:59:57 AM »

they'll apply sunny boy, my 5' 2 250 lb friend used to get laid out here all the time till she moved to texas and found her some redneck dick.  I dont know where I read this but someone said "theres not a shortage of dicks wanting to go in holes"

was her name PinkTowelGirl

:D

Cali Climate

« Reply #57 on: September 17, 2009, 01:01:12 AM »
in any case, I think im done with the insults for today ** yawn*** cant wait for more tomorrow, you little bastards. Gn  :loser: :psych:

Goodnight Natalie, you sex kitten.

Roccy

« Reply #58 on: September 17, 2009, 01:51:27 AM »
its actually about $5-7 a pill, and its still worth it.

who said you bought beer for admission? lol, I simply said you spent more on beer that week than I do on a ticket.
how it really goes down..

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2009, 02:03:18 AM »
With some fees, youngins.

rabiz ass foo