Author Topic: Limbaugh Blames Beating Of White Student On “Obama’s America”  (Read 146 times)

Priest

• 'G'

By Casey Gane-McCalla, Assistant Editor

Recently, there has been a video surfacing on the internet of a white student being beat up by a black student on a school bus. Despite the fact that both black students and white students have been beat up on buses and at other places, Rush Limbaugh believes that the beating is due to Obama. Reports say that the fight was due to a disagreement over seating and was not racially motivated.

Here’s what Limbaugh said:

You put your kids on a school bus you expect safety but in Obama’s America the white kids now get beat up with the black kids cheering ‘yeah, right on, right on, right on.’ Of course everybody said the white kid deserved it he was born a racist, he’s white.

Listen To Limbaugh

Blasphemy

Re: Limbaugh Blames Beating Of White Student On “Obama’s America”
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 07:30:36 AM »
1. LOL

2.Over a seat? The black and white kids both define the word nigga and cracka.

3.Really over a seat????

4. You know, he did bring up a point racism on whites is normally over looked do to the history of America, but this wasn't a case of racism. Just pure stupidity.

5. Really over a fucking seat???

6. LOL I wonder if it was back of the bus???

7.Come on, Is he really going to blame the government over 2 morons actions? Were all the fights I used to get into Racially motivated? (Come to think of it, I think I actually fought with pretty much every racial spectrum. Blacks, mexicans,whites, asains lol)

8.I loled at the White Hood thing.

Cali Climate

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 09:58:37 AM »
God damn Obama, if you look closely at the clip you can see him at the back of the bus snickering and rubbing his hands together.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 10:09:52 AM »
Why do people even listen to this asshole? It's obvious all he ever does is purposely try to divide this country for his own financial gain. Nobody sees through this shit?

When his savior Bush was in office, he still started shit. When his nemesis Obama got elected, he still started shit. That's his deal.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 11:24:40 AM »
This guy is a complete fuckin idiot.  No wonder he's a fuckin pill popper. Whats scary is that there are a lot of white people....mostly older white people who listen to this idiot and believe every word he says. Its no wonder so many people look at America the way they do.  I think C-Blue should have had him on that poll about who youd want to die first.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 04:24:41 PM »
I don't know why anyone listens to this guy, I'm not a huge Obama fan but this has got to be some of the stupidest shit I've ever read. This is the same guy that said Mcnabb is only popular because the media wants to see a black QB succeed on national television...