Author Topic: 'Leave Kanye alone!' - Jay-Z defends his 'passionate' friend  (Read 831 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 'Leave Kanye alone!' - Jay-Z defends his 'passionate' friend
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2009, 06:31:45 PM »
Anyone who uses that lame ass "Jay stole all of Biggie lines" argument should be smacked.  You act like his entire discography is the same when it's like 3% if that.

You hating on age means you already lost.

What old days?

Pac gossiped more than a bitch.  It's always been this way and it'll always be this way.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow

eNgIeS

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2009, 09:02:42 PM »
good on Jay Z for havin the balls to speak his mind bar popular opinion. He's right Kanyes being treated like he shot the president. Yeh what he did sucked, and the parody pics are funny, but lay off him if Taylor Swift the victim can accept his apology and move on so should everyone else

lol everyones already moved on. It happened only a couple of days, you have to let it subside at least a week after it happened. At the most you can beat it like a dead horse. but yeah, after a week then its 2 much. By Jay Z doesn't have balls for saying its overrated as hell.Everyone already knows that, its the media blowing it up like they blow up everything.

I didnt say he doesnt have balls, i think he has a bit of balls. Coz no ones ridin for Kanye now. Pretty much everyone has been out there trashin him. Jay-Z's highly regarded to alot of people and i'm sure him coming out defending Kanye could have people turning on Jay-Z too. Sure its not huge balls, but at least he's speaking his mind and putting it out there at the risk of being dragged down with Kanye

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #18 on: September 19, 2009, 03:01:00 AM »
We could excuse Kanye if he wasn't a 32 year old man.

'EclipZe

« Reply #19 on: September 19, 2009, 10:49:15 AM »
We could excuse Kanye if he wasn't a 32 year old man.

no shit.

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #20 on: September 19, 2009, 10:58:59 AM »
super passionate = gay

This. Also Jay Z and Kanye need to get aids and die slow. I mean Jesus Kanye Defended Soulja Boy before Snoop went bitch even more and started working with him. Its interesting...Both have huge egos, both are over rated, both are retarded and stupid.

Jay Z bites Biggie, Steals Lyrics from any other rapper, and then piggy backs of huge success (American Gangster) then claims originality.

Kanye - Is a moron, has some retarded ass ego problems. His albums don't suck, but they are no where near classics, The only generation he is a voice of is the retard one. Supporting Acts like Soulja Boy prove this. This dumbass needs to die. In the end he'll never be a great, and the moment he realizes this he'll Hopefully commit suicide.

I'm just tired of hearing about these 2 niggaz. Jay Z carrier should of ended when 2pac and nas both went after him, and Kanye shouldn't never of started rapping.

Doesn't make sense. How can 2 people this retarded still be in the game. Ones old as fuck, the other is a retard. I mean At least Jay Z has 1 possible classic, and doesn't talk shit like Kanye. But how can the nigga who aint shit act like he got everything. Its like how Soulja Boy was trying to talk shit to Ice T. How can you talk shit 2 someone whos better then you? Come to think of it.

I'm listening to The games first album he says "No, that was aimed at Ja Rule I don't diss Legends" on the Track Documentary.Yet ever since his drop, hes gone on beef after beef, and finally started attacking Jay Z.

God damn, I'm just fucking sick of this faggot shit. Wish the old days were niggaz didn't get all dramatized and just concentrated on the music. Cause that shit is suffering..

Then again, Maybe will get a good diss track.  8)

+1

Couldn't agree more, and although people say Kanye was hot during his early unreleased days to dipsute yoru claim of "he should have never started rappin"- he was in fact using Ghostwriters to test and experiment his production in those early days, which is why his early lyrics sound average or above, and even then his production was 70% sampled

wow... You're both ignorant..... or just stupid, you can pick which one most applies....

Obviously Jay-Z has such a long career because he's doing something right... he's a man with a plan, and it obviously is working!
same for Kanye, you'd have to be a fuckin retard to not see that Kanye has a precious talent, even if you don't like the nigga...

I personally am still having fun with the Kanye Jokes...

and, as anyone who's truely in the industry (or seriously trying to get in) know's, there's no such thing as bad publicity, except for no publicity....
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #21 on: September 19, 2009, 11:08:06 AM »
so let's all cry for a 19 year old millionaire who was interrupted by a 31 year old millionaire when accepting a prize for world peace, I mean best female music video

give me a fucking break
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2009, 11:22:33 AM »
so let's all cry for a 19 year old millionaire who was interrupted by a 31 year old millionaire when accepting a prize for world peace, I mean best female music video

give me a fucking break

HAHA... ^^^CO-SIGN
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 19, 2009, 01:59:03 PM »

give me a fucking break

Nobody really gives a fuck about who was interrupted all this is just a chance to hate on someone who is clearly an arrogant faggot.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #24 on: September 19, 2009, 05:40:27 PM »

give me a fucking break

Nobody really gives a fuck about who was interrupted all this is just a chance to hate on someone who is clearly an arrogant faggot.

I rather someone actually speak there mind then be bitches and pretend to back up some country singer and act offended because everyone else is

it was pathetic to see people like 50 and pitbull show fake outrage
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Swoll1

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: September 19, 2009, 07:45:16 PM »
thaks man.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2009, 06:36:17 PM »
and, as anyone who's truely in the industry (or seriously trying to get in) know's, there's no such thing as bad publicity, except for no publicity....

In this particular case, I don't agree. I think there are circumstances were it is definetly bad for your career. I think Kanye will definitely make a comeback but right now, I feel like the general public is a little sick of him.