Author Topic: Bill O'Reilly supports Public Option healthcare  (Read 230 times)

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Cali Climate

Re: Bill O'Reilly supports Public Option healthcare
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 01:57:00 PM »
Now he'll be too liberal for Fox News and Glenn Beck will finally snag the remaining few of his idiot fan base.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 02:21:10 PM »
Notice how Glenn Beck before the election was Mr. Neoconservative. Now after the election he is now Mr. Libertarian. He is trying to snag up Ron Pauls liberty movement following. It is called 'controlled opposition'. He is a shill.

Cali Climate

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 06:44:04 PM »
Hey do you mind giving me a quick definition of what "controlled opposition" is? I see that term on prisonplanet in reference to GB and the NRA.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 07:10:39 PM »
I don't like Alex Jones he is a fear mongerer. This isn't about conspiracy theories and whatnot. One you open your eyes it is it blatent. If you don't think the media outright lies and marginalizes anybody who threatens whatever agenda they put forth you are wrong.  Controlled opposition is when a media outlet is being used to mislead the public and create a divide in philosophy or politics. It is clear this is being done now almost purposely. If you took the main talking points of Fox News before the election and Fox News after the election. They have almost pulled a complete 180. They are creating a divide. The liberal media is doing it as well by marginalizing the opposition by calling them racists and right wing terrorists just because they don't support bank bailouts and complete lies by the Obama administration.

Matty

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 12:00:22 AM »

Blasphemy

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 12:32:15 AM »