Author Topic: mayne I am backsliding I need yalls prayers  (Read 305 times)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

mayne I am backsliding I need yalls prayers
« on: September 18, 2009, 02:25:26 PM »
mayne I know God wants me back but I am enjoying the dirt I am doing and I have never felt so alone as I do now...........

Cali Climate

Re: mayne I am backsliding I need yalls prayers
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2009, 02:26:44 PM »
God lets thousands of people die a day from homicide, I'm sure he's not gonna mind if you do a little dirt.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »
lol thank u I think that helped........ ;)

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 02:35:14 PM »
lol thank u I think that helped........ ;)

You're still going to hell though.

Sikotic™

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2009, 04:49:16 PM »
God is so wonderful that you're giving up on him.

Welcome to the dark side  :firedevil:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2009, 05:06:26 PM »
mayne I know God wants me back but I am enjoying the dirt I am doing and I have never felt so alone as I do now...........

they say jesus loves all but i wouldn't be surprised if you're the only person he hates

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 09:59:08 AM »

this is dedicated to you athiests.............ha and I stopped backsliding..........

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 01:20:29 PM »
God lets thousands of people die a day from homicide, I'm sure he's not gonna mind if you do a little dirt.

What's wrong with death? I swear people see something so lovely about this world that I still can't find.

To compare a murderer to a backslider is more understanding but some of us are delivered from purposely sinning through repentance and mercy while others who just doesn't give a damn is turn to a reprobated mind. God judges the heart not our actions!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Sikotic™

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 03:19:43 PM »

What's wrong with death? I swear people see something so lovely about this world that I still can't find.
No disrespect when saying this, but why don't you just kill yourself then if this world is so horrible?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 06:29:43 PM »

No disrespect when saying this, but why don't you just kill yourself then if this world is so horrible?

I never said the world is horrible and how do u know I've never tried?

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 10:51:59 PM »

Well it seemed like you were saying that when you said you see nothing right with the world and that death really isn't that bad. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I got from what you said.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 11:03:48 PM »
im not laughin at you sik...but damn you a fool...lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2009, 11:11:07 PM »
No, that's not what I meant at all. nevermind

Well it seemed like you were saying that when you said you see nothing right with the world and that death really isn't that bad. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's what I got from what you said.