Author Topic: a pussy present from me and sikotic............dub reunion and an orgy  (Read 518 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: a pussy present from me and sikotic............dub reunion and an orgy
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2009, 12:11:47 AM »
im like 90 percent sure that ur an alias... can I please get a mod to check her IP address so I know for sure? we can even make this fun and place some bets  :loco:
A course its a alias. Not even the most retarded person on earth is this stupid.

If Queens is an alias its gotta be the longest running alias in the history of the dub. props.

Blasphemy

« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2009, 03:08:44 AM »
im like 90 percent sure that ur an alias... can I please get a mod to check her IP address so I know for sure? we can even make this fun and place some bets  :loco:
A course its a alias. Not even the most retarded person on earth is this stupid.

If Queens is an alias its gotta be the longest running alias in the history of the dub. props.

Well, Really even if its not a Alias its still funny as fuck. All the hypocritical notions, character traits, what appears to be mood swing posting, and the countless retardation I think people experience when they read her shit. Alias or Not I have 2 Prop Lady Q 4 keeping the shit interesting.

Floydness

« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2009, 03:20:36 AM »
queen u should call me so ill be able to tell for sure.. REVEAL URSELF!

Kool Beenz

« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2009, 03:29:04 AM »

thast queens number

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2009, 10:38:40 AM »
ag was that you who called me?you lilfreak I was cracking up at your message...........

and we shouldn't do the orgy but def.the barbq..................cmon yall we got entertinaers

Moe

« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2009, 10:48:58 AM »
we've never been united.
we cannot be reunited.

im down for an orgy, but only if i get both floydness and queen at the same time.

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2009, 10:52:51 AM »
OMG yall are still talking about the orgy yo yall what if these women have diseases and yall die of aids...........cmon yall think...........