Author Topic: proof on the way...being gay is a disorder  (Read 416 times)

verbalassaulta

proof on the way...being gay is a disorder
« on: November 05, 2002, 09:15:02 AM »
not only is it just flat out wrong but being gay is a sickness/disorder ...and a study should prove this soon enough...it might be a while before they can fully prove it and cure it....hopefully this will lead to curing all the gays

http://msnbc.com/news/830384.asp?pne=msn

Suga Foot

Re:proof on the way...being gay is a disorder
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2002, 06:04:43 PM »
lol @ Curing Gay people.  

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2002, 03:38:39 AM »
not only is it just flat out wrong but being gay is a sickness/disorder ...and a study should prove this soon enough...it might be a while before they can fully prove it and cure it....hopefully this will lead to curing all the gays

http://msnbc.com/news/830384.asp?pne=msn

Brother, finally we agree on something.  Being gay is not natural.  The more you get away from your natural relationship with the Creator and his Creation the more you go astray, the more you are lead into the devils plan.

Maybe it's from all the pork, swine eating that is common in non-Muslim societies.  Pigs are injected with hormones such as estrogyn in order to stimulate their growth and reproductive cycle.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2002, 09:16:30 AM »
LOL.  Or maybe it's from ignorance, LOL.  

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2002, 10:34:54 AM »
LOL.  Or maybe it's from ignorance, LOL.  

LOL.  Awwww got to love Trauma, Trauma's a funny guy.  LOL.  I just can't stop laughing!!!!!!

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2002, 11:39:54 AM »
LOL @ subject!  I agree...that shit isn't natural.

Damn, I LOVE eating pork though!

verbalassaulta

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2002, 12:36:53 PM »
its is kinda funny...but finally scientific proof

closetothalimit

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2002, 01:46:01 PM »
who really cares if there is gay people in the world anyway? i mean even if it is a disease who gives a fuck, their obviously enjoying it.

i mean its not natural but that doesnt mean its wrong and that is something the world needs to be rid of. why doesnt the money funding this research fuckin go to something useful like AIDS or helping starving people.

Pillow

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2002, 09:56:31 PM »
being gay is a disorder, how the fuck u gonna have a cocka and like cock, fuck that shit...

Suga Foot

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2002, 10:01:41 PM »
If goats or whatever are gay, and humans are gay, maybe it is natural for all animals to be a little fruity.  Either way, who cares?  Let 'em live their lives how ever they want.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2002, 10:46:53 PM »
maybe infinite is gay....  :o or maybe thats just wishful thinking on my part....

oooooooh i can't help it he is sooooooooooo hot!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;) :D

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2002, 08:18:56 PM »
LOLOLOL^^^ man thats some REAL dumb shit that U said about pork HAHHHA i cant believe U are taking Islam so serisouly...man yall I am willing to bet the next big musllim-terrorist news is gonna have John Walker II on it, lol.

BTW U know there are gay muslims out there ::)

Listen to Chris Rock-Live in DC...lol he baggs on muslims who dont eat pork lol its funny peace

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: November 08, 2002, 02:46:08 AM »
LOLOLOL^^^ man thats some REAL dumb shit that U said about pork HAHHHA i cant believe U are taking Islam so serisouly...man yall I am willing to bet the next big musllim-terrorist news is gonna have John Walker II on it, lol.

BTW U know there are gay muslims out there ::)

Listen to Chris Rock-Live in DC...lol he baggs on muslims who dont eat pork lol its funny peace

There is nothing in this world that deserves more of my attention and seriousness than Islam.  Islam does not regard man's natural religious urge as a passing phase of his moral intellect, but rather makes it the center of his life and aspirations!!!!!

ToNe1904

« Reply #13 on: November 08, 2002, 04:05:26 AM »
Pigs are injected with hormones such as estrogyn in order to stimulate their growth and reproductive cycle.  

kinda like cows n chickens  ;)