Author Topic: is it theory or true that RED MEAT is bad for you?  (Read 304 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
is it theory or true that RED MEAT is bad for you?
« on: September 19, 2009, 08:09:16 PM »
where all the internet doctors....is red meat bad for you or is there certain red meat thats bad?
ive heard for years now...nah i cant eat that red meat or red meat cuz its bad for me, bad for me cholesterol, blood sugar etc, its not healthy etc...
and if this is bad..why is it that much worse than white meat or other types of meat?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: is it theory or true that RED MEAT is bad for you?
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2009, 08:25:06 PM »
thread about meat?

PAUSE!

Blasphemy

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2009, 08:43:44 PM »
where all the internet doctors....is red meat bad for you or is there certain red meat thats bad?
ive heard for years now...nah i cant eat that red meat or red meat cuz its bad for me, bad for me cholesterol, blood sugar etc, its not healthy etc...
and if this is bad..why is it that much worse than white meat or other types of meat?

Yes it is bad for you. Mostly cause of how much fat content is in it. Red meat = The cow, White Meat or Dark meat normally is referring to Chicken which isn't as bad. Chicken is actually suppose to be healthy, but since its full of all those additives its basically nullified. Red Meat is basically just eating purely do to taste. Their are really no good side effects. Only thing it gives you is Protein.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2009, 08:45:52 PM »
so what are people doin by eatin red meat?
and why isnt/arent anyone lol the gov't stop sellin it and preventin deaths if its causin deaths or whatever its causin
its crazy cuz i heard bout red meat bein bad for you years ago...and years later there hasnt been much change in peoples lives IMO...some have stopped eatin it but not the entire world...lol

Yes it is bad for you. Mostly cause of how much fat content is in it. Red meat = The cow, White Meat or Dark meat normally is referring to Chicken which isn't as bad. Chicken is actually suppose to be healthy, but since its full of all those additives its basically nullified. Red Meat is basically just eating purely do to taste. Their are really no good side effects. Only thing it gives you is Protein.

« Last Edit: September 19, 2009, 08:49:20 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 10:15:01 PM »
Like everything, moderation is key.....  You need lean red meat in your diet.

Red Meat is basically just eating purely do to taste. Their are really no good side effects. Only thing it gives you is Protein.

That don't sound right, nor true....... I know lean meat is a great source of iron.

Roccy

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 10:50:31 PM »
in moderation its cool.
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2009, 11:25:06 PM »
This belief is from the media trying to scare people into watching their shit.

Red meat isn't bad for you as long as it isn't all you eat. Everything you eat should be in moderation.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2009, 11:26:31 PM »
This belief is from the media trying to scare people into watching their shit.

Red meat isn't bad for you as long as it isn't all you eat. Everything you eat should be in moderation.
true shit...
some read meat can be healthy

Jaydc555

« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »
Lights love sucking bloody cock

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2009, 11:30:16 PM »
are you always this ignorant???

Jaydc555

« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2009, 11:32:44 PM »

Are you always this ironic?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 12:18:11 AM »

generally speaking hardly almost ever... 8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 12:24:51 AM »

generally speaking hardly almost ever... 8)
You know im talking about irnoy right?Not iron as in iron man or iron thats part of a well balanced diet.Something makes me believe youi really do have learning disabilities.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 02:09:05 AM »
Queen told me she got oral herpes from sucking native american dick . So I guess the answer's yes

Blasphemy

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2009, 03:22:41 AM »
so what are people doin by eatin red meat?
and why isnt/arent anyone lol the gov't stop sellin it and preventin deaths if its causin deaths or whatever its causin
its crazy cuz i heard bout red meat bein bad for you years ago...and years later there hasnt been much change in peoples lives IMO...some have stopped eatin it but not the entire world...lol

Well Yes, everything in Moderation stops harmful sideeffects. If you drink a glass of Red wine its good for you, hell even beer is. But people don't drink in moderation, they excess. Beef won't be banned cause it doesn't kill your ass. Its just not healthy, aside from the few side effects like protein and iron its not good.

This is why lots of diets tell you to Cut out the red meet excessively and to get your protein and iron intake from another source. The government won't do shit, cause the industry pumps millions of dollars into this country, countless jobs, and is pretty much a staple of American Culture in some parts.Hell, When that beef recall closed down that company lots of people became jobless.

But no, dont' expect a ban. Just cause its unhealthy doesn't mean the world won't stop. We smoke, we drink until we are drunk and impaired, we abuse drugs, and abuse our selves. Until some huge event comes and I mean really huge, don't expect a huge change. People need to eat healthy, but they don't want to, cause people will always crave the taste of meat.

Also on Moderation, if you do anything excessive, it will have a bad effect. If you down I mean down water it will kill you. Something about your blood cells getting aquafied or something like that. But yeah, excessive eating, drinking, everything is why stuff will have a bad a effect. If you eat some red meat, but not all the time you'll avoid lots of the bad side effects.

Really though, Trans fat and other additives can really make something more unhealthier.