Poll

Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?  (Read 2866 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?
« Reply #120 on: October 09, 2009, 10:51:51 AM »
What's with the hybrids?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #121 on: October 09, 2009, 03:46:18 PM »
What wit the wombat?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #122 on: October 09, 2009, 05:02:41 PM »
1. Gay people seem to not care about pumping out heaps of kids or even breeding at all , which is a good thing considering the world is disgustingly over-populated

and

2. The less men are interested in women, the more women there are for wolves like me.

You make two very good points. And i can't really say i think being gay is a "mental illness". But sometimes when i see those OVERLY flamboyant gay people i wonder if they really have something wrong with them.

Fraxxx

« Reply #123 on: October 10, 2009, 04:22:44 AM »
What wit the wombat?

He's a straight sturdy muhfucka, like I.  ;)

Do you think transsexual people are: 1. mentally ill
                                                  2. "made" a i.e. male in a female body by their environment
                                                  3. people that are born with the wrong body                     ?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: October 10, 2009, 06:21:21 PM »
Straight? Ehhhhhhh.

Transsexual people are confused mentally. Obviously. And got muthafuckin' problems. They take the gay thang to a wholeeee notha levelllll.

And it all confuses me mentally. Becuz I don't understand it. Not just by what goes on in the person's brain, but I don't get the whole adding, subtracting, etc. Man has bodily functions woman don't. Woman's body has stuff happen that doesn't to a man's body. How in the fuck could you mess around wit that? And why would you want too? Millions of questions...

How about you? Do you find it appealing?

sprite

« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2009, 01:02:19 PM »
I love how QuietTruth says "dont knock someone for their beliefs" when he's blatanly demonizing homosexuality

and also how he "knows gay niggas and has no problems with them" yet them being gay is as vile and disgusting as pedophilia.... nice logic

I think one of QT's mom's boyfriends once upon a time tried to touch him or something... maybe it was recently

I'm not trying to be a smartass either, observing this QT guy over the years he definitely comes from a weird situation and is a strange guy

any poster who's been on the DubCC for years knows he's just..... stupid I guess

it's really weird that this QT guy is so obsessed with how wrong it is to stick a dick in the ass...

I mean it seems like it's really bothering him, for real

I'm not down with it, but I certainly don't think about or worry about what other fags are doing

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2009, 04:34:11 PM »
Got damn.

How the fuck I'm obsessed when I got niggas constantly replying to my fuckin' quotes?