Poll

Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?  (Read 2911 times)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?
« Reply #45 on: September 21, 2009, 03:52:20 PM »
The norm that was established via Religious roots.
The norm had nothing to do with religous roots. Before organzied religon it was the norm to be hetrosexual. Just like any species, heterosexuality is the norm simply because it is establisheded through normal gentics to produce offspring.
Yeah. No matter what society says, a guy fucking another guy in the ass is not normal.

Is fucking a girl in the ass normal?
Nope.
How do you define normal? I'd say it's normal because it is simply another way of sexual pleasure, but it can be considered abnormal because it deviates away from the original way of sex.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #46 on: September 21, 2009, 03:58:20 PM »
A DICC IN ANOTHER MANS HAIRY ASS IS NOT NORMAL...JESUS FUCC!!!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #47 on: September 21, 2009, 04:41:28 PM »
Ya damn right, I believe what the Bible says about man lying with another man BUT look, it's not religion based. C-Blue, he ain't no damn Christian, (and you're black, really?, that's crazy hard to comprehend, that's wil, I never thought I'd ever see a black person who doesn't believe in God, lol, nah BUT) C-Blue ain't no fuckin' religious person, and he sees it's wrong! CUZ it's not right. By the simplistic FACT of reproduction, Fraxxx!

dont be so fuccin shocced..i aint the only blacc man who dont believe in god. yeah it is true most blacc people believe in god..TOO MANY.. but def. not all of 'em. Langston Hughes and Nella Larsen of the Harlem renaissance was both atheist, so was author Richard Wright and last but not least the mr. gangsta rap godfather himself Eric Wright (no relation).

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #48 on: September 21, 2009, 07:13:41 PM »
Ya damn right, I believe what the Bible says about man lying with another man BUT look, it's not religion based. C-Blue, he ain't no damn Christian, (and you're black, really?, that's crazy hard to comprehend, that's wil, I never thought I'd ever see a black person who doesn't believe in God, lol, nah BUT) C-Blue ain't no fuckin' religious person, and he sees it's wrong! CUZ it's not right. By the simplistic FACT of reproduction, Fraxxx!

dont be so fuccin shocced..i aint the only blacc man who dont believe in god. yeah it is true most blacc people believe in god..TOO MANY.. but def. not all of 'em. Langston Hughes and Nella Larsen of the Harlem renaissance was both atheist, so was author Richard Wright and last but not least the mr. gangsta rap godfather himself Eric Wright (no relation).

I feel weird learning such news.

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2009, 02:21:41 AM »
Ok

to the argument, some animals are gay too... ok well

BUT WE ARE HUMANS! donīt u think we as the highest species should not compare our selfs to animals???

U know what? there is canibalism in the animal kingdome too, so its natural right? u got animas which eat their own shit, so its natural right? and should be ok for us to do the same...

so next time you go to a nice restaurant, go and eat your own shit, and tell everybody that it is natural in the animal kingdome ::)

i bet if u fight for your rights and march a few decades it will be ok... ;D

Fraxxx

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2009, 02:59:55 AM »
I was waiting for Fraxxx. Just waiting. And OF COURSE it's the Atheists who think what they do about homosexuality.

Truthug's correct.

Mark my words. Mark my words. In a few more years we will be ACCEPTING pedophilia! Like we do with gays. Watch. Watch. It's already stating. So watch. And ya'll will give them an excuse like ya'll doin' for being gay.

It's disgusting. It is NOT natural. Don't you understand reproduction?? Just becuz a fuckin' dog humps the other, big whoppidy doo da day. You don't see a fuckin' lion fuckin' another male lion. I think I read somewhere once before about a certain animal being 'gay' and they were shunned by the rest of them, actually as a matter of fact it may have even been on TV, Animal Planet or Discovery.

Why does America gotta give excuses to everybody?? I wanna know what it's like in other countries, this homosexuality issue. Shit is still unheard of. Still wrong.

There is a man and woman for a reason with certain reproductive organs for certain reasons SON. COME ON. Now don't dumb me down, becuz YOU ain't even comprehending the FACTS that you love to hear. Once you expect the FACT of REPRODUCTION, lights should start goin' off in your head. Males and females have different bodily functions mannnnnn. Reproductive organs. For a reason son!!! Science, your favorite subject, Fraxxx, science states that man and woman have scents that attract each other to one another. Opposite sex. Studies. You ain't meant to be lusting over the same gender. Period.

Nice QT, I'm waiting for your comment, as well, everytime such topic comes up.  ;D
It IS natural. That means it happens in nature. There are over 1500 different species that show homo- or bisexual behaviour. And the gay idividuals don't get shunned. You might think it's wrong but that's not the proper catgory. That you find it disgusting is solely your problem. I think cannibalism is disgusting, but it's natural. And yes, there are gay lions, sorry.

I still don't fucking know how to embed pics/vids but here are the links.

http://www.bild.de/BILD/news/leserreporter/2008/11/24/schwule-loewen/schwule-loewen-von-siegfried-und-roy-01-MBQF-10911949,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=225.jpg

In another post you said two grown men doing what they wanna do is whatever. That's a good start. But the next step isn't necessarily accepting pedophilia. That a completely different topic. One thing is sex, the other sexual abuse/rape. So don't give me that bullshit people would excuse child's rape just cuz they let gay people have their personal freedom. Pathetic!

Then my "beloved science". Fact is, gays are not meant to have children with each other, that's obvious. So what? The categories of wrong or right don't apply here. Is it "right" to have sex with a girl just for fun? See, it's not logic to say "only cuz you're unable to reproduce you can't have any sex". The one thing doesn't exclude the other. My moral is: try not to affect others negatively with your actions.
So tell me, what are you scared of? What is the negative effect of people of the same sex loving each other on you/society/the world? Give me some of my beloved facts.
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2009, 03:15:37 AM »
Ok

to the argument, some animals are gay too... ok well

BUT WE ARE HUMANS! donīt u think we as the highest species should not compare our selfs to animals???

U know what? there is canibalism in the animal kingdome too, so its natural right? u got animas which eat their own shit, so its natural right? and should be ok for us to do the same...

so next time you go to a nice restaurant, go and eat your own shit, and tell everybody that it is natural in the animal kingdome ::)

i bet if u fight for your rights and march a few decades it will be ok... ;D

Cannibalism is natural, not natural right. Animals can't reflect their actions. They don't have wrong or right. Tell me how you measure wrong/right. Is it wrong cuz you don't like it? Is there any principle behind your thinking or are you just going by sentiment?

I believe that you are allowed to do what you want, as long as it doesn't affect others negatively. So clearly I wouldn't condone eating shit in public. But maybe you have some more clever examples which totally prove your point.

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2009, 03:41:36 AM »
i dont hate homos or something like that, i never talked to a gay person and if they think its ok and want do do it, is their buisness. the question was if we think it is a mental ilness and in my eyes it is

Fraxxx

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2009, 03:54:44 AM »
i dont hate homos or something like that, i never talked to a gay person and if they think its ok and want do do it, is their buisness. the question was if we think it is a mental ilness and in my eyes it is

Ok, you're right about the thread question.  :)

I think human behaviour is so diverse thant you can't just draw a line and say from here on it's mentally ill.
But i'll just look up the definition. That should help.

The Overfiend

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2009, 05:49:59 AM »

Anal sex is biologically natural because both men and women can achieve orgasm through anal stimulation.

These mates of mine in the army actually got briefed on this, briefed on this! By the fucking ARMY that if they get captured and raped in the ass by the Taliban they shouldn't think they are gay if they get a hard on and blow because it is a natural reaction as the anal tract responds to stimulation.

In other words: orgasms are the body's natural response to stimulation. There is no psychological, social or cultural component or factors necessary. Orgasms are the body's natural response to stimulation. So in a biological sense it is a natural outlet of pleasure, although of course not necessary for human production. So I'd say its natural, as for 'normal', well society tends to determine what is normal, in some social settings it may be normal and I'm all for social engineering, provided the sheep are led in the right direction.

As for gays and being gay, I don't see what real wolves got to worry about: if you are a masculine manly straight motherfucker, and know who you are, why would you give a fuck? As if society is going to collapse, people just scared, doomsday this revelations that, people just too scared and too weak to be optimistic and see beyond their social norms.

The untermenschen, the 'Under-Man' -- the man who measures under the standards of capacity and adaptability imposed by the social order in which he lives.

-Lothrop Stoddard

"If the 85 are in the sheep state of mind right? They still remain in the sheep state of mind...Its just which way are you leading the sheep off the cliff or to some grass to graze to live a full productive life?"
-The RZA, off Chamber Music.

« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 05:54:12 AM by Illuminati Clique »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2009, 08:40:38 AM »

How you know they ain't fighting? :D

Fraxxx, my Goddddddd.

..gays are not meant to have children with each other..
YES, becuz your NOT meant to be gay!!

Don't you notice how females and females CAN'T even attempt a way to have intercourse wit each other. Didn't you notice that?? There is nuttin' they could do to cause 'natural stimulation' to ONE ANOTHER. So there goes that out the window.

Just becuz we have an open society doesn't mean now homosexual is 'natural'.... Which will be the argument for pedophilia soon.

What I'm scared of? I'm scared this world is on it's way out. That's what I'm scared of. Look at America!! This is a sad, sad, sad generation. I wanna have children. But what are they goin' to be seeing when they come of age? Men hand in hand? Women kissing one another in the mouth in a movie. When there used to be a time when couples weren't even allowed to sleep in the same bed on film, now they'll be havin' gay sex scenes??? The vows between a man and a woman labeled an 'old fashioned relationship'? And than to think more and more people are choosing this lifestyle and people such as yourself, Fraxxx are accepting it, it's mind baffling.

Yo you hear that?? I hear a horse galloping.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2009, 09:43:01 AM »
I can't honestly get how people don't understand the circle of life. Man, woman and child is and always be the strongest alliance ever formed by mankind. Period. Man is not supposed to mix wit man. Why the fuck you think children without fathers is fucked up in the head?? Why you think children without mothers always feel like they missing somethang?? Vice versa. There's a, I don't know a word, maybe bond, a bond, that ain't meant to be manipulated, it ain't meant to be fucked wit. Psychologically. Chemically. NATURALLY. Period. Point blank. Done deal.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2009, 10:30:20 AM »
I don't understand why people feel so goddamn threatened by homosexuality, if you think about it, its good for humankind; 2 reasons:

1. Gay people seem to not care about pumping out heaps of kids or even breeding at all , which is a good thing considering the world is disgustingly over-populated

and

2. The less men are interested in women, the more women there are for wolves like me.

I wouldn't say homosexuality is a mental illness itself, but even if it is, it isn't the type of illness to drastically impair somebody's ability to live a good life and contribute to society (provided homos employ reason and social sensitivity).

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2009, 01:23:47 PM »
Damn lol

If homosexuality is a mental illness then every bit of sexuality is a part of a psychological disorder. Why are people so concerned about homosexuals? I think you should mind your own business as long as they're not trying to turn you out.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2009, 07:36:02 PM »
This shit is wack.