Poll

Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?

Yes
9 (37.5%)
No
15 (62.5%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?  (Read 2894 times)

Fraxxx

Re: Would you consider homosexuality a mental illness?
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2009, 03:51:40 AM »

America at this point is 10 muthafuckin' times worse than Sodom. That verse was supposed to speak to people. Evidently nobody seems to give a fuck. So God's got a plan. This shit's open in society. They are allowed to marry in 6 states, shit is unbelievable.

Humanity suffered endless wars, unbelievable hate, violence, murder, rape, it still does!!!
Exactly, exactly, and here comes homosexuality, here's another to add to the list.

I know their fuckin' human, but their affections AREN'T natural, neither is their sexual intercourse.

Pedophilia AND homosexuality are both VILE acts. Neither is natural affections.

Back to shapes like in the last thread. Remember the circle. ;D Now it represents reproduction. Circle of life. You're born, child, parent, grandparent, death. It's how it is. Nature nigga. Man, woman and child. Triangle. You cannot break it. Ya can't manipulate it. The psychology of it. You need a father, you need a mother. Homosexuality challenges that!! You can't! A father cannot be a mom. A mother cannot be a father. Come on Scientific Sam. You know this! This is the point where this argument on gayness is WACK. Becuz of these FACTS. If homosexuality becomes bigger than us. Humanity will end. Don't you SEE? Don't you UNDERSTAND? Man. Woman. Kid.

^ That answers your question perfectly, the negative effect you ask.

That shit is so shallow. You think homosexuality could challenge the "circle of life"? (Even though Elton John sings that.);D You honestly think that there will be more and more gay people only because their lifestyle is accepted and therefore humanity will end?? Come on Simple Jack! There has always been about the same percentage of gay people, they just couldn't admit back then. Don't you UNDERSTAND?  Your views on mostly everything you commented on TOT are as basic as it gets. Maybe it's not your fault cuz obviously you have been raised as an extremly close-minded person (example: There are really people that don't believe in god? Mind-baffling!) but it's a little annoying that you block out every single argument, whether from me or anyone else, if it doesn't fit in your views on the world. Admit it. You say "homosexuality is unnatural". I prove you wrong. You say "two men hand in hand will confuse children". I ask if you honestly think THAT will bring the world to an end. You leave that behind. Now you say "If homosexuality becomes bigger than us humanity will end." I tell you that the numbers of gay people won't rise cuz they are born like that and it's always about the same percentage. What's gonna be next?

Edit: You still bring up that homosexuality is no natural affection. IT IS. Over 1500! different species, humans included practice gay sex.
       And your link between homosexuality and pedophilia is that both are "vile"? That's a category which holds no value in a discussion. I pointed out the difference in a sensible 
       way. But like I said, you tend to ignore what doesn't fit in your views.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 04:02:15 AM by Fraxxx »
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2009, 08:53:19 AM »
Homie, are you gay?

How in the hell is my thoughts simple? Look at how weak your arguments is. You cannot DENY reproduction and the fact man and woman is a puzzle. They fit togetherrrrrrrrrrrrr. They produce offspring. Like over 1500 different species do! That alone should tell you, fuckin' the same gender ain't RIGHT, NATURAL, or MEANT TO BE. That alone son. That ALONE. And how am I a close-minded person to understand homosexuality is wrong? When you can't seem to piece together natural intercourse. And let's not even speak on close-mindedness when you son, don't even believe in a God.  :-X

Anyways. You can't get understand the SCIENCE of two become one flesh? You can't understand how homosexuality is false? Having an affection to the same sex is not mankind's destiny. A woman is. That's why they are able to reproduce. It's the connection that is there. Two men cannot connect as one. And nope not in the ass.

And when you say 'oh well, they can't help it'. What you mean? Why say it like that? As if it is uncontrollable urges. Great, now they can't control their urges to fuck another man. So its all lust? Fuckin' nice huh.

I tell you that the numbers of gay people won't rise cuz they are born like that and it's always about the same percentage.
LMAO! Um, :-X.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2009, 09:00:12 AM »

Fraxxx

« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2009, 11:38:12 AM »
Homie, are you gay?

How in the hell is my thoughts simple? Look at how weak your arguments is. You cannot DENY reproduction and the fact man and woman is a puzzle. They fit togetherrrrrrrrrrrrr. They produce offspring. Like over 1500 different species do! That alone should tell you, fuckin' the same gender ain't RIGHT, NATURAL, or MEANT TO BE. That alone son. That ALONE. And how am I a close-minded person to understand homosexuality is wrong? When you can't seem to piece together natural intercourse. And let's not even speak on close-mindedness when you son, don't even believe in a God.  :-X

Anyways. You can't get understand the SCIENCE of two become one flesh? You can't understand how homosexuality is false? Having an affection to the same sex is not mankind's destiny. A woman is. That's why they are able to reproduce. It's the connection that is there. Two men cannot connect as one. And nope not in the ass.

And when you say 'oh well, they can't help it'. What you mean? Why say it like that? As if it is uncontrollable urges. Great, now they can't control their urges to fuck another man. So its all lust? Fuckin' nice huh.

I tell you that the numbers of gay people won't rise cuz they are born like that and it's always about the same percentage.
LMAO! Um, :-X.

No, I'm not gay. I enjoy straight sex for more than half of my life now and never even thought about having sex with men. It's just that the idea of two people of the same sex having sex simply doesn't offend me.

That only a male and a female can reproduce is quite obvious. But this has nothing to do with it. Tell me, if homosexuality wasn't inherent how come that there are gay individuals of so many animal species? It's simply a variation of behaviour and your moral categories of 'right' and 'meant to be' don't fit. Still it's natural which is proven through... nature! It's funny how you still deny.

You talk about mankind's destiny like you would know. And this comes from a person that assumed homosexuality might have started in prison. ;D

Did you notice that I'm the only idiot that still bothers to discuss this with you? Guess why?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 11:40:04 AM by Fraxxx »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2009, 11:43:34 AM »
why are muthafuccas still debating this goddamn bullshit. FUCCIN NIGGAS IN THE ASS IS NOT NORMAL. no matter how u fuccin look at it. it aint got shit to do with no god. it's simple common sense.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2009, 02:19:41 PM »
^ It's clearly fuckin' Fraxxx.

Did you notice that I'm the only idiot that still bothers to discuss this with you? Guess why?
Cuz I'm right. :D

Fraxxx

« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2009, 01:34:57 AM »

Sure, just like the other times. Read the quote!  ;)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2009, 09:11:21 AM »
niggas became homosexuals after integration and miggling with white people. that was one of the cons from integration. history shows that homosexuality started with the white race. now we got white people wanted bestiality rights . buy yes eeye think its mental and with that being said ther are a lot of people on here with mental illness
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2009, 09:41:06 AM »

now we got white people wanted bestiality rights .
Don't tell me that's serious.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2009, 10:17:00 AM »

now we got white people wanted bestiality rights .
Don't tell me that's serious.
eye kid you not http://www.miaminewtimes.com/2009-08-20/news/animal-instincts-zoophiles-love-and-have-sex-with-animals-will-the-world-ever-accept-them/1       
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2009, 10:50:18 AM »

Lol so a cluster of sick fucks want sex with animals legalised and you see that as reason to aim at whites again,YOU are the one with the mental issues man if you were any dumber, i would swear you were a white hill billy.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2009, 11:23:46 AM »
whats illegal in aus?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2009, 01:59:22 PM »
Aight that article has got to be one of the foulest pieces of material I ever read.

Do you see how this sick shit all coincides with pedophilia and homosexuality? Do you rationalists see?

The fuck.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2009, 08:47:05 PM »
It could be. But no more then religion is.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

The Overfiend

« Reply #89 on: September 28, 2009, 06:34:40 AM »
The differences is bestiality and pedophilia are sexual acts not conducted between two consenting adult human-beings. That is the difference and that is the problem that sets bestiality and pedophilia away from having any acceptable place in society.

As I said before, it dosn't matter if homosexuality is a mental illness or not. Thats not the issue because mental illness is common, very common. And even if you don't have a total mental illness most people generally have slight leanings and tendencies towards types of mental illness; which is normal because thats what makes us delightfully human
. Racism is considered a mental illness but none of us would have a sense of humor if we were not just a lil bit malicious, sadistic or racist. Many people with sorts of and/or degrees of mental illness (drug addict musicians, artists, sociopathic celebrities, business people and individuals with paranoid or grandiose mental tendencies, or even just low intellect) live in society and contribute in their own unique way. The real issue is whether it is a problem or not to society, humanity and the world at large.

I agree with the mainstream consensus (Western) society has taken. As far as it dosn't harm anybody and is consensual between two adult human-beings, homosexuality is no longer a thing to be persecuted. 

Also by the same reasoning, there is nothing wrong with heterosexual sodomy either (just buy and gift-wrap a home enema-kit for your woman's birthday so she can make it real clean).

« Last Edit: September 28, 2009, 06:52:45 AM by Illuminati Clique »