Author Topic: Midwestryder  (Read 189 times)

ikke

Midwestryder
« on: September 20, 2009, 12:30:58 PM »
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?action=profile;u=13982

Give this guy some props, his post are fucking funny.

He claims to be listening to hiphop since he was 5 and his greatest achievement is knowing allot of artists before everybody else in the world.
He's arguably more retarded and ignorant then lights.

Some classic Quotes:

that album put my city on hip hop map at last . .i played that album out that summer. the whole city was going crazy over it .
stfu midwestdickryder
You'd praise this album if nelly used the same lyrics on every song
no stfu you hater & new schooler .  i support my city so what . i have bought every st louis artists album since the early 90's starting with sylk smoov who is better then nelly ever was. you are just jealous that i known about nelly before all you people did & that i am from st louis the home of nelly .i have friend who even plays softball with nelly. nelly has been around since the mid 90's but you would not know that because you are not from st louis no i would not praise nelly's album if had the same lyrics on the every song new schooler. so you need to shut new school because i grew up on real hip hop unlike you. i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 unlike you . i have more knowledge about hip hop then you ever will,youngster. you have no idea at all. os stop being a jealous ass new school hater. i know what real hip hop is unlike you & right know la coka nostra is my favorite group out . i been listening to la coka nostra when they were house of pain before there was ill bill & slaine ever. house of pain was my favoirte group whne i was freshman & that was when ther first album came out. so shut up with your bullcrap because i am hip hop expert compared to you. all you hater who hate on me for liking nelly & supporting artists from city ,go get a real life ,losers. don't you guys have anything better to do.  it is not my fault i am loyal to my city & you haters are not to your own city

2Pac would turn around in his grave if he heard all the tags on this mixtape.
no he would not . 2pac would have done the same thing . . i have followed 2pacs career since digital undergrounds same song & from there his first album  .so i can tell you 2pac would not trip on tags at all on mixtape.

Yeah, that makes you the one to say what he would have wanted to happen with his music. When Pac was alive not one song came out with DJ tags on them. If he could wake up right now the first thing he would do is rip Daz and Nik Bean for putting out this mixtape. Why is this fool called Nik Bean on it anyway? What the hell does he have to do with Pac?
sorry but you are wrong , 2pac had songs with dj tags on it from mixtapes like ron g's .  2pac would not rip Daz and Nik Bean for putting out this mixtape.  i know 2pac a little better then you because one i am older then you & hardcore 2pac fan since same song. i also saw 2pac peform live unlike you.  i  used to have ron g mixtape with unreleased 2pac on it from the 90's but someone stole them & they were tagged . these ron g mixtapes came out when 2pac was alive.so 2pac would not trip on tags at all.why is nik bean on it because he is dj who put this mixtape out not daz . daz just help make it but daz did not put this out himself . most mixtapes are put out by dj's not artist like daz.

You know 2Pac because you saw him perform live? hahaha :D
i know 2pac because i followed his whole career from the start & he was my idol .i i have seen eveything he did & have it on tape from when it was first shown.  i am old enough to say i know 2pac better then 98% of you fans on here .plus i ran in 2pac at gus's once. can anybody say that here ? i was teenager & just getting ready for my freshmen year of high school when 2pac's first album came out & i had it the first day unlike most of you.i bet you never saw 2pac perform. so shut up with that jealous crap.

I can find plenty of dope albums.Slaughterhouse being one of them.I just laugh at your go east west or south and people dont know who sh is.That had to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
No it is not . not one person really knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . i am slaughtehouse fan but the truth is they are still underground compared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter house is undergroup group that is not known as much as you think.
YOU LISTEN TO NELLY AND J KWON YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER
get over that shit loser . i was listening to eric b & rakim , boogie down productions, epmd ,kool g rap, slick rick < bug dady kane befroe you were born ,hater . i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & i support any artist  out my city st louis . so my opiniion matter more then your loser . also what i said fact . i also listen to local st louis artist like gena, unladylike, the all stars , & adverb who can out rap your favortie rapper anytime .  i also listen to la coka nostra & slaughterhouse. so that means more opinion means more then your will ever . so get over little babby & stop being hater because i support artists from my city unlike your loser self
LOL So because you were born before your opinion holds more weights?LOLDumbest thing Ive read in a while.I was born in 84 by the way.
yes, it does when it comes to your genereation of ignorance & disresrect . your whole age group is ignorant,disrespectful & cancer like . it is dumberst thing you heard because that is how ignorant & closeminded your age group is . . the generation before me knows more then me . ssee i respect every generation before my generation. my little brother was born in 82 & hates his own genearation for being ignoranant ,closeminded ,disrespectful,cancer like,lazy & clueless. my generation is one of the main reason there is hip hop not your & we know more about hip hop then your generation will ever know . my generation was part of the golden era of hip hop unlike yours . making use better automaticly.

I can find plenty of dope albums.Slaughterhouse being one of them.I just laugh at your go east west or south and people dont know who sh is.That had to be the dumbest thing ive ever heard.
No it is not . not one person really knows who slaughterhouse is in the midwest unless you a internet nerd . most stores in the midwest do not even carry the slaughterhouse album at all . i am slaughtehouse fan but the truth is they are still underground compared to most rap & will get slept on. so face the truth slaughter house is undergroup group that is not known as much as you think.
YOU LISTEN TO NELLY AND J KWON YOUR OPINION DOESNT MATTER
get over that shit loser . i was listening to eric b & rakim , boogie down productions, epmd ,kool g rap, slick rick < bug dady kane befroe you were born ,hater . i been living & listening to hip hop since 1982 & i support any artist  out my city st louis . so my opiniion matter more then your loser . also what i said fact . i also listen to local st louis artist like gena, unladylike, the all stars , & adverb who can out rap your favortie rapper anytime .  i also listen to la coka nostra & slaughterhouse. so that means more opinion means more then your will ever . so get over little babby & stop being hater because i support artists from my city unlike your loser self
somebody already proved you were 5 in 82 ::)
so what! i was 4 years old in 82 & was runiing the streets already . i have been living & listening to hip hop since i was 4 years old . i been iin gang since iwas 9 years old . i from one of the worst hoods in east st louis IL ,washington park.
ROFL, like anybody has ever believed that ::)
then you are closeminded ignorant fool . i have no reason to lie .i dont care if you believe it or not because it is true. you most have been raised in subburbs to never seen or heard about stuff like that. alos my older cousins got me into hip hop & gangs . i joined the ganster disciples when i was 9 years old because of one of my cousins.. this just shows you are not hood at all & you lost your gheto hip hop pass.

LOL that's the dumbest fucking thing I have ever heard in my life.Go sit the fuck down.Just because something came out first makes it better?Give Me a break.That doesn't make any sense at all.
it would not make sense to someone who has no real true old school respect at all. 

I'll go with J-Kwon - Hood Hop  :D
please you have to have alot worse then that . J-Kwon - Hood Hop  is a good album . why does it seem like you are big st louis hater. if you have any hot boys or lil wayne then that is the worse . j-kwon is better then any hot boy

ALL You Haters and New Schoolers give this guy some props . space

Jaydc555

Re: Midwestryder
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 12:45:43 PM »
LOL. I love his theory that each generation last was better then the next one

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 12:48:17 PM »
ikke go to school,u need it dear ;)

ikke

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 12:49:31 PM »
LOL. I love his theory that each generation last was better then the next one
Wouldn't we preach the same if we didn't achieve anything at all at age 34?

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 12:51:44 PM »
He's just a '90s baby living in denial.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 12:53:55 PM »

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 12:54:25 PM »
I am going to school lil boy and will be in the uni next year

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2009, 12:55:06 PM »
I am going to coloradotechuniversityonline.com

ikke

« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2009, 12:56:03 PM »
The most retarded people on here telling me to go to school ::)

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2009, 12:59:00 PM »
but you need to go to nursery school and play with all the pink raggers ;)

ikke

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2009, 01:00:04 PM »
but you need to go to nursery school and play with all the pink raggers ;)
[/quot]You're a joke

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2009, 01:02:08 PM »
I am the joke and u r the one who needs nursery school............

cmon baby sleepy bye

Moe

« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2009, 06:30:06 PM »
He's just a  late '90s baby living in denial.
fixed

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2009, 06:32:39 PM »
hes a dirty middle eastern