Author Topic: New Dr. Dre joint - Dreamin feat. 50 cent, the she thang is done  (Read 2325 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
New Dr. Dre joint - Dreamin feat. 50 cent, the she thang is done
« on: September 20, 2009, 07:03:50 PM »
http://usershare.net/tmr908070/rfsvlctg46ix

I'm not going to even talk about 50 on this track, but damn the beat is the same cliche shit he's been shitting out for years now. 

fuck detox
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Blasphemy

Re: New Dr. Dre joint - Dreamin feat. 50 cent, the she thang is done
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2009, 08:27:00 PM »

I'm not going to even talk about 50 on this track, but damn the beat is the same cliche shit he's been shitting out for years now. 

fuck detox

You're the stupidest dick rider ever. I mean you do know right, that with out Dre, Snoop dogg wouldn't ever of amounted to shit. If Dre didn't get him the OK he wouldn't of signed with Death, he wouldn't of appear on the Chronic, and Doggystyle would never come out, none of those tracks in the lost sessions would exist. It's just amazing how stupid some dick riders are.

KyleEshna

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2009, 08:27:38 PM »
50 kills it in a good way.   ???

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2009, 09:05:33 PM »

fuck detox

You're the stupidest dick rider ever. I mean you do know right, that with out Dre, Snoop dogg wouldn't ever of amounted to shit. If Dre didn't get him the OK he wouldn't of signed with Death, he wouldn't of appear on the Chronic, and Doggystyle would never come out, none of those tracks in the lost sessions would exist. It's just amazing how stupid some dick riders are.
There is also this fact that Snoop can't do shit without someone watching him over while doing a track, he aint shit without The D.O.C. & Dr. Dre being with him in the studio.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2009, 09:26:22 PM »
i like it...the tags on it are fucking horrible

LodiDodi

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2009, 09:47:42 PM »
It's a cool beat, I've heard this baseline sample used before on a Talib Kweli/Hi Tek aka Reflection Eternal joint called Ghetto Afterlife.

song starts at 00:14

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2009, 10:28:45 PM »
Yo, it just hit me while i'm smokin' tha last of this roach....  Snoop has some of tha worst haters in hip hop.  they're confused, they bitch, and can never seem to make a topic without mentioning dr. dre.  dr. dre doesn't sound like snoop dogg when pronounced so why are the two so synomous with each other.  They rarely ever work together.  They've made more GOOD songs without each other than with each other, so tell me where i'm goin wrong with this.

dr. dre has a massive angry group of late20's n-up year olds made up of obsessive compulsive shitty critisizers

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2009, 12:08:35 AM »

fuck detox

dude, Long Beach is Dre's biggest fan.
search the forum for his topics and you'll know what i mean :D

he cuts himself often

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2009, 12:16:19 AM »
dudes just fuckin with yall, cause he knows lotta people support dre here  :)

hes doing it since forever.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2009, 01:42:12 AM »
So is this off Kay Slays album? This shit will sound dope when we get the proper CDQ, funky beat from Dre, and Fif sounding focused on it. Kay Slay destroying the song with those tags though!

If this is a left over from BISD, my hopes have gotten alot higher :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2009, 03:11:37 AM »
Yo, it just hit me while i'm smokin' tha last of this roach....  Snoop has some of tha worst haters in hip hop.  they're confused, they bitch, and can never seem to make a topic without mentioning dr. dre.  dr. dre doesn't sound like snoop dogg when pronounced so why are the two so synomous with each other.  They rarely ever work together.  They've made more GOOD songs without each other than with each other, so tell me where i'm goin wrong with this.

dr. dre has a massive angry group of late20's n-up year olds made up of obsessive compulsive shitty critisizers

Every time Snoop does a song with Dre it ends up being the best song on his album. His only great album was produced by Dr. Dre. Okay....maybe we're not haters. Maybe we just want Snoop to drop a great album.

Matty

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2009, 04:26:25 AM »
this isn't very good sounds like an average scott storch beat, like some others have said. and 50 sucks.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2009, 04:56:05 AM »
i think its a tight track.
if 50's album sounds more like this, it could be a very solid album.

Portugoal

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2009, 07:19:13 AM »
* The Bigg M-A-U refuses to listen to a radio rip, but probably won't check a CDQ rip of this either.

Jynxx

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Hip Hop Producer/Artist
« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2009, 07:25:27 AM »
It's a cool beat, I've heard this baseline sample used before on a Talib Kweli/Hi Tek aka Reflection Eternal joint called Ghetto Afterlife.

song starts at 00:14

its a barry white sample..i dont remember the name of the song...but it is barry white..