Author Topic: New Dr. Dre joint - Dreamin feat. 50 cent, the she thang is done  (Read 2317 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: New Dr. Dre joint - Dreamin feat. 50 cent, the she thang is done
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2009, 09:31:33 AM »
Yo, it just hit me while i'm smokin' tha last of this roach....  Snoop has some of tha worst haters in hip hop.  they're confused, they bitch, and can never seem to make a topic without mentioning dr. dre.  dr. dre doesn't sound like snoop dogg when pronounced so why are the two so synomous with each other.  They rarely ever work together.  They've made more GOOD songs without each other than with each other, so tell me where i'm goin wrong with this.

dr. dre has a massive angry group of late20's n-up year olds made up of obsessive compulsive shitty critisizers

Every time Snoop does a song with Dre it ends up being the best song on his album. His only great album was produced by Dr. Dre. Okay....maybe we're not haters. Maybe we just want Snoop to drop a great album.

you all been sayin that shit for 16 years and about 30-40 albums worth of material later.  snoop probably woulda been big without Dre.  he just needed a producer/teacher.  you coulda hooked him up with MC Serch or Sir Mix A Lot and that shit woulda been hot.

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2009, 10:48:00 AM »
Yo, it just hit me while i'm smokin' tha last of this roach....  Snoop has some of tha worst haters in hip hop.  they're confused, they bitch, and can never seem to make a topic without mentioning dr. dre.  dr. dre doesn't sound like snoop dogg when pronounced so why are the two so synomous with each other.  They rarely ever work together.  They've made more GOOD songs without each other than with each other, so tell me where i'm goin wrong with this.

dr. dre has a massive angry group of late20's n-up year olds made up of obsessive compulsive shitty critisizers

Every time Snoop does a song with Dre it ends up being the best song on his album. His only great album was produced by Dr. Dre. Okay....maybe we're not haters. Maybe we just want Snoop to drop a great album.

you all been sayin that shit for 16 years and about 30-40 albums worth of material later.  snoop probably woulda been big without Dre.  he just needed a producer/teacher.  you coulda hooked him up with MC Serch or Sir Mix A Lot and that shit woulda been hot.

everything you said is bullshit & not even close to the turth . snoop dogg would not even be here if not for dr dre . snoop would never blown up ever without dr dre because he would have never had a record deal without dr dre. who would has isgned snoop? no one but dr dre & deth row .  snoop dogg was rollin with abouve the law during hte making of NWA's niggaz 4 life & he still did not have record deal at ruthless. so the only person who was going to give snoop dogg his big break was dr dre or no one else.  Sir Mix A Lot never helped anybody make it big like dr dre.

Lucifuge

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2009, 10:56:25 AM »
shit bangs..dont know what u guy lisiten...
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2009, 11:22:29 AM »

you all been sayin that shit for 16 years and about 7 mediocre albums and 2 decent ones worth of material later.

fixed.

snoop probably woulda been big without Dre.  he just needed a producer/teacher.  you coulda hooked him up with MC Serch or Sir Mix A Lot and that shit woulda been hot.

lmao. *ding* this wins retarded statement of the day. No explanation needed.

SoilSavy707

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2009, 01:47:51 PM »
Not bad. Kind of growing on me. Dre's beat tops 50's verse.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2009, 10:00:07 PM »

I think Dre & Snoop were the ideal fit for each other's careers at the time that their paths crossed. A lot of people want to act like Snoop was just some average rapper who Dre transformed into a star but Snoop brought more to the table than he got credit for. That being said, I don't think Snoop would be a household name today if he didn't come out under Dre.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2009, 10:52:38 AM »
http://usershare.net/tmr908070/rfsvlctg46ix

I'm not going to even talk about 50 on this track, but damn the beat is the same cliche shit he's been shitting out for years now. 

fuck detox

You're the stupidest dick rider ever. I mean you do know right, that with out Dre, Snoop dogg wouldn't ever of amounted to shit. If Dre didn't get him the OK he wouldn't of signed with Death, he wouldn't of appear on the Chronic, and Doggystyle would never come out, none of those tracks in the lost sessions would exist. It's just amazing how stupid some dick riders are.

what the fuck does Snoop have to do with Dre dropping wackness?

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2009, 05:39:16 PM »
this shit sounds mad good, yall need to get off that "Dre better bring some futuristic alien shit"  and just let him make good music....

Chad

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2009, 05:49:45 PM »
The track is tight...smooth and something to chill to....50 fucks it up...Dre takes all the time in the world to make his music sound perfect, then lets 50 sound like trash over it, or Em to do a wack-ass accent rhyme on them...I'm ready to hear Em rip a dope ass Dre track the way he did on Drake's Forever song....where's that Eminem when he makes these albums that are filled with dop Dre tracks?  Where's the 50 who shredded In Da Club, Heat, If I Could, How We Do, etc...tired of music steadily being polluted by garbage!
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2009, 07:16:35 PM »

everything you said is bullshit & not even close to the turth . snoop dogg would not even be here if not for dr dre . snoop would never blown up ever without dr dre because he would have never had a record deal without dr dre. who would has isgned snoop? no one but dr dre & deth row .  snoop dogg was rollin with abouve the law during hte making of NWA's niggaz 4 life & he still did not have record deal at ruthless. so the only person who was going to give snoop dogg his big break was dr dre or no one else.  Sir Mix A Lot never helped anybody make it big like dr dre.

you do realize the biggest track of Snoop's career was produced by Pharrell, and that was the #1 track on Billboard, something rappers like Jay have never reached
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2009, 07:18:06 PM »
what song you talkin bout lbia?^^^
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2009, 07:45:08 PM »

I'm guessing he's meaning "Beautiful" or "Drop It Like Its Hot"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2009, 10:08:50 PM »

indeed.  snoop don't need Dre 2 always make magic.  seems like people are forgetting wat Snoop did 4 Hip Hop in general.  the young 1's never learn 2 think b4 they speak. 

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2009, 10:13:22 PM »
beautiful and drop it like its hot were aite but had nuthin on
lay low
bitch please

nah theres no way skateboard p comes close or ever came close to what dre has done for snoop

and IMO vato>>>>>>>any other skateboard p produced song ( as far as heat)

indeed.  snoop don't need Dre 2 always make magic.  seems like people are forgetting wat Snoop did 4 Hip Hop in general.  the young 1's never learn 2 think b4 they speak. 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 11:50:04 PM »

lmao....those are two of his weakest songs.