0 (0%)
Grape Optimo
0 (0%)
Peach Optimo
1 (7.1%)
Icy Mint Optimo
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Your favorite flavor of Optimo/Swisher blunts?  (Read 1912 times)

Muhfukka

Re: Your favorite flavor of Optimo/Swisher blunts?
« Reply #45 on: September 22, 2009, 09:16:39 PM »
im not a tobacco expert but it doesnt seem any different than cigarette tobacco besides the size of the actual pieces

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: September 22, 2009, 09:18:58 PM »
aite so whats some good cheap cigars to start off wit?
(im tryin the dutch masters right now)

and does it ruin your teeth or is there a way to protect your teeth from gettin yellow?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Muhfukka

« Reply #47 on: September 22, 2009, 09:23:32 PM »
i dont really smoke much tobacco man. the only cigars ive ever really smoked are cohibas (cuban)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: September 22, 2009, 09:26:55 PM »
nik you may be a dirty jew but at least you prefer peach optimos. 9 times out of ten i smoke a blunt its a peach optimo. but this is my standard

slap yourself, mexicracka...blunts>>>bongs>>>papers
says a jewish loser who doesnt know shit

ur the one who pmed me askin me questions and lavender when ur small-time ass was growin that shit, not the other way arond

Muhfukka

« Reply #49 on: September 22, 2009, 09:30:45 PM »
i asked you what that shit was going for down there. damn you really cant resist your jewish urges to try and manipulate everything

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: September 22, 2009, 09:32:40 PM »
i asked you what that shit was going for down there

you're still a bitter white mexican fag who says he has to resort to stealin to make his way, whats the difference?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #51 on: September 22, 2009, 09:37:12 PM »
i asked you what that shit was going for down there. damn you really cant resist your jewish urges to try and manipulate everything

i hope you werent trying to do business with him

when i was like 12 or 13 i was a big bizzy bone fan back in the day he charged me 15 bucks for a burned copy of Hells Movie but i was too young to know i could download it from the internet and i had the cash so i really wanted it
and he came threw too but too bad the disc was a lil scratched and the case was broke and he blamed it on the post office lol

since then i dont think i have ever done business or will do business with a jew again lol

no offense nik but its the truth

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2009, 09:40:52 PM »

when i was like 12 or 13 i was a big bizzy bone fan back in the day he charged me 15 bucks for a burned copy of Hells Movie but i was too young to know i could download it from the internet and i had the cash so i really wanted it
and he came threw too but too bad the disc was a lil scratched and the case was broke and he blamed it on the post office lol

since then i dont think i have ever done business or will do business with a jew again lol

that shit was going for 30 bux on ebay at the time, ungrateful ass punk...u never said shit until now, what a fag

Muhfukka

« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2009, 09:42:26 PM »
hell no i wasnt trying to do business with a jew i was asking him what people were paying for that strain in the clubs down there

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2009, 09:43:51 PM »
and by the way i like that strain a lot. too bad its a shitty yielder

Kool Beenz

« Reply #55 on: September 22, 2009, 09:44:15 PM »

that shit was going for 30 bux on ebay at the time, ungrateful ass punk...u never said shit until now, what a fag

it was a burned copy lol not a legit one

and after i got the disc like a week later doggy showed me a link to all the songs and told me you totally ripped me

its all good tho i aint trippin its not like i hate jews cus of it

your the one thats mad, my dude
 ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: September 22, 2009, 09:45:21 PM »
hell no i wasnt trying to do business with a jew i was asking him what people were paying for that strain in the clubs down there

a lowclass mexihick like yourself couldnt do business with a jew if you wanted to

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2009, 09:47:48 PM »

and after i got the disc like a week later doggy showed me a link to all the songs and told me you totally ripped me

;)

that 15 bux got me some good sony headphones, why would i be mad?  you're obviously bein a bitch for bringin some shit like that up out of the blue. i dont even remember selling u that shit, but i used to sell rare shit to lots of people back in the day, and everyone thanked me for it, fake cuzz

Muhfukka

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2009, 09:49:59 PM »

dont worry theres plenty of other reasons

Kool Beenz

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2009, 09:50:36 PM »

;)

that 15 bux got me some good sony headphones, why would i be mad?  you're obviously bein a bitch for bringin some shit like that up out of the blue. i dont even remember selling u that shit, but i used to sell rare shit to lots of people back in the day, and everyone thanked me for it, fake cuzz

yeah but you were jewing everyone
i remember you jewed Trey out of some money cus he wanted that Ras Kass album and you never even gave it to him and he was gonna tell his dad to go to your house and get it lol

like i said im not trippin, im just sayin, look who is whining now

:'(