0 (0%)
Grape Optimo
0 (0%)
Peach Optimo
1 (7.1%)
Icy Mint Optimo
1 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Your favorite flavor of Optimo/Swisher blunts?  (Read 1911 times)

Al Bundy

Re: Your favorite flavor of Optimo/Swisher blunts?
« Reply #60 on: September 22, 2009, 10:00:25 PM »
i asked you what that shit was going for down there. damn you really cant resist your jewish urges to try and manipulate everything

i hope you werent trying to do business with him

when i was like 12 or 13 i was a big bizzy bone fan back in the day he charged me 15 bucks for a burned copy of Hells Movie but i was too young to know i could download it from the internet and i had the cash so i really wanted it
and he came threw too but too bad the disc was a lil scratched and the case was broke and he blamed it on the post office lol

since then i dont think i have ever done business or will do business with a jew again lol

no offense nik but its the truth

that shit was going for 30 bux on ebay at the time, ungrateful ass punk...u never said shit until now, what a fag

it was a burned copy lol not a legit one

and after i got the disc like a week later doggy showed me a link to all the songs and told me you totally ripped me

its all good tho i aint trippin its not like i hate jews cus of it

your the one thats mad, my dude
 ;)

that 15 bux got me some good sony headphones, why would i be mad?  you're obviously bein a bitch for bringin some shit like that up out of the blue. i dont even remember selling u that shit, but i used to sell rare shit to lots of people back in the day, and everyone thanked me for it, fake cuzz

yeah but you were jewing everyone
i remember you jewed Trey out of some money cus he wanted that Ras Kass album and you never even gave it to him and he was gonna tell his dad to go to your house and get it lol

like i said im not trippin, im just sayin, look who is whining now

:'(

NIK sold bootleg ass CDs on dubcc? LOL

the plot thickens

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #61 on: September 23, 2009, 09:59:19 AM »
i asked you what that shit was going for down there. damn you really cant resist your jewish urges to try and manipulate everything

when i was like 12 or 13 i was a big bizzy bone fan back in the day he charged me 15 bucks for a burned copy of Hells Movie but i was too young to know i could download it from the internet and i had the cash so i really wanted it
and he came threw too but too bad the disc was a lil scratched and the case was broke and he blamed it on the post office lol

since then i dont think i have ever done business or will do business with a jew again lol

that shit was going for 30 bux on ebay at the time, ungrateful ass punk...u never said shit until now, what a fag

and after i got the disc like a week later doggy showed me a link to all the songs and told me you totally ripped me

;)

that 15 bux got me some good sony headphones, why would i be mad?  you're obviously bein a bitch for bringin some shit like that up out of the blue. i dont even remember selling u that shit, but i used to sell rare shit to lots of people back in the day, and everyone thanked me for it, fake cuzz

i remember you jewed Trey out of some money cus he wanted that Ras Kass album and you never even gave it to him and he was gonna tell his dad to go to your house and get it lol

the plot thickens

what plot? back in '01, i used to sell rare shit on cdrs and id hook it up through mail because i was running on 56k. what kinda "plot" is that? only a cheapass mexican like ag would complain and talk shit about that. and i never ripped trey off, so i have no fuckin idea what thats about..................

AG.....if i hooked u up, then u voluntarily paid for it, u idiot. u knew how much i was charging to burn and ship it before i sold it to u, u whining bitch. are you retarded or something that u cant decide for yourself if u want to buy something? my god, ag, you're the biggest pussy on wcc aside from banana boy LOL.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #62 on: September 23, 2009, 02:36:26 PM »

;)

the plot thickens

what plot? back in '01, i used to sell rare shit on cdrs and id hook it up through mail because i was running on 56k. what kinda "plot" is that? only a cheapass mexican like ag would complain and talk shit about that. and i never ripped trey off, so i have no fuckin idea what thats about..................

AG.....if i hooked u up, then u voluntarily paid for it, u idiot. u knew how much i was charging to burn and ship it before i sold it to u, u whining bitch. are you retarded or something that u cant decide for yourself if u want to buy something? my god, ag, you're the biggest pussy on wcc aside from banana boy LOL.

LMAO

are you really fuckin mad about it dude?

it happened years ago get the fuck over it... i was just giving Muhfukka a heads up

quit crying

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: September 23, 2009, 06:00:40 PM »

;)

the plot thickens

LMAO

are you really fuckin mad about it dude?

it happened years ago get the fuck over it... i was just giving Muhfukka a heads up

quit crying

im not mad, i just think youre gay for whining about it out of left field. the end.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #64 on: September 23, 2009, 07:52:57 PM »
i aint trippin