Author Topic: Why I Hate ALL the fuckin wars  (Read 468 times)

Elano

Why I Hate ALL the fuckin wars
« on: September 22, 2009, 03:57:11 AM »
This is the main reason (and i'm not sayin this just because these are people from my country)

kids  :( :'(

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Why I Hate ALL the fuckin wars
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 04:34:11 AM »
Do you give a fuck about the kids in the migrant camp you made a thread about?

Elano

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 04:48:24 AM »
well...those kids,at least,are with their families

JAZ

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 05:06:37 AM »
lol!

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 06:19:34 AM »
lol!

in fact lmao!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Roccy

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »
its sad to see a country at "war" in this time and age.

even though its never been a war, its just an invasion.
how it really goes down..

Cali Climate

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 12:53:43 PM »
boo fucking hoo niggas. Man is a tyrannical beast, and there will always be war as long as there is money and power to attain.

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 03:30:31 PM »
without war think of all the good movies we wouldnt have. think about it

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 05:03:41 PM »
boo fucking hoo niggas. Man is a tyrannical beast, and there will always be war as long as there is money and power to attain.

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 08:44:56 PM »

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.

Thomas Jefferson
translation: the jews are the real problem

Raphael

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 01:54:52 PM »
without war think of all the good movies we wouldnt have. think about it
I could live without them, hollywood war movies suck.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 02:27:55 PM »
u dont hate wars, thats a complete lie, almost every human being loves violence and war. not even that, theres always some reason why we go to war; resources we need or extra bases  (iraq), in the case of the cold war obviously to stop the spread of communism and spread democracy so we  dont get outnumbered, i mean many reasons, even something as petty another politcian or official tryna push over another (which would mean another country tryna push over another).

i dont approve of the iraq war simply because they didnt go to congress, but i mean we went there for military bases, to have another ally, and obviously for oil. if we dont find an efficient alternative to oil. all hell is gonna break loose when it runs out.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

JAZ

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 06:50:00 AM »
u dont hate wars, thats a complete lie, almost every man being loves violence
violence makes men happy. atleast, it makes me happy.

ikke

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 10:50:38 AM »
u dont hate wars, thats a complete lie, almost every human being loves violence and war. not even that, theres always some reason why we go to war; resources we need or extra bases  (iraq), in the case of the cold war obviously to stop the spread of communism and spread democracy so we  dont get outnumbered, i mean many reasons, even something as petty another politcian or official tryna push over another (which would mean another country tryna push over another).

i dont approve of the iraq war simply because they didnt go to congress, but i mean we went there for military bases, to have another ally, and obviously for oil. if we dont find an efficient alternative to oil. all hell is gonna break loose when it runs out.
true.

But I'm all for communism, if you're in the top layer you can get mad paper with doing nothing ;D
It's great for lazy people lik eme.

If I had the oppurtunity I would do the same thing stalin did exept the fail part ofcourse.
He was being worshiped like a god ffs

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 12:07:20 PM »
u need to go to war sometimes...it's inevitable and it's noble to fight for what you believe in. you need to ensure your way of living. for that..i will go to war anyday. sign me up nigga.