Author Topic: I'm back, my niggaz!  (Read 1001 times)

Nat Turner

I'm back, my niggaz!
« on: September 22, 2009, 05:11:40 AM »
Eye have returned after being gone for quite some time, my niggaz.  Eye had a close encounter with a white girl.  Actually, Eye almost engaged in sex with the cave bitch.  Let me explain.

Me and this white bitch got into a discussion about roots and ethnic background.  She tried to say that I was not pure black.  That is bullshit.  Eye am not related to any cave white fucks.  Eye told her we would disprove this shit, and that Eye needed some Patron to get me mind focused.  So she pulls some stuff up on a website that showed my great great grandfather from the Gomez side of my fam.  This fucking website said that he was born of a sexual relationship carried on by a Spanish shipman and a slave on the ship.  WTF!?  As Eye kept on researching (and drinking) the same thing kept coming back.  Eye had spic in me.  My pure Nubian blood was tainted by some Spanish fuck.  Eye almost cried, and the white bitch caught wind of this.  She hugged me, at which Eye started to feel up on her small, non-existent ass.  Then she undid my pants and started to stroke my dick, and right as she was getting ready to suck my shit, Eye had a moment of clarity a broke the hell out.  My mind was so fucked.  Eye had spik in me, and Eye almost fucked a cave bitch!

Eye had to get back in touch with my African roots, so Eye went on a 3 week safari.  Hanging out with local tribes and getting back in touch with how my people act.  Then Eye took a journey to Mecca to get in touch with my Muslim roots.  Eye will not get into detail about my journeys because some of you mutts won't know what Eye am talking about.  Now Eye am cleanse and are starting fresh again.

Eye have dropped the old account/name and have gone back to the original name Eye had a the beginning of this forum.

Exit Job, enter Nat Turner.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 05:36:14 AM by Nat Turner »

JAZ

Re: I'm back, my niggaz!
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2009, 05:29:35 AM »
i dont believe you.

Nat Turner

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2009, 05:50:49 AM »
i dont believe you.
Eye wouldn't expect someone of your intellect level to believe me.  Move aside, little boy, real man comming thru.

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 06:19:36 AM »
Are you trying to say you're a homosexual?

Nat Turner

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2009, 06:47:38 AM »
Are you trying to say you're a homosexual?
No you weak minded fool.  Eye have had sex with countly Nubian Princesses, but Eye will never fuck a cave bitch.  Though you may feel different, Eye don't want to taint my already stained bloodline.  Fucking spics!

universe

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2009, 08:24:26 AM »
Eye needed some Patron to get me mind focused.

LOL JOB, I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ALIAS :laugh:

YOU'RE BIOLOGICALLY WIRED TO FIEND TEQUILA.

REAL NUBIAN LIKE ME, GET OFF ON HONEY BEER. ALTHOUGH I DON'T DRINK :stir:

Nat Turner

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 08:53:43 AM »
Eye needed some Patron to get me mind focused.

LOL JOB, I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ALIAS :laugh:

YOU'RE BIOLOGICALLY WIRED TO FIEND TEQUILA.

REAL NUBIAN LIKE ME, GET OFF ON HONEY BEER. ALTHOUGH I DON'T DRINK :stir:

Eye respect you KAIN, that is why Eye am going to let this go.  Don't remind me of the stain in my gene pool.  It sickens me.

ikke

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 09:04:15 AM »
you were gone for 3 weeks?
Didn't notice

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 09:21:13 AM »
Yes, the Spanish are no good.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2009, 09:37:59 AM »
LMAO! Job feelin' on a white girl's bony ass? I have my doubts. The original man don't play that shit.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nat Turner

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2009, 09:48:43 AM »
LMAO! Job feelin' on a white girl's bony ass? I have my doubts. The original man don't play that shit.
Sikotic, my nigga.  Eye was drunk off the Patron and found out Eye had spic in my gene pool.  My mind was out of focus and the white cave bitch tried to take advantage of me.  If Eye was a weakling like some of these other niggaz, Eye would have fucked the bitch.  Eye was drunk, but not that drunk.

JAZ

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2009, 09:55:44 AM »
so what aboot your daughter then?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2009, 09:58:18 AM »

Nat Turner

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2009, 10:11:17 AM »
so what aboot your daughter then?
Eye don't have a daughter, you Canadian fuck.  But if Eye did have a daughter, she would also have spic in her.  But it would be a more diluted spic.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #14 on: September 22, 2009, 10:12:01 AM »
 8)