Author Topic: I'm back, my niggaz!  (Read 950 times)

ikke

Re: I'm back, my niggaz!
« Reply #15 on: September 22, 2009, 10:25:06 AM »
so what aboot your daughter then?
Eye don't have a daughter, you Canadian fuck.  But if Eye did have a daughter, she would also have spic in her.  But it would be a more diluted spic.
if you could change your DNA to be pure black again but a pussy for changing your dna, would you?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #16 on: September 22, 2009, 10:29:07 AM »
Eye don't have a daughter, you Canadian fuck.  But if Eye did have a daughter, she would also have spic in her.  But it would be a more diluted spic.
if you could change your DNA to be pure black again but a pussy for changing your dna, would you?
ikke... stop askin dumb questions...

Nat Turner

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2009, 10:37:51 AM »
Eye would not change my DNA.  Eye am not ashamed of the fact Eye have spic in me.  It just proves that black slaves were raped on their journey to the "new world".  Eye am a product of white society, like other blacks.  But Eye strive to get past the blind fold that whites have put over our eyes.  Eye will rise above all of you.  The fact that Eye have spic in me makes me a pussy, and it's because some pussy ass spic raped a relative of mine.

Nat Turner

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2009, 10:40:03 AM »
Lights, don't ask him to stop asking questions.  Maybe he lacks the intelligence needed to function in society, so he wants to know how Eye deal with situations.  Maybe he would like to become his own man, instead of someone's shadow.

ikke

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2009, 10:43:42 AM »
LMAO

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2009, 11:15:55 AM »
Lights, don't ask him to stop asking questions.  Maybe he lacks the intelligence needed to function in society, so he wants to know how Eye deal with situations.  Maybe he would like to become his own man, instead of someone's shadow.
FAIR ENOUGH LOL

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2009, 11:16:47 AM »
LMAO
SO IKKE... HOW MANY HOURS A DAY YOU SPEND HERE ON DUBCC

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2009, 11:19:55 AM »
horrible job

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2009, 11:20:50 AM »
horrible job
HEY YOU'RE DOWN TO SPIT??? SON?

Raphael

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2009, 11:22:17 AM »
lol at noone realizing this is an alias of job (which is also an alias).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2009, 11:23:05 AM »

why do u think i said what i said? he did a horrible job, which makes him a horrible job

Nat Turner

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2009, 11:31:46 AM »

why do u think i said what i said? he did a horrible job, which makes him a horrible job
You are quite the joker, NIK.  You made a joke using my name.  Eye bet that will score big with the ladies at those raves.  Such a waste of human life.  You may still think that Eye am an alias, but the old Job is done.  Eye did not close the other account because Eye wanted to keep you people thinking.  Eye am on some new shit.

Cali Climate

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2009, 11:43:08 AM »
You've repeatedly said you don't drink alcohol. Why would you need it to concentrate?

Nat Turner

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2009, 11:51:13 AM »
You've repeatedly said you don't drink alcohol. Why would you need it to concentrate?
So you see Eye now have a new problem.  Must have been the spic in me.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2009, 12:41:28 PM »
First off, your a faggot for not letting the girl suck your dick atleast

and i didn't even notice you were gone no wonder this board wasn't getting flooded with your niggerdumb