Author Topic: “No One Is Scared Of 50 Cent”-Jay-Z Says Kanye Would Of Went On Stage w/ 50 Cent  (Read 1881 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
I don't think Kanye would have even gone up there if Pink won. That's just my opinion.

yeah i was reading somewhere that security had to stop Pink from attacking Kanye backstage. Even though i dont like 50, what he said about Kanye was true. He never does that kind of shit to other rappers, only popstars

+1. Both Fif and Pink would mop the floor with that metro queer

Lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
lol

I don't think Kanye would have even gone up there if Pink won. That's just my opinion.

yeah i was reading somewhere that security had to stop Pink from attacking Kanye backstage. Even though i dont like 50, what he said about Kanye was true. He never does that kind of shit to other rappers, only popstars

+1. Both Fif and Pink would mop the floor with that metro queer

Lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

I understand 50's music has lowered in quality and he's really hit or miss as of lately but I don't understand why people doubt his story and his ability to beat the shit out of someone.  I think 50 is one of the few rappers that would fuck someone up if confronted.
He got into it with the people who fucked with Dre at the Vibe Awards in LA and he was a multi-millionaire at this point who could have easily just fallen behind his security.

The Watcher

im pretty sure i would even take 50 & pink over jay & kanye in a fight
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

• Muthafuckin' Don!
for real...he looks scared as fuck
he walks as if his life is in danger
like i said he came to the westcoast and he had 8 fuckin guards and each gaurd was lookin at everyone that would even try to look at him cuz they were guardin him (jus imagine 8 footballe sized dukes around someone lol)
50 str8 scared
i dont have the camera footage of this anymore...but damn i should have kept it

I understand 50's music has lowered in quality and he's really hit or miss as of lately but I don't understand why people doubt his story and his ability to beat the shit out of someone.  I think 50 is one of the few rappers that would fuck someone up if confronted.
He got into it with the people who fucked with Dre at the Vibe Awards in LA and he was a multi-millionaire at this point who could have easily just fallen behind his security.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
like i said he came to the westcoast and he had 8 fuckin guards and each gaurd was lookin at everyone that would even try to look at him cuz they were guardin him (jus imagine 8 footballe sized dukes around someone lol)
50 str8 scared

When you're as famous as him you either pick up on the security or you take the risk of losing your life.  It's called being smart, not scared.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jimmy H.

50 str8 scared
I liked to see the footage because I've never seen 50 look shook at all. I don't doubt that he rolls with a decent amount of security but I can't think of anyone who has that kind of money who doesn't. But I think the question should be asked. Who is 50 afraid of these days?

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i doubt ima be able to get the footage...but he came thru there wit 8 gaurds and hes in the middle...50 wasnt even visibile, so the gaurds were his vest if you get what i mean...lol
ima try and get the footage but damn well see

50 str8 scared
I liked to see the footage because I've never seen 50 look shook at all. I don't doubt that he rolls with a decent amount of security but I can't think of anyone who has that kind of money who doesn't. But I think the question should be asked. Who is 50 afraid of these days?
Cube

Muhfukka

i dont blame 50 cent for having bodyguards i mean hes like a full on celebrity he probably gets mobbed for autographs and shit no matter where he goes

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah i doubt ima be able to get the footage...but he came thru there wit 8 gaurds and hes in the middle...50 wasnt even visibile, so the gaurds were his vest if you get what i mean...lol

50 str8 scared

If you couldn't see him how'd he look scared? Fif always looks confident in pictures, interviews etc. And when I saw him Live you could see the adrenaline running through him

Jimmy H.

But that says what? Like I said, you have any person who is that rich and famous and their security will be like that. If you're walking in fear of your life, you're not gonna go to an award show period. The guy really still talks about whoever he wants to in his interviews. Now, if he was worried, why do it? If he's operating on fear, his natural instinct would be to start squashing some of these beefs and changing up to where he don't want any problems with anyone. At this point in his career, the public would accept that and would actually be expected. Like let's be real with it. If he's scared, why hasn't he backed away from beefs? This isn't about videos. You can show me a video every day of the week but a person who is scared, their actions will change to avoid what it is that they are afraid of. Even a person who is cautious would. It doesn't make sense to me. If you are scared, you're not gonna keep going on the radio and TV, throwing shots at people and making your list of enemies grow.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nah you could see him but he was covered for real (covered by them), but it wasnt easy to see...so it was like he was the present and they were the wrappin paper...only example i could think of right now, but the fact of them bein so close to his every step was crazy but comedy
(so youd really have to look, wtf is goin etc...ahhh must be someone etc..type of deal)

50 str8 scared

If you couldn't see him how'd he look scared? Fif always looks confident in pictures, interviews etc. And when I saw him Live you could see the adrenaline running through him
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 11:01:20 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yeah nah my point was he rolls deep...plain and simple he rolls deep but IMO it looks like he rolls deep cuz hes scared but its whatever  

edit***i guess compared to others who might say others roll deep but they roll wit street muffuccaz

But that says what? Like I said, you have any person who is that rich and famous and their security will be like that. If you're walking in fear of your life, you're not gonna go to an award show period. The guy really still talks about whoever he wants to in his interviews. Now, if he was worried, why do it? If he's operating on fear, his natural instinct would be to start squashing some of these beefs and changing up to where he don't want any problems with anyone. At this point in his career, the public would accept that and would actually be expected. Like let's be real with it. If he's scared, why hasn't he backed away from beefs? This isn't about videos. You can show me a video every day of the week but a person who is scared, their actions will change to avoid what it is that they are afraid of. Even a person who is cautious would. It doesn't make sense to me. If you are scared, you're not gonna keep going on the radio and TV, throwing shots at people and making your list of enemies grow.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2009, 11:06:22 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

Jimmy H.

Well, you're entitled to that opinion but it's kind of light on facts to me. Security can only do so much for a person. It's human beings paid to keep you out of trouble and/or harm's way. If I am in fear of my life going someplace, security isn't going to rid me of those anxieties.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
again...im jus explainin what i seen on the footage, thats all lol
i dont care for the man, his security, his pay roll, his kids, his bills, etc...

and in alot of the cases if they are paid gaurds they might run first...lol
which i guess is the difference between a paid security gaurd and a street duke
Cube