Author Topic: “No One Is Scared Of 50 Cent”-Jay-Z Says Kanye Would Of Went On Stage w/ 50 Cent  (Read 1877 times)

Digital Pimpin'

LOL...no way would Kanye have done that to 50, or any other rapper apart from Soulja Boy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
i still don't think Kanye would do it to 50.

not even because he is scared of 50, but no reason to cause unnessesary problems.

Blood$

i still don't think Kanye would do it to 50.

not even because he is scared of 50, but no reason to cause unnessesary problems.

exactly

MediumL

Seeing as 50 was an ammateur boxer in the past and still probably knows how to hold his own in a fight I doubt Kanye would've been as quick to grab the mic.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Jimmy H.

I don't think Kanye would have even gone up there if Pink won. That's just my opinion.

Cross Em Out

• 'G'
I don't think Kanye would have even gone up there if Pink won. That's just my opinion.

yeah i was reading somewhere that security had to stop Pink from attacking Kanye backstage. Even though i dont like 50, what he said about Kanye was true. He never does that kind of shit to other rappers, only popstars

Blasphemy

yeah i was reading somewhere that security had to stop Pink from attacking Kanye backstage. Even though i dont like 50, what he said about Kanye was true. He never does that kind of shit to other rappers, only popstars

He's afraid he'll get his ass beat. 10 bucks say he had his own security protect him lmao

thisoneguy360

50 is a bitch but I'd love to watch him smack Kanye if he pulled that shit. That motherfuckers so rich that he could shoot someone on camera and still get away with it.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!

+1. Both Fif and Pink would mop the floor with that metro queer

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
50 is a bitch but I'd love to watch him smack Kanye if he pulled that shit. That motherfuckers so rich that he could shoot someone on camera and still get away with it.

Lol!

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
Jay-Z Just Talkin Shit Now!!...There's No Way Kanye Would Have Done That!!  ::)

The Watcher

50 would slap the shit out of jay too
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

PLANT

Jay-Z Just Talkin Shit Now!!...There's No Way Kanye Would Have Done That!!  ::)
50 would slap the shit out of jay too

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I understand 50's music has lowered in quality and he's really hit or miss as of lately but I don't understand why people doubt his story and his ability to beat the shit out of someone.  I think 50 is one of the few rappers that would fuck someone up if confronted.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks