Author Topic: “No One Is Scared Of 50 Cent”-Jay-Z Says Kanye Would Of Went On Stage w/ 50 Cent  (Read 1879 times)

Jimmy H.

Well, you know maybe. But thing is 50's been in the million-dollar tax bracket since 2003. Maybe when the shit hits the fan, his security or his crew will turn into marshmellows but I have to figure if in seven years, that hasn't happened, there is probably something working over there. You're fully entitled to not like him or think this way or that but my view is any suggestion that the guy is walking around nervous is more wishful thinking on your part than anything else.

edit***i guess compared to others who might say others roll deep but they roll wit street muffuccaz

Like who? You name me some people with any kind of money who roll to award shows with people who'll get thrown in jail for carrying burners in public. Also while we're at it, how does rolling with a gang of street people equal being less shook than rolling with security guards? A street cat might actually create a problem that puts half of your crew in prison and costs you to pay a hefty fee. Charlie the security guard's not looking to earn stripes.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
GET YOUR WALK ON, you are not making any sense.... of course he rolls deep.. he is a huge celebrity, it has nothing to do with fear, it's protection from the public and crazy fans etc.... All your 'street' dudes dont roll with nobody because No one knows who the fuck they are.. once someone reaches star status, it's a suicide to roll without bodyguards, there are people out there that want to kidnap you, kill you, etc....

50 cent has no fear period. in fact when taht guy in africa chained his chain, he chased after him... He didnt just let bodyguards do it...

You should read that new book by 50 cent and robert greene...

I agree with the other poster, if feared someone, he wouldnt be starting so many beefs etc... bodyguards or not... even presidents got shot before
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 12:24:32 AM by D1G1T4L »

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Anybody who says 50 is shook and rolls with loads of security take a look at this footage of him in southside in august http://www.thisis50.com/xn/detail/784568:Video:15945459.

This was when they cancelled 40 day but he still came through to sign autographs etc....he dont look shook to me and look how mobbed he is. Of course hes going to need some security.

Also what allot of epople dont realise is the beef with supreme and 50 started after supreme got beat up and his head was all lumped up. 50 was looking at him, preme asked what the fuck u looking at? apprently he replied im looking at where niggas lumped up ur fucking head up and u tallk to me like that again ill beat your ass through the pavement. Preme swallowed it and walked away. Add the murder inc situation into it...hence 50 getting shot. Its all in his book from pieces to weight.....

Reason i wrote all that was to highlight the point of 50 not really caring for people reputation or being shook etc. Thats what led to him being shot.

"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
For a mainstream rapper 50's story is the closest any of them will ever come to being a true story of a kid made by the streets becoming rich and famous.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

MediumL

If no one is scared of 50 then who's scared of Jay  ???
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
fuck jay-z & fuck kanye ;D

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Anybody who says 50 is shook and rolls with loads of security take a look at this footage of him in southside in august http://www.thisis50.com/xn/detail/784568:Video:15945459.

This was when they cancelled 40 day but he still came through to sign autographs etc....he dont look shook to me and look how mobbed he is. Of course hes going to need some security.

Also what allot of epople dont realise is the beef with supreme and 50 started after supreme got beat up and his head was all lumped up. 50 was looking at him, preme asked what the fuck u looking at? apprently he replied im looking at where niggas lumped up ur fucking head up and u tallk to me like that again ill beat your ass through the pavement. Preme swallowed it and walked away. Add the murder inc situation into it...hence 50 getting shot. Its all in his book from pieces to weight.....

Reason i wrote all that was to highlight the point of 50 not really caring for people reputation or being shook etc. Thats what led to him being shot.

Haha damn that story bout Preme is crazy, Fif gots nuts of steel! I was gonna pick up that book but thought it might be some bullshit unauthorised bio. It any good?

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions

just ordered it.. it got really good reviews.. also got 50th law with 50 cent and robert green... I have all robert green books, they are interesting  8)

Haha damn that story bout Preme is crazy, Fif gots nuts of steel! I was gonna pick up that book but thought it might be some bullshit unauthorised bio. It any good?

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Its worth a read in my opinion. Its written in 50's word you find out more about his child hood his drug dealing shoot outs etc. It changes the names of all the main gangsters i.e supreme and chaz "slim"williams who 50 refers to as godfather.

Apparently after the confrontation between 50 and supreme chaz made a meeting for 50 and preme so as to stop bloodshed. They was all waiting on 50 and instead ofgoing he went to the studio. In the book this is what he puts down as the reason he got shot[/b].
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Dont know why my reply came out as a quote lol

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lol quotes be bugging, +1 to both of you. Might have to cop that book