Author Topic: Drake ft. Kanye West & Eminem - Forever (VIDEO) (w. Slaughterhouse cameo)  (Read 1341 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Drake ft. Kanye West & Eminem - Forever (VIDEO) (w. Slaughterhouse cameo)
« Reply #30 on: September 22, 2009, 10:25:43 PM »
lol
jay you a fool
(watch out, snoops last album and every album are/were classics)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Blood$

« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2009, 10:26:42 PM »
video was aiight, Slaughterhouse being in it was dope as hell though... didn't expect that

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2009, 10:35:11 PM »
slims flow was the best outta all of it...and the bass
(slim went back on his on 8mile style a lil bit)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2009, 10:45:25 PM »
Fuck what ya heard, this track is VERY hot.

Drake's hook = GREAT
Boi-1da Beat = GREAT
Drake verse - solid
Kanye verse - classic
Wayne verse - hit or miss
Eminem verse - classic

I agree but don't think Ye was classic but was solid and wayne's was as well.

Man, there's so many haters.  Such a dope hip-hop song.  I don't understand how anyone can claim this is dead.  Plus, I love the co-sign to slaughterhouse.  Em needs to sign the slaughter and start the next wave of Shady Aftermath.  God damn!  Son, great feeling.

God damn those 4 emcess plus Eminem with Shady/Aftermath production would make for some sick solo albums

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #34 on: September 23, 2009, 01:27:55 AM »
well contrary tp the popular opinion, I thought it was fuckin' cool to see em spit with slaughterhouse behind him.Dope shit!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 23, 2009, 02:51:02 AM »
http://www.missinfo.tv/index.php/the-reason-why-slaughterhouse-was-with-eminem-in-the-forever-video/

If there’s anything that we’ve learned over the years, it’s that…there are no coincidences in hiphop. Many of you sharp-eyed readers were speculating about that not-so-subtle Slaughterhouse cameo in the new “Forever” video. The four lyrical butchers stand behind Eminem during his scene, which was shot in Detroit (as opposed to the rest of the video, which was shot in Miami).

It’s a befitting finale for such a heavyweight crew cut. Eminem’s verse is fire (my personal favorite of the four) and so is the visual: seeing Em, alongside Joell Ortiz (who was once signed to Em’s mentor, Dre), Crooked I (who was once signed to Dre’s de-mentor, Suge), Royce da 5′9″ (Em’s renewed friend), and Joe Budden (who is just…Joe Budden, lol).

The combo was premiered on RapRadar, and 2DopeBoyz hinted at future collabs.

So here are the “rumors” that I’m hearing…

That Slaughterhouse appearance in “Forever,” was indeed a non-verbal announcement of the contract negotiations going on behind the scenes. For the past month, both sides have been working towards bringing the group to the Shady label. And that the gathering of Em and the guys at the shoot, is the first of more collaborations to come.

For now, Eminem is working on Relapse II, in Detroit. Joe is working on The Great Escape. Royce is preparing his Oct. release, StreetHop. Crooked I is working on an EP called Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist (lol!). And Slaughterhouse will be on the road with TechN9ne for all of Oct and Nov. But fans all want to see Em plus Slaughter on a track (especially Em and Royce). Imagine the killer verse volleys!

Hopefully we’ll see some progress on this Shady/Slaughterhouse “rumor” in the next few months. It’s good for hiphop.

Thoughts?

MediumL

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2009, 04:26:21 AM »
would be dope if SLaughterhouse could be signed to Shady. I think the song is cool. Its not amazing like some people are saying. Some people on this forum over react to any song and throw the word classic around too freely  ::)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Okka

« Reply #37 on: September 23, 2009, 04:56:08 AM »
I'd like to hear a track from Eminem and Slaughterhouse. Damn, you can really see that them drugs fucked up Em, he looks different now days.

JohnnyL

« Reply #38 on: September 23, 2009, 06:09:41 AM »
 I have to admit, I got pretty psyched seeing Slaughterhouse standing in the background during Em's verse. Overall, the video's pretty cool.  I just wish they had released an explicit version for online.  I know they have to use an edited one for the video channels, but an explicit one online would be dope.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #39 on: September 23, 2009, 07:07:41 AM »
nice song, nice video.

Paul

« Reply #40 on: September 23, 2009, 08:50:56 AM »
i like the song, iv maybe overplayed it a bit :D

Video got boring though
funkyfreshintheflesh

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 23, 2009, 09:01:22 AM »
Is this what hip hop has come to?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #42 on: September 23, 2009, 09:42:08 AM »
That'd Be Dope Is SH Signs With Shady/Aftermath.  8)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2009, 09:54:01 AM »
wow slaughterhouse making a cameo, now they will sell 30,000 copies in total :-X

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2009, 10:16:31 AM »
wow slaughterhouse making a cameo, now they will sell 30,000 copies in total :-X

they already sold more the 30k wich is not good.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM