Author Topic: Major police raid targets L.A.'s notorious Avenues gang  (Read 1064 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
Re: Major police raid targets L.A.'s notorious Avenues gang
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2009, 07:00:56 PM »
drugs are big business..
the mexicans have submarines carrying the shit in.. those guys have so much money to do whatever the F they want that it aint never stopping...

they do 3 massive raids on them,  and slap a gang injuction where members cant even kick it together on the avenues it isnt going to stop them.. they have 2 many connects and druggies around that shitty part of town

everybody knows that our law enforcement agencies and border patrols can cut off illegal drug smuggling comepletely, itll just ruin the economy and many of the same law enforcement agencies, probation departments, etc etc, will get bankrupt and shut down. especially during these times its a hell no.

sure, same goes for straps as well.. thats why it aint never stopping.

the thing about straps is that its one of the admenments, i believe they should never take that away.  the forefathers of our country would of rolled on their grave for any american supporting this. the right to bear arms is essential, and once it is considered irrelevant and outdated, i truly believe america as gone into the end.

The right to bear arms is outdated in itself tho man.  I mean, its pointless regardless cus muhafuckas are always gonna be strapped whether its legal or not.  Back when the amendment was made that citizens have the right to bear arms...it was to protect yourself against other people, but also to protect yourself against the government should it become corrupt.  Nowadays, i dont give a fuck how many guns u got...u aint protectin yourself from the government lol.  I dont know many muhafuckas with a fighter jet.

People just dont give the government enough credit with some of this shit they do. What I mean is, they act like the government just ISNT doing something....for no reason.  The government knows EXACTLY what its doing.  When they dont keep illegals out, its not on accident...its on purpose. When they dont keep drugs out....its not on accident, its on purpose.  When they allow millions of guns to be available on the streets...its not on accident, its on purpose.  Everything is done for a reason. Greed, but a reason nonetheless.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fraxxx

« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2009, 12:22:31 AM »
Drugs should be legalized anyway.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2009, 01:23:53 PM »
drugs are big business..
the mexicans have submarines carrying the shit in.. those guys have so much money to do whatever the F they want that it aint never stopping...

they do 3 massive raids on them,  and slap a gang injuction where members cant even kick it together on the avenues it isnt going to stop them.. they have 2 many connects and druggies around that shitty part of town

everybody knows that our law enforcement agencies and border patrols can cut off illegal drug smuggling comepletely, itll just ruin the economy and many of the same law enforcement agencies, probation departments, etc etc, will get bankrupt and shut down. especially during these times its a hell no.

sure, same goes for straps as well.. thats why it aint never stopping.

the thing about straps is that its one of the admenments, i believe they should never take that away.  the forefathers of our country would of rolled on their grave for any american supporting this. the right to bear arms is essential, and once it is considered irrelevant and outdated, i truly believe america as gone into the end.

The right to bear arms is outdated in itself tho man.  I mean, its pointless regardless cus muhafuckas are always gonna be strapped whether its legal or not.  Back when the amendment was made that citizens have the right to bear arms...it was to protect yourself against other people, but also to protect yourself against the government should it become corrupt.  Nowadays, i dont give a fuck how many guns u got...u aint protectin yourself from the government lol.  I dont know many muhafuckas with a fighter jet.

People just dont give the government enough credit with some of this shit they do. What I mean is, they act like the government just ISNT doing something....for no reason.  The government knows EXACTLY what its doing.  When they dont keep illegals out, its not on accident...its on purpose. When they dont keep drugs out....its not on accident, its on purpose.  When they allow millions of guns to be available on the streets...its not on accident, its on purpose.  Everything is done for a reason. Greed, but a reason nonetheless.

the government can have all the high-tech weapons in the world, one this is a fact, that throughout history a corrupt government can never beat the will of the people, no matter how much  power the government has.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2009, 09:04:41 AM »
Drugs should be legalized anyway.
WEED SHOULD BE