Author Topic: Pac was really The King of the West  (Read 1803 times)

Trizzle

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • #Section80
Re: Pac was really The King of the West
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2009, 12:08:45 PM »
What an ignorant asshole. Fuck tupac.

and fuck you too bitch !!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2009, 12:16:44 PM »
Kick 4rm 301
Muthafuckin' Don!

As I Walk Thru Tha Shadow Of Death

« Reply #5 on: Today at 09:14:59 AM »
Pac wasn't even from tha West.  He was born in NY then moved 2 Bmore, and then when he was like 16/17 he moved out to Cali.  He was only on "the westcoast" for like 2 years b4 he started goin' worldwide.  Pac can't claim "westside" like that.  He lived out BMore or Brooklyn far longer than he did Oakland (that's some fake ass shit tbh).  I never got that shit.  I mean i get tha whole, it ain't where u from its where u at or anything of that nature but u can't say/claim/represent to death (literally) another coast where ur not from.  Pac was a dumbass/dickhead/cockrider/swagger-jacker/bangwagoner 4 that

Pac might have been born on tha East Coast but was reppin The West 2 tha fullest he didn't start rappin till he came to tha West Tha Bay put Pac on Tha East ain't do shit but try to KILL him how can he hold down tha East when niggaz try'n to MURK him tha West had nothin but love for Pac so he had nothin but love foe tha West Coast you probably AIN'T EVEN FROM THA WEST COAST sayin some stupid shit like dat.

i hate wen ppl try 2 argue dum shit bcuz they have nothing else to do.  

its been documented in every 2pac doc that he wrote poetry since he was dam near a baby.  so Pac has always been writing.  Pac also went 2 tha BMore School of Performing Arts for Music, it might of been dance but i dont think so.  So Pac was really a Westside Bandwagoner at tha time (truthfully speaking).  He was born and RAISED in tha East and moved out 2 Cali right b4 he blew.  Pac was fake 4 that, and alot of ppl 2 this day from tha DMV got a lil' beef (so to say) wit Pac bcuz of that fact alone, especially out BMore.  

Now somehow, someway we still have ppl with this 2001 DeathRow Records mentality.  Claiming Dre hasn't done shit 4 tha West but whole time, Dre is the West and always has been.  Dre planted seeds in tha West and watched em ALL (most) grow worldwide.  R u mad bcuz he rode wit 50 instead of Hittman?  get over it, 50 shits on 90& of the artist Dre signed in tha past 10 years anyways.  

If DeathRow woulda never unfolded tha way it did (dre leaving, snoop's murder case, 2pac's death, suge's bs).  everybody from deathrow only exclusivly working with each other on each and every song put out.  y'all would be like okay... all of their music sounds tha same, it's so uninspired, it's so stagnet, gfunk is played out, etc.  

Last, the most important thing all of.  Pac isn't from the West and he can't be the King of The West unless ur talking about the US *being on tha western part of the planet*   Like,   u can't be born and raised in the UK and then move 2 Atlanta and get something popping off a year later, you can't be like "im king of tha dirty south", or "i run ny".  You're gonna see Drake lose alotta love 4 startin 2 act like and talk about shit like he's from tha States.

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2009, 01:15:00 PM »
pac repped tha west harder than any artist born n raised on the west n tha west had nothing but love 4 him! u little teenagers need to step yo 90s hip hop game up b4 u start chattin shit! n gay ass dre aint done shit for the west, he aint put out any westcoast artist out there n he doesnt wanna even b associated with the coast! he aint produced shit for deathrow apart from jackin j-flexx shit!
Straight Outta Compton?
Chronic?
Doggystyle?
2001?

Nah, he ain't done shit for the West
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

David Mack

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • $700,000 richer Blood
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2009, 01:46:44 PM »
Regarding Pac.....................Perez and I are still ridin wit him till the day we die nigga. No doubt he was the Don of the West. He commanded respect and niggas gave it to him. 8)

Officer Perez

??? I don't know this guy so fuck you!

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2009, 02:46:31 PM »
What an ignorant asshole. Fuck tupac.

wow, that had a lot of depth and meaning to it ::)

i personally would say pac is the king of the west. however, if people have a problem with that, i'd put ice cube's name into the 'position' a lot sooner than i would dre's.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2009, 02:53:41 PM »
When u think of the west u think of Tupac as one of the biggest influences and the rappers who want to bring the west back gotta think of how Tupac was doin it, how it was when he was alive and compare their progress to Pac's.  Nobody's doin it like Tupac right now.

Producers are cool but words have a bigger influence on people!
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2009, 03:35:38 PM »
we obviously have a few eastcoast dickriders that hate on pac and for good reason...i mean how does it feel that pac being from the east and he reppin the west...its sad, the east tried to kill pac cause their jealousy of him and how the west came up and the east fell off....so keep on hating that means the west still on top of the east even in a recession...the whole east dickrides pac for the wrong reasons and they aint makin any money at it...   

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2009, 11:15:43 PM »
we obviously have a few eastcoast dickriders that hate on pac and for good reason...i mean how does it feel that pac being from the east and he reppin the west...its sad, the east tried to kill pac cause their jealousy of him and how the west came up and the east fell off....so keep on hating that means the west still on top of the east even in a recession...the whole east dickrides pac for the wrong reasons and they aint makin any money at it...    

ok 1st off u bitch nigga, ain't nobody hatin' on Pac.  i know ur talkin about me bcuz of that dumbass shit u said about the East.  Ain't nobody jealous of Pac and damn sure ain't nobody hatin' on Pac.  

But lets kick it real here 4 a second, if u were from Compton and Ghostface Killah was from Compton and he moved 2 NY for a record deal and to record an album and on tha whole album and all in the interviews and all on tha everything he repped the Mid-Atlantic or the East Coast u would b like this nigga's buggin'.  

We all love and respect Pac (all over the world we do) but just bcuz he's dead and he's an icon doesn't mean muthafuckaz aint gonna keep it 100 wen it's time (Spider).   But Pac was a hoe 4 tha shit that he said/did, especially when he started tryna be a blood, that shit wasn't hot.  U ain't really here shit about "westside" thuggin', im a kalifornia rydah, and all that other westside bs until he got wit DeathRow and was hangin' around Suge.  Do ya research, before Suge u rarely caught Pac in red and throwin' up W's.  All of a sudden when he gets outta jail it's WorldWideWestside  :nawty: that nigga's trippin'.  

that's why he ain't come back 2 tha East like that, he knew muthafuckas was gonna eat him up out here (And for good reason).  Pac was scared 2 come out 2 the East.  Wasn't nobody jealous of Pac lol! wtf was there 2 b jealous about?  Bcuz niggaz from anotha coast was finally gettin' some radio play or a few time slots on TV lmao!?  ur buggin'...  Real niggaz ain't bout no fakin', and Pac was clearly fakin' and shit got addressed (orlando anderson was from Ny).  

I wish it ain't go down like that niether, but don't expect niggaz 2 just let u shit on em.  Jay dissed tha westside and has been out there fluently ever since, ain't nobody throwin shots at Jay... stop tryna syse (hyped) shit.  real recognize real, and Pac was cleary violatin.

Pac "king of the west" nooooo!  Dre "king of the West" or Snoop "king of the west".  Ice T is a better fit for the king of the west than Pac.  i can't argue wit lil niggas about nonsense.  ur wasting my time and everybody elses' who comes across this.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 11:20:00 PM by Kick 4rm 301 »

mak2006

• 'G'
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2009, 11:33:28 PM »
actually, Pac was living in LA when he was shot in new york. before that, he was living in oakland and marin city for years. he moved to cali when he was 15, so 10 years on the west=he was from the west. he always had east coast ties because of his family and tha outlawz. tbh, Pac prolly considered himself to be both coasts, but since the east did him dirty when he got locked up, he was on some fuck them niggas type shit. you would be 2 if that happened to you in a place where u had love for niggas. Pac is/was/will always be King of The West. He was gonna reclaim the East too with that One Nation shit, but he got smoked. Keep it REAL pimpin!

Biggzy

« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 02:27:25 AM »
the east coast is on some illuminati shit!!! in pacs last interview with vibe he made it cler that he had love for the east but he was flying the flag for the west! on the west we dnt have gayz as leaders, that says alot bout u if u was to say gay ass dre was king- im sure u can be his jester n he will look after ya!

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 07:48:33 AM »

ok 1st off u bitch nigga, ain't nobody hatin' on Pac.  i know ur talkin about me bcuz of that dumbass shit u said about the East.  Ain't nobody jealous of Pac and damn sure ain't nobody hatin' on Pac.  

But lets kick it real here 4 a second, if u were from Compton and Ghostface Killah was from Compton and he moved 2 NY for a record deal and to record an album and on tha whole album and all in the interviews and all on tha everything he repped the Mid-Atlantic or the East Coast u would b like this nigga's buggin'.  

We all love and respect Pac (all over the world we do) but just bcuz he's dead and he's an icon doesn't mean muthafuckaz aint gonna keep it 100 wen it's time (Spider).   But Pac was a hoe 4 tha shit that he said/did, especially when he started tryna be a blood, that shit wasn't hot.  U ain't really here shit about "westside" thuggin', im a kalifornia rydah, and all that other westside bs until he got wit DeathRow and was hangin' around Suge.  Do ya research, before Suge u rarely caught Pac in red and throwin' up W's.  All of a sudden when he gets outta jail it's WorldWideWestside  :nawty: that nigga's trippin'.  

that's why he ain't come back 2 tha East like that, he knew muthafuckas was gonna eat him up out here (And for good reason).  Pac was scared 2 come out 2 the East.  Wasn't nobody jealous of Pac lol! wtf was there 2 b jealous about?  Bcuz niggaz from anotha coast was finally gettin' some radio play or a few time slots on TV lmao!?  ur buggin'...  Real niggaz ain't bout no fakin', and Pac was clearly fakin' and shit got addressed (orlando anderson was from Ny).  

I wish it ain't go down like that niether, but don't expect niggaz 2 just let u shit on em.  Jay dissed tha westside and has been out there fluently ever since, ain't nobody throwin shots at Jay... stop tryna syse (hyped) shit.  real recognize real, and Pac was cleary violatin.

Pac "king of the west" nooooo!  Dre "king of the West" or Snoop "king of the west".  Ice T is a better fit for the king of the west than Pac.  i can't argue wit lil niggas about nonsense.  ur wasting my time and everybody elses' who comes across this.

like i said lil bitch keep on hatin it's what you seem to do best.... ;)

sms130

• 'G'
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 08:47:43 AM »
Let's be real, at tha time of that interview 2Pac was tha king of tha coast. 1996 as far as rap is concern was all about 2Pac. Yeah, u had hot albums by The Fugees, Jay-Z, and Nas that came out that year but, 2Pac All Eyez On Me was tha biggest rap album of 96'. He put out one smash hit after another, from California Love to Hit Em' Up (which was B-Side to the How Do U Want It maxi-single). Y'all got All Eyez On Me, u've heard those unreleased recordings that he did during and after the All Eyez On Me recording sessions. U've heard his collaborations! Would Snoop or Dre collaborate with those artist on that level? U've heard his interview at that time and what he Yeah, 2Pac put 2pacalypse Now but, he's always rep tha west coast (even at tha time). His content was different back then and as time went on that changed. Come on now, buy tha records and look at tha videos and tell me 2Pac didn't put it down. Dr. Dre is tha godfather of that of tha west coast (hardcore hip hop/gangsta rap) and Ice-T is tha father of tha hardcore hip hop/gangsta rap. I'mma fan of all but that's just real shit.

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 09:24:32 AM »
kings rise and fall, so to say pac is still the king is silly, and he was imported but he did hold this coast down like no one else ever has. its a touchy subject but it is what it is. pac isnt the king at the moment

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 09:52:27 AM »
Pac wasn't the king of the West.  to be king u gotta be born and raised in whatever 2 b king of.  Pac wasn't born or raised in the west 4 that matter.  U say he was 15 when he moved out Cali and when 2pacolypse Now came out he was 19/20... sorry my man Pac still had a lil' more westside livin' 2 claim westside.  Now if Pac woulda dropped his 1st album when he was like 23/24 talkin westside and shit then it'll be like okay, u can claim that shit but dont forget where u came from (which he obviously did ultimately). 

Pac wasn't in the trenches long enuff out West 2 be hollarin tha shit and throwin' it up on tha album cover.  It takes 4yrs to graduate from college, not the streets.

Now if Pac was comin' out like I'm an Eastcoast nigga ridin' on tha Westside and livin' this Westside Life then shit would just smooth over (like it hasn't already) but u see wat im gettin at. 

I'm sorry but i'm 20, and if I moved out 2 Phoenix for the next 5 years and grinded in those streets and made a name for myself, i wouldn't start hollarin out Westside n shit (niggaz wouldn't even allow me 2 come home back 2 da DMV).  But Pac was still a kid tho, he probably was just lookin 4 tha "appeal" thing and the Westcoast was hot then and it kinda made a lil sense at the time I bet, but still- that shit is fake no matter how u try 2 cut it.

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 10:44:34 AM »

not saying i agree or disagree

but people who say that Pac only started reppin the West when he signed to Death Row..

even back in 93 he was saying that every praise he gets as an artist should go to Oakland and the West and every award he got should've also gone to the West and etc

so he did always claim the West..

i think he said himself that when he came out he really didnt claim either east or west cuz he always figured that hip-hop was all 1 nation and it really didn't matter, especially since he lived on both the east and the west..

but i guess he felt like he could identify with the west more once everybody started claiming where they were from and all that..and it got even more extreme with all his beefs and whatnot