Author Topic: Pac was really The King of the West  (Read 1844 times)

Liqq2ThaFonk

Re: Pac was really The King of the West
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2009, 01:56:12 PM »

not saying i agree or disagree

but people who say that Pac only started reppin the West when he signed to Death Row..

even back in 93 he was saying that every praise he gets as an artist should go to Oakland and the West and every award he got should've also gone to the West and etc

so he did always claim the West..

i think he said himself that when he came out he really didnt claim either east or west cuz he always figured that hip-hop was all 1 nation and it really didn't matter, especially since he lived on both the east and the west..

but i guess he felt like he could identify with the west more once everybody started claiming where they were from and all that..and it got even more extreme with all his beefs and whatnot

No just like u said he always claimed the West.  That's the problem.  Pac wasn't "neutral" so to say when it came down 2 representin' where u from.  He never talked about Brooklyn or Baltimore where he grew up at,,,, never.  He may have referenced it *brooklyn*  in a song or two im sure but that still doesn't make up for all of that "w" shit he was doin'.  

and about the beef thing in tha last sentence u stated.  that's the moronic part on Pac... how r u gonna beef with everybody where ur from and then ride 4 tha otha side like them niggaz had ur back since u was snatchin' little debbies in ur pocket when u waz a kid.  all of a sudden it's westside til i die and u only been out there for a few years.  sounds like he took a trip 2 vegas and nevr wanted 2 come back home or he was scared niggaz waz gonna fuck wit him bcuz he was a baltimore/brooklyn nigga and bk/ny was hatin' on tha west at that time so he ain't wanna come off as an outsider.

Lesane Parish Crooks is my man, but let's not 4get wat would happen if some1 waz on that shit 2day.  they wouldn't make it past the 2nd mixtape

but how can u say "how u gonna beef with everybody where u from" when it actually was most of them eastcoast cats that came @ pac 1st? ie mobb deep, chino xl (who know claims the westcoast without no problem from nobody), biggie took shots, fugees etc etc..

Biggzy

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2009, 03:28:57 PM »
some1 give kick 4rm 301 a dummy 2 suck on or evn better he can suck on my dick! hahaha

stop hatin n chattin fake ass bullshit! like we all know u mad coz the west outdid the east n pac played a role in that which obviously troubles u eastcoast cats! wat u expect? u sold the man out! thats how ya'll operate on that side, like ratz!

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #47 on: September 25, 2009, 12:52:52 AM »
LOL @ this faggot talking bout Pac when he was 6 years old when Pac died. Bitch ass nigga reading history books while the rest of us lived it. EPIC FAIL! Pac is WEST COAST since 2Pacolypse Now, the world KNOWS him as WEST COAST, DEAL WITH IT.

Too bad he didn't wanna claim garbage ass 301 DMV area... go listen to Wale featuring Lady Gaga faggot, Pac is the GOAT

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #48 on: September 25, 2009, 01:26:59 AM »

But if people (who probably havent even stepped foot in Cali) wanna go back n forth all day u got it.  Just don't act like Pac wasn't living out here MOST of his life.  This is where MOST of his inspiration came from.  He woulda been on some 6'foez and bandanna swangin shit more than the motivational/revolutionary shit.  

Bay Area dont fukk wit bandannas swangin and six foes u fukkin moron... get ur facts straight idiot... Pac rapped about revolutionary shit umm because his MOM was a BLACK PANTHER? a organization that was created in OAKLAND.. the city 2Pac claimed since his first professional album 2Pacalypse Now... "once again its your friend outta oakland"

Baltimore aint even really East... yall are southern below the mason dixon so stop swingin from NY's nuts.. FAIL!

next ur gonna tell me Slick Rick is a London rapper and not NY cause he moved to NY when he was 13.. get the fuk outta here faggot

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: September 25, 2009, 06:19:14 AM »
King of the West now would have 2 b Snoop hands down or Dr. Dre

how can you say it's snoop hands down, when most people say he's fallen off, or is a sell out? most comments even on this forum, on the subject, say his music after Doggystyle has barely even been worthwhile. what about his most recent album - how many people are actually huge fans of ego trippin? and the leaks i've come across from MIW have been pretty shit imo. btw, don't accuse me of hating on snoop, i like him, i just don't think he is worthy of being labelled king of the west.

and dre - i guess you could claim him. but then again, his last album was a decade ago, and what has he done since then? worked with mainly east coast artists. and that's mainly on production, not even anything solo. again, not hating, just saying it how i see it.

although cube's music hasn't been of the standard it was in the 90s, he has been the most consistent of all the big names from the west.

and regardless of what you think of him, the game has undoubtedly been the most successful west coast rapper in recent years.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 06:20:53 AM by neilfy »

Biggzy

« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2009, 07:23:21 AM »
imo yukmouth or c-bo are more suited to be king of the west!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2009, 07:26:27 AM »
lol @ all the dummies gettin' mad that I pulled out Pac's card and they can't get deal with it.  lol, me jealous, naw look at all y'all geekin'.  LOL!  how bout all y'all got Pac's dick stuck in y'all mouthz.  Pac waz from the East, Raised in the East, and died on the West.  done deal, enough said.  Pac even has a baltimore accent, that's wat exposes him the most.  The only time he doesn't sound like he's from Baltimore is when he pronounces his 2's.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2009, 11:51:52 AM »
if tupac was resurrected heŽd shoot himself instantly because of the wigger disease that praise him as their god

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2009, 12:36:02 PM »
if tupac was resurrected heŽd shoot himself instantly because of the wigger disease that praise him as their god

So so true.  And i'm not even tryna be disrespectful.  keep rootin 4 tha man, just do it with class and facts!

« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 01:12:05 PM by Kick 4rm 301 »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2009, 03:35:44 PM »
Pac lived in Cali for 3 years before he started his rap career. That's more than enough time to start claiming a place as your own.

Baltimore accent? Bullshit. Pac lived in Baltimore for two years and was already in his teens by then.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2009, 06:04:15 PM »
Pac lived in Cali for 3 years before he started his rap career. That's more than enough time to start claiming a place as your own.

Baltimore accent? Bullshit. Pac lived in Baltimore for two years and was already in his teens by then.

so it takes 3 yrs to make it your "Home" and 2 yrs is just something that passed by?  right.  And Pac was like 8 or 9 when he moved out bmore for like the next 6/7 yrs wtf are u talking about?  It might've been a lil' longer than that.  The nigga was born in BK and stayed there until BMore (actually i think he lived in Jersey b4 he moved 2 Bmore).  Get it right man.  And Pac does have a BMore accent, i'm guessin' u think every last person in Baltimore sounds exactly like Snoop huh? 

but it's been like 3 days now.  google the nigga and find his roots.  Pac is a Eastside nigga that was fuckin' wit' a buncha Eastcoast niggas.  The only Westside niggas he was makin' moves like that was tha nigga's from The Bay (mainly Oakland, for obvious reasons) and niggas on DeathRow.  Tha Outlawz, ThugLife, and all them other niggas (most) u hear Pac on on the Makaveli Bootlegs were from the East. 

That's wat makes the nigga so confusing.  Mostly everybody he delt wit thru out his career was from the East until he got 2 DeathRow.  Stop making something outta nothing.  Pac = Eastside and Pac = Worldwide.  Stop actin' like a fuckin' school girl, all of u.  Stop makin' the WestCoast look like a buncha hatin' ass niggas foreal.  u givin' tha coast and Pac a bad name.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2009, 07:10:39 PM »
Enough of this "king" shit. This isn't Merry old England. Pac was one of the most influential artists to come out of the West but the whole question of who's the leader is pointless. The guys with the strength and influence to lead the West Coast are doing their own thing. The guys who actually want to claim the crown don't have enough pull. It's no kings and princes! It's a bunch of rappers making money.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2009, 08:17:13 PM »

so it takes 3 yrs to make it your "Home" and 2 yrs is just something that passed by?  right.  And Pac was like 8 or 9 when he moved out bmore for like the next 6/7 yrs wtf are u talking about?  It might've been a lil' longer than that.  The nigga was born in BK and stayed there until BMore (actually i think he lived in Jersey b4 he moved 2 Bmore).  Get it right man.  And Pac does have a BMore accent, i'm guessin' u think every last person in Baltimore sounds exactly like Snoop huh? 

but it's been like 3 days now.  google the nigga and find his roots.  Pac is a Eastside nigga that was fuckin' wit' a buncha Eastcoast niggas.  The only Westside niggas he was makin' moves like that was tha nigga's from The Bay (mainly Oakland, for obvious reasons) and niggas on DeathRow.  Tha Outlawz, ThugLife, and all them other niggas (most) u hear Pac on on the Makaveli Bootlegs were from the East. 

That's wat makes the nigga so confusing.  Mostly everybody he delt wit thru out his career was from the East until he got 2 DeathRow.  Stop making something outta nothing.  Pac = Eastside and Pac = Worldwide.  Stop actin' like a fuckin' school girl, all of u.  Stop makin' the WestCoast look like a buncha hatin' ass niggas foreal.  u givin' tha coast and Pac a bad name.

3 years is definitely a long enough time to make a place your home. I've lived in Davis for a year now so I've got a right to call it my home. The only reason I don't is because it sucks here.

I never said 2 years passes by, don't put words in my mouth. Pac was already 15 by the time he moved to Baltimore and you want to act like he has an accent like he spent all his life there. I call bullshit when I see it. Pac didn't have an accent. If Pac had stayed in Baltimore he could've called Baltimore his home as well. But he moved to Cali and obviously he liked it better here. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

You are making this into something its not. And you are the one sounding like a hater. Trying to claim Pac as east coast when he NEVER claimed east coast and dedicated entire songs to the west coast. You think you know better than Pac himself what side he wants to show love? Nigga please. Pac would come out of his grave and backhand you for trying to tell him where he should claim.

Reprise91

« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2009, 08:21:15 PM »
Y is this faggot aurging why a dead man can't/shouldn't have repped a coast he repped harder than people who lived there all their lives.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2009, 08:22:06 PM »
Mostly everybody he delt wit thru out his career was from the East until he got 2 DeathRow. 

ahah....so I suppose Digital Underground, Shock G didn't exist? It for sure wasn't Puffy who put him on. What about all the bay rappers he worked with? Who exactly are all these east coast people he dealt with? Get out of here with your bullshit.