Author Topic: Pac was really The King of the West  (Read 1805 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Pac was really The King of the West
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2009, 08:24:04 PM »
Y is this faggot aurging why a dead man can't/shouldn't have repped a coast he repped harder than people who lived there all their lives.

exactly. If someone came up to me trying to tell me where I should rep I'd give them a smack.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2009, 08:26:20 PM »
When You think of PAC , you think of the DUB sign just automatically
not many rappers done dat. which means pac repd westcoast harder than any muufuckas in 90'

he was pretty much the king

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2009, 08:31:09 PM »
lol @ all the dummies gettin' mad that I pulled out Pac's card and they can't get deal with it.  lol, me jealous, naw look at all y'all geekin'.  LOL!  how bout all y'all got Pac's dick stuck in y'all mouthz.  Pac waz from the East, Raised in the East, and died on the West.  done deal, enough said.  Pac even has a baltimore accent, that's wat exposes him the most.  The only time he doesn't sound like he's from Baltimore is when he pronounces his 2's.

i bet you would have pac's dick in your mouth quicker than anyone else, u seem to b a lil suspect.... ;)

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2009, 08:44:24 PM »
Baltimore's claim to fame is Dru Hill... Sisqo is y'all hardest singer/rapper LOL! That's why this faggot trying to claim Pac. He insecure that his area DMV is irrelevant in Hip Hop. Tryin' to hang on to the West Coast nuts for fame.

You said rappers claiming areas they aren't originally from won't fly in this day and age? You a dumb faggot. Ludacris born and raised in Illinois, claims Atlanta and is accepted. Chamillionaire from DC (your area) but claim Houston. Gucci Mane from Alabama claim Atlanta, Jeezy from Macon claim Atlanta and many many more... u lost faggot
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 08:52:12 PM by West Coast Veteran »

Blasphemy

« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2009, 09:33:36 PM »
Baltimore's claim to fame is Dru Hill... Sisqo is y'all hardest singer/rapper LOL! That's why this faggot trying to claim Pac. He insecure that his area DMV is irrelevant in Hip Hop. Tryin' to hang on to the West Coast nuts for fame.

You said rappers claiming areas they aren't originally from won't fly in this day and age? You a dumb faggot. Ludacris born and raised in Illinois, claims Atlanta and is accepted. Chamillionaire from DC (your area) but claim Houston. Gucci Mane from Alabama claim Atlanta, Jeezy from Macon claim Atlanta and many many more... u lost faggot

Exactly, even Ice T was from Jersey, and moved out to L.A. and lived his life. Its only a problem when you Claim it, but you haven't even spent a year in the area. Like you get signed, and move out to that area.

mikeOG

• Quadruple OG
  • Muthafuckin' OG
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2009, 10:28:32 PM »
Pac isn't anymore WestCoast than Too $hort is Southern.  Deal with it.  

Hell, if Eazy wouldn't of died he woulda been the king of the West, he had Cali and some of the Mid-West on lock, u couldn't travel half way across tha US without somebody fuckin' wit niggaz form Ruthless.  .

well he was only about 7 when pac died so he didnt know how big pac was on the west coast. he basically googled everything including the above quote, no doubt eazy E was big but why refer it to as you lived in that era? way too many documentarys and googling instead of actually living in that era.  :grumpy:

Doesnt matter how many years he lived in cali, heck wasnt Daz from texas before he jumped on to deathrow?

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2009, 01:49:49 AM »
What this idiot doesn't realize is that Pac ALWAYS repped the Bay Area since he moved out to California, since his first album.

In Baltimore he was still MC New York but once he lived that Cali lifestyle all that shit went out the window, cause he learned all his game in California. All his slang was Bay Area slang, which is why on his first two albums he ONLY mentioned Oakland and the Bay, never New York or Baltimore.

All in all, the world knows Pac as a West Coast rapper, which he was, TAKE THAT TAKE THAT TAKE THAT - "Puffy"

Elano

« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2009, 08:42:30 AM »
kings rise and fall, so to say pac is still the king is silly, and he was imported but he did hold this coast down like no one else ever has. its a touchy subject but it is what it is. pac isnt the king at the moment

READ the title of the thread  ::)
Pac WAS really The King of the West

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2009, 08:55:59 AM »
kings rise and fall, so to say pac is still the king is silly, and he was imported but he did hold this coast down like no one else ever has. its a touchy subject but it is what it is. pac isnt the king at the moment

READ the title of the thread  ::)

fuck that, kings don't stop being kings just cause they pass.....pac will alwayz b tha king of the west & east as well, the whole eastcoast gotta swallow that no matter what.....especially 301 baltimore, maryland  ;)

Blasphemy

« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2009, 10:38:29 AM »

READ the title of the thread  ::)

fuck that, kings don't stop being kings just cause they pass.....pac will alwayz b tha king of the west & east as well, the whole eastcoast gotta swallow that no matter what.....especially 301 baltimore, maryland  ;)

Eh, 2pac is one of the greats, and a legend on the west, but he can't truly be called that cause of a few things.

1. He didn't impact anything in rap until Me Against The World.
2. All Eyez, sold out to The G-Funk Sound that was hot at the time. Strange how Lethal Injection was Chastise, yet All Eyez gets nothing but praise, despite a entire second disk of Filler?
3. The Fact that unlike Dr. Dre or even Snoop, his First Album wasn't innovated, didn't become a major critical success that truly affected how California Rap grew.

Basically he didn't get huge until Me Against The World, eventually becoming huger with All Eyez, and Reaching a Crucial point with Makaveli Post-Death.

So, Is he the king? No, other artist are more deserving then him, given they helped build West Coast Rap into what it was. But people keep buying into the hype that he was always a success as he was near his death. When in reality he was some what notable, and his Film Carrier had given him more attention then the average rapper, but with Dr. Dre's The Chronic, Snoops Doggystyle, Ice Cubes own carrier and his own films. He basically was stuck in the backround for awhile.

Me Against The World and Makaveli is were he left his mark in the industry.

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #70 on: September 26, 2009, 11:18:02 AM »
damn people still fightin over where 2pac is from....go to 4:48 mark and see what pac says in this video

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #71 on: September 26, 2009, 01:04:52 PM »
damn people still fightin over where 2pac is from....go to 4:48 mark and see what pac says in this video

the nigga still ain't from Cali.

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: September 26, 2009, 04:10:44 PM »

Like My Nigga Rakim Said It Ain't Were Ya From Is Where You At..... ;)

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #73 on: September 26, 2009, 04:15:55 PM »
8) 8) 8) 8)

lol that pic in your sig, with pac n snoop, is that dame dash in the background??

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #74 on: September 26, 2009, 08:48:51 PM »

i agree

Like My Nigga Rakim Said It Ain't Were Ya From Is Where You At..... ;)