Author Topic: Ramadaan tommarrow!!! Ya'll looking forward to it?  (Read 993 times)

Doggystylin

Re:Ramadaan tommarrow!!! Ya'll looking forward to it?
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2002, 11:32:14 AM »
but Ima TRY!! lol

yea thats what counts, good shit

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2002, 12:38:54 PM »

MAN!!!!!! I am dissapointed in U, traitor, lol man the sand naggaz have converted u >:( :( :( :(

I swear....Ur so Anti this and Anti that, U make me think ur evil....It aint sides....Being muslim aint like being in a gang....I know u prolly gonna come on here and ONCE AGAIN say yur kidding, but let's be real, Deep Inside its tha truth....Ur a faggot....

Anywayz, Ima try 2 fast some dayz.....Eating aint tha problem 4 me......Tha drinkin part is da bitch......but Ima TRY!! lol

pz.

LOL man are u "Stoned"...I would never say Im evil..Im jus anti-islamic a little.Yeah Ur right I was gonna say Im kidding cuz come on^^U think that was completely serious, i had  lol in there and all. It did kinda get to me that Blade wanted to fast with yall, but he clarified it that his reasons are that fasting is good for u, and that he fasts regularly not only in Ramadan. Im pretty sure Blade is a religious dogg, but 7Th on the other hand...haha ur a shame to muslims and I wonder how Low u gotta be to be at that level, LOL.

Yo and Blade tell me more about fasting cuz I mean even my parents fast sometimes on some special days and shit, and I am definitely open minded and Id like to give it a try sometimes knaamean, holla back.
^The only thing is that I workout and eating is a big thing if u wanna get buffer...but I wanna fast once a month or something, fa shizzo.

Peace out.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2002, 01:02:31 PM »

MAN!!!!!! I am dissapointed in U, traitor, lol man the sand naggaz have converted u >:( :( :( :(

I swear....Ur so Anti this and Anti that, U make me think ur evil....It aint sides....Being muslim aint like being in a gang....I know u prolly gonna come on here and ONCE AGAIN say yur kidding, but let's be real, Deep Inside its tha truth....Ur a faggot....

Anywayz, Ima try 2 fast some dayz.....Eating aint tha problem 4 me......Tha drinkin part is da bitch......but Ima TRY!! lol

pz.

LOL man are u "Stoned"...I would never say Im evil..Im jus anti-islamic a little.Yeah Ur right I was gonna say Im kidding cuz come on^^U think that was completely serious, i had  lol in there and all. It did kinda get to me that Blade wanted to fast with yall, but he clarified it that his reasons are that fasting is good for u, and that he fasts regularly not only in Ramadan. Im pretty sure Blade is a religious dogg, but 7Th on the other hand...haha ur a shame to muslims and I wonder how Low u gotta be to be at that level, LOL.

Yo and Blade tell me more about fasting cuz I mean even my parents fast sometimes on some special days and shit, and I am definitely open minded and Id like to give it a try sometimes knaamean, holla back.
^The only thing is that I workout and eating is a big thing if u wanna get buffer...but I wanna fast once a month or something, fa shizzo.

Peace out.

Yo thats coo, dat u were playin n shit, but yo try not to spit your "anti-islamic" views on here, u know.  I mean, if u wanan debate about Islam's belifs maturely, thats cool, but Im allowed to delete/modify any posts which are solely made on the purpose of dissin sumone, or his belifs, and BS like dat.  And thats just a warning to everyone here, not only you.  Anyway, yeah my dad used to fast like once a week, its kinda good for u , you know.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2002, 12:15:23 AM »
Im a shame 2 Islam huh?

So, U being Anti-Muslim is not a "shame" in tha hindu tribes or whateva tha fuc U belive in? Dats allowed? cmon now.....

Just chill and shut tha fuc up.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2002, 03:16:54 AM »
Im a shame 2 Islam huh?

So, U being Anti-Muslim is not a "shame" in tha hindu tribes or whateva tha fuc U belive in? Dats allowed? cmon now.....

Just chill and shut tha fuc up.....

Ey man I appologize for the dumb shit I said up there^^

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2002, 07:47:51 AM »
yup fastin is coo.
not drinkin/smokin/masterbatin for a month.. wheew..

the eating part is easy

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2002, 01:05:39 PM »

Ey man I appologize for the dumb shit I said up there^^

Ummm, fine......Appology accepted, I know U must've been pretty high......lol

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #22 on: November 10, 2002, 05:31:51 PM »
LOL man actually I was buzzed off da booze when I said that dumb shit and I was stoned when I said that apology shit LOL itz all good though I say sum dumb shit sumtimes widout thinking, ha

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: November 10, 2002, 05:37:50 PM »
yup fastin is coo.
not drinkin/smokin/masterbatin for a month.. wheew..

the eating part is easy

word, people forget it aint just the eatin part