Author Topic: Flashback: Criminalz (Spice 1/Celly Cel/Jayo Felony) - Criminal Activity  (Read 209 times)

Rudki

Thought we should all get this CD out and bump it....too many good tracks on this one to forget about it  8)

Love ''What they hittin fo'''

Seems even back in 2000/2001 (the last exciting year for westcoast music for me) we were getting dope albums left right and centre
these days it takes forever to release an album - and similiar 'supergroups' are all talk no action - i guess Slaughterhouse is the exception as they dropped that one
outa nowhere....

anyway....wipe the dust off this cd and give it a spin  ;D

Trip Dee

Re: Flashback: Criminalz (Spice 1/Celly Cel/Jayo Felony) - Criminal Activity
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2009, 10:07:48 AM »
yeah it was quite cool cd  8)  i like "rydaz" tho...

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2009, 03:02:30 PM »
I Thought It Was An Aiight CD....But Wasn't This A Bunch Of Left Over's & Previously Heard Verses That Were Thrown Together With A Bunch Of No Names?? I Could Be Wrong But I Remember Reading A Spice-1 Interview Where He Was Telling Peeps Not To Bother With This Album??....Maybe I'm Gettin The Albums Mixed Up!! ??? ???

Rudki

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 03:21:24 PM »
I Thought It Was An Aiight CD....But Wasn't This A Bunch Of Left Over's & Previously Heard Verses That Were Thrown Together With A Bunch Of No Names?? I Could Be Wrong But I Remember Reading A Spice-1 Interview Where He Was Telling Peeps Not To Bother With This Album??....Maybe I'm Gettin The Albums Mixed Up!! ??? ???

Definatly getting this mixed up, this one featured Tray Deee, Yukmouth, Bun B definatly not any no namers  ;D

BIGWORM

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2009, 09:27:48 PM »
CRIMINALZ(Spice-1,Jayo Felony & Celly Cell) album was and is the shit! No all material was new no recycling or verses from other shit.

You got it confused with the "criminal intent" Jayo & Spice album that was released 2 years ago. Shit was even pulled of shelves and websites but I still managed to get a hard copy of it for collection sake.

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2009, 09:46:54 PM »
damn, this album is one of my all time favs. under-rated album no doubt. If u aint heard it get a copy. good thread +1

fette_chico

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2009, 04:21:10 AM »
Yeah this was a good album when it came out BUT...  At the time i was a bit disappointed, not really much interaction between the rappers just verse chorus verse chorus but having said that still decent and more substance than a lot of what would make it to release these days.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2009, 11:00:20 AM »
I haven't bumped that album since it came out but I might have to dust that sucka off one more time.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2009, 05:47:32 PM »
Yeah this was a good album when it came out BUT...  At the time i was a bit disappointed, not really much interaction between the rappers just verse chorus verse chorus but having said that still decent and more substance than a lot of what would make it to release these days.

Rudki

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2009, 03:44:16 PM »
^ good to see you around acgrundy  8) knew this thread would get you out of hiding haha