Author Topic: Damn.....new JLo video......  (Read 228 times)

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn.....new JLo video......
« on: November 05, 2002, 05:45:28 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

is [size=26]HOT![/size] they showed it today on MTV.....u cant see her nipples like in the picture :(    but man......they have clean and good shots of her [size=26]Ass[/size] its everywhere along with Ben hes all over that booty!! damn.....this video is tight only got to see half of it.....i hope they rip it soon!!

=[Euthanasia]=

Re:Damn.....new JLo video......
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2002, 05:12:37 AM »
It was on MTVBase all day yesterday, they were showing it at every given oppertunity. I like the video, it's suits the song, the concept is good, it's like the viewer is a photographer or something constantly following her around.
And yeah, she looks good too  ;D The song ain't half bad either, she uses the samples well.  

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2002, 05:14:31 PM »
its on mIRC now......so yall go get that.....cuzz that ASS is phat!!

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2002, 02:07:43 AM »
Can someone hook me up? Or provide a link...im not a mirc user, and i wanna see her ass lol

Jome

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2002, 07:45:13 PM »
Holy fuck what a video!! :o :o

J.Lo is topless about 4-5 different times, but unfortunately they censored it. :(
There's this lucky bastard who his feeling J.Lo's butt when she wears a bikin on a yacht.
If the uncensored video gets released... let's just say that there will be little posting on WCC..

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2002, 12:13:48 PM »
The guy messin with her butt is ben affleck aint it?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2002, 02:06:41 PM »
If the uncensored video gets released... let's just say that there will be little posting on WCC..

lol word..

Shes fuckin hot.. I was like damn affleck.. wish i was him in that video

bez

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2002, 03:18:47 PM »
she is never happen with what she has got, she wont last with afflec.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2002, 03:47:00 PM »
man this video is great...its up there as greatest video ever...that and dirrty...but man...wow!...i always said j lo was overrated but this video shut me up...ben affleck is a lucky man....