Author Topic: [9.23] Details Leak On Dr. Dre's Partnership With Hewlett-Packard  (Read 1105 times)

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
Re: [9.23] Details Leak On Dr. Dre's Partnership With Hewlett-Packard
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 02:27:29 AM »
If Dre's a sell-out, he's a pretty lousy one. He's one of the only major names in hip-hop who hasn't ventured into clothing lines and such. His endorsement deals are mostly tied into music. You'd think if he was really just in it for the money, he'd have struck when the iron was hot about 10 years ago and gone the Diddy or 50 Cent route.

Nah thats what Im saying....I used to have so much respect for dude, cuz he was never for the publicity shit, just strictly about the music.....he wouldnt even do that many interviews, thats why theyre so hard to find......but now, with Detox and all, I feel like hes going overboard with trying to advertise himself, with headphones and Dr. Pepper and now with fuckin HP.....like, its way out of his character, or at least from what I thought was his character......now hes just like any other rapper out there doing whatever it takes to get some publicity for an album....

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2009, 07:16:12 AM »

This dude is just a confused weirdo ^

dont know wtf a sell out is

like i said, he's just one of those hippie wannabe "i know everything about Hip-Hop cuz i dont like anything mainstream" bums...and i bet you're white too!

trying to tell us what sell out is..smh..crackaz tellin black folks by us makin money its sellin out..smh

people dont know wtf a sell out is these days...

sellout? = flava flav...because he chose to drop all the shit he and Chuck stood for just to make some money in any way possibily, no matter how or who he emberasses..

doin a partnership with HP is sellin out? smh dumb ass

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2009, 11:31:06 AM »
If Dre's a sell-out, he's a pretty lousy one. He's one of the only major names in hip-hop who hasn't ventured into clothing lines and such. His endorsement deals are mostly tied into music. You'd think if he was really just in it for the money, he'd have struck when the iron was hot about 10 years ago and gone the Diddy or 50 Cent route.
true.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2009, 04:04:59 PM »

This dude is just a confused weirdo ^

dont know wtf a sell out is

like i said, he's just one of those hippie wannabe "i know everything about Hip-Hop cuz i dont like anything mainstream" bums...and i bet you're white too!

trying to tell us what sell out is..smh..crackaz tellin black folks by us makin money its sellin out..smh

people dont know wtf a sell out is these days...

sellout? = flava flav...because he chose to drop all the shit he and Chuck stood for just to make some money in any way possibily, no matter how or who he emberasses..

doin a partnership with HP is sellin out? smh dumb ass

thats the most ignorant shit ive heard in a while.....youre probably just another broke motherfucker that would do anything to get a buck.....also, Dres got 8 figures....the fuck he need more money for?