Author Topic: DAMN, NIK YOU GOT A FINE SISTER.....  (Read 2203 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: DAMN, NIK YOU GOT A FINE SISTER.....
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2009, 04:53:45 PM »

I could do shit to her I wouldn't do to a farm animal...look at these fuccin lips...jesus fucc...I can just picture her with that sexy mouth WIDE open...like a hungry lil fuccin baby sparrow...im a call that number

lol u be comin up with some crazy shit man...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

the ghost

« Reply #46 on: September 24, 2009, 04:55:24 PM »
Muhfukkas new picture is the greatest/worst ever.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #47 on: September 24, 2009, 05:01:29 PM »
kain already lost this nigga killed his brother because GOD didnt except his offering. then he got kicked out of the land.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

herpes

« Reply #48 on: September 24, 2009, 05:22:56 PM »
That milfs head games looks like it would be crazy.  You know elior be catching glimpses of his mom in the shower and biting his knuckles like OOO DAMN if she wasn't my mother.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #49 on: September 24, 2009, 05:55:05 PM »
That milfs head games looks like it would be crazy.  You know elior be catching glimpses of his mom in the shower and biting his knuckles like OOO DAMN if she wasn't my mother.

i wouldnt blame him...if that was my mother i'd fucc her

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2009, 05:59:07 PM »
It's funny elior always tries to throw around the word geek when he gets made fun of here probably more than the most awkward pimple faced teenager at taft high, which he also held the title of.

posting pics of someones mom is not getting clowned, it's getting stalked...posting pics of u in homo glasses, however, defines the word clown.

universe

« Reply #51 on: September 24, 2009, 06:00:23 PM »
NIK, thanks for updating me on your latest sonning.

Big B you a fool :laugh:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: September 24, 2009, 06:01:46 PM »

he must still be mad for being exposed by you nik. you left a mark on him..

his obsession goes beyond madness LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: September 24, 2009, 06:03:09 PM »
NIK, thanks for updating me on your latest sonning.

Big B you a fool :laugh:

im not ashamed of people complimenting the looks of my mom whatsoever...i bet you anything 95% of this board has some tore up lookin cracked out parents, and thats why they act like this, foreal

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: September 24, 2009, 06:06:05 PM »
You know elior be catching glimpses

u know damn well that's not how porky the pig talks

PLANT

« Reply #55 on: September 24, 2009, 06:15:40 PM »
Damn WTF....LMAO...

NIKs mom made it to the dub..this is pure comedy hahaha and yea her head game looks pretty good she looks like a real pro

PLANT

« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2009, 06:28:54 PM »
 About Orit     
If you are looking for an Agent who has…
*Highly negotiating skills *Patience, *Honesty, *Availability, *Good listener, Spoiled Children,  Excellent peoples relations * Full attention to your needs, *Walk you through a stressless transaction… Than jew have come to the right place…
Hi, I am Orit Maimon, I am a residential Buyer & Seller Agent, I am originally from Israel, I have lived in the valley since 1972. My son, Elior is the biggest poster in internet history.   I also have a strong Real Estate background, and am backed up by the very best team of ‘Rodeo Realty’ professionals and SCCIT Ent., that will bring you the best service you deserve!  :-X

Kool Beenz

« Reply #57 on: September 24, 2009, 07:32:05 PM »
About Orit     
If you are looking for an Agent who has…
*Highly negotiating skills *Patience, *Honesty, *Availability, *Good listener, Spoiled Children,  Excellent peoples relations * Full attention to your needs, *Walk you through a stressless transaction… Than jew have come to the right place…
Hi, I am Orit Maimon, I am a residential Buyer & Seller Agent, I am originally from Israel, I have lived in the valley since 1972. My son, Elior is the biggest poster in internet history.   I also have a strong Real Estate background, and am backed up by the very best team of ‘Rodeo Realty’ professionals and SCCIT Ent., that will bring you the best service you deserve!  :-X

LMAO

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #58 on: September 24, 2009, 07:41:55 PM »
 8) 8) 8)

herpes

« Reply #59 on: September 24, 2009, 08:43:49 PM »
You know elior be catching glimpses

u know damn well that's not how porky the pig talks

OK porky pig doesn't talk like that but you don't deny wanting to smash your own mother lmfao.  Is that manning up back in Israel ?