Author Topic: you guys pushed her until...  (Read 558 times)

Muhfukka

Re: you guys pushed her until...
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 12:52:55 PM »
that bitch isnt the only person who has been told to kill herself on the internet, if she goes through with it thats her problem

ikke

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 12:54:43 PM »
that bitch isnt the only person who has been told to kill herself on the internet, if she goes through with it thats her problem
It's actually my screenname on some chats lol

Cali Climate

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 01:53:03 PM »
Look this is a fucking gentleman's lounge with cigars and scotch, if some bitch wants to waltz on in here she better show tits or be extremely fucking cool, meggan is fat, old, and a complete wackjob. of course she couldnt hack it in the long run.

Blasphemy

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 02:00:39 PM »
Look this is a fucking gentleman's lounge with cigars and scotch, if some bitch wants to waltz on in here she better show tits or be extremely fucking cool, meggan is fat, old, and a complete wackjob. of course she couldnt hack it in the long run.

Yeah cause Real Niggaz post on a the internet!!! IF YOU AINT A FUCKING G GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOARD!!! REPRESENT WESTSIDE!!!

::)

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 02:17:02 PM »
haha.

Like I said in that thread where Trey was crying about his bitch attempting to kill herself. Let that bitch die if she really wants to.

If Crocodile Cunter can't handle the fact that Dubcc knows she's a crazy bitch (I think everybody expressed their opinions on her before this) and she can't handle it......well, bon voyage.

.....But I say that with love, baby. I know you're reading this  :-*

Floydness

« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 02:34:34 PM »
I know she wasnt all there before this, but still.. this is on some other shit.. shes actually on the hunt for peoples personal info and she actually got it ( I honestly thought she too retarded to pull off some shit like that) but u never know whos sitting behind a computer screen.. One of the lessons ive learned in life from personal experience, dont...fuck...with...people.  Some of them are wackjobs.  :loco:

ikke

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 02:35:40 PM »
I know she wasnt all there before this, but still.. this is on some other shit.. shes actually on the hunt for peoples personal info and she actually got it ( I honestly thought she too retarded to pull off some shit like that) but u never know whos sitting behind a computer screen.. One of the lessons ive learned in life from personal experience, dont...fuck...with...people.  Some of them are wackjobs.  :loco:
The europeans are safe  ;D
any plane with her in it will crash

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 03:21:40 PM »
Hilarious shit.

and if anyone should worry it should be sik...i mean...it's logical right lol
LMAO, word up.

Sik I'm scared for you nigga. Hopefully it'll all end clean. LMFAO!!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • evil don't die
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »

that bitch aint got shit. NOTHING. ok she had nik's address WOW i guess she's unstoppable hahahah. it was like common knowledge. And even if she knew everything about us she still couldnt do shit. That fuccin fat piece of shit is in a wheelchair..she's schizophrenic..she's diabetic..she's obese..she can barely finish a fuccin sentence. come on...let's call a spade a spade. i would literally die laughing if that fat bastard came knoccin on my fuccin door.

Floydness

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2009, 03:48:26 PM »
^^ u have a point but still, u never know.  :-\

Blasphemy

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2009, 03:52:51 PM »
^^ u have a point but still, u never know.  :-\

If Lady Q appeared at C-Blues house, I'd give the bitch a Nobel Peace Prize.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2009, 04:16:08 PM »
Only on dubcc

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2009, 04:16:58 PM »
Crocodile Cunter is working with Aftermath and Ruthless Records. She's too busy to come at us.

As a matter of fact, I know she is so busy with her life that I dare her to come up with any of my information. Here that Meggan? I dare you to find my location!

Good luck, Croc Cunt.

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2009, 05:15:07 PM »
lmao everytime I look at muhfuckas name on here I literally start to laugh, I cant believe u have a little pic of eliors mom on ur profile u crazy fuck lol

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2009, 05:16:16 PM »
lmao everytime I look at muhfuckas name on here I literally start to laugh, I cant believe u have a little pic of eliors mom on ur profile u crazy fuck lol
that i do

Floydness

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2009, 05:24:39 PM »
jesus christ on a stick lol

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • evil don't die
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2009, 06:09:01 PM »
that i do

ha! this is fuccin priceless

Blasphemy

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2009, 06:38:44 PM »
that i do

Speakin on Avatars, Well C-Blue you used to have the Eazy E thing until Lady Q had one, since shes gone, thought about putting it back? lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2009, 10:59:52 PM »
True, but let's remember what we're dealing with here. A 40-year-old obese handicapped psychopath, who chose dead ass Eazy E and Dr. Dre over her own children and thinks demons and angels fight for her soul on a daily basis. The only thing that worries me is that there are plenty of people out there just like her.
Thats the key  demographic for Oprah

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • evil don't die
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2009, 11:02:02 PM »
that i do

Speakin on Avatars, Well C-Blue you used to have the Eazy E thing until Lady Q had one, since shes gone, thought about putting it back? lol

i might...theres always hope

Jaydc555

« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2009, 11:02:23 PM »
Sikotics going to be doing a live webcast and then an eazy shopper hooked up on 20 inch rims is going to plow through his wall with queen on it.

G.O.D. Pt. III

« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2009, 01:14:59 AM »
The europeans are safe  ;D
any plane with her in it will crash

lmao
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/tgcK_ctvaZI</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/-CZe5SrVHaA</a>