Author Topic: you guys pushed her until...  (Read 764 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: you guys pushed her until...
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 12:37:00 PM »
and no you can't sue people for just anything and it's not the same for every state. but it's true some of the laws are tuly fucced up.

ikke

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 12:38:09 PM »
I'm not saying I want her dead but the world is fucked up because of idiots like her.

you may not be saying it but you sure as fucc are thinking it
Yes but then if she killed herself and there came an investigation I could get into trouble.
Now it's just sik getting shit if she kills herself because of dubcc

what the fucc are they gonna do...charge you with her suicide?. not a chance. they might be able to take action if we LITERALLY knew she was about to committ suicide and we didn't do shit to prevent it. but even that's a long shot. the only people who do have a chance would be megan's ho ass family. they could go for a civil suit. but i aint gonna pay a fuccin dime. none of us will.
Can't you sue everybody for everything in america?

Even if we knew how were we going to stop her we don't have an adress (i hope)
LOL You guys worry too much.
Somehow I just always asume the worst will happen that way it can only turn out good 8)

BS I HEARD STORIES ABOUT PEOPLE SUING MCDONALDS BECAUSE IT TURNED THEM FAT

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 12:39:28 PM »
True, but let's remember what we're dealing with here. A 40-year-old obese handicapped psychopath, who chose dead ass Eazy E and Dr. Dre over her own children and thinks demons and angels fight for her soul on a daily basis. The only thing that worries me is that there are plenty of people out there just like her.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 12:39:45 PM »
I'm not saying I want her dead but the world is fucked up because of idiots like her.

you may not be saying it but you sure as fucc are thinking it
Yes but then if she killed herself and there came an investigation I could get into trouble.
Now it's just sik getting shit if she kills herself because of dubcc

what the fucc are they gonna do...charge you with her suicide?. not a chance. they might be able to take action if we LITERALLY knew she was about to committ suicide and we didn't do shit to prevent it. but even that's a long shot. the only people who do have a chance would be megan's ho ass family. they could go for a civil suit. but i aint gonna pay a fuccin dime. none of us will.
Can't you sue everybody for everything in america?

Even if we knew how were we going to stop her we don't have an adress (i hope)
LOL You guys worry too much.

ikke

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2009, 12:40:58 PM »
True, but let's remember what we're dealing with here. A 40-year-old obese handicapped psychopath, who chose dead ass Eazy E and Dr. Dre over her own children and thinks demons and angels fight for her soul on a daily basis. The only thing that worries me is that there are plenty of people out there just like her.
They should give people a license, idiot or non-idiot.
If you're a non-idiot you get to kill 2 idots a day

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2009, 12:41:40 PM »
They should give people a license, idiot or non-idiot.
If you're a non-idiot you get to kill 2 idots a day
I wish you ruled the world just for that reason.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blasphemy

« Reply #21 on: September 24, 2009, 12:43:15 PM »
lol I love how they aren't worried she'll kill her self, but that her death will result in something bad happening to them. lmao. Eh either way I don't give a fuck, and the family files a lawsuit, I'll just talk about pissing on the bitches grave at the trail.

Anyways, Dubb Just dropped some major retardation. Maybe now the post won't be as retarded. >.>

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2009, 12:43:40 PM »
:loco:

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2009, 12:43:44 PM »
and if anyone should worry it should be sik...i mean...it's logical right lol

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #24 on: September 24, 2009, 12:47:17 PM »
lol I love how they aren't worried she'll kill her self, but that her death will result in something bad happening to them. lmao. Eh either way I don't give a fuck, and the family files a lawsuit, I'll just talk about pissing on the bitches grave at the trail.

Anyways, Dubb Just dropped some major retardation. Maybe now the post won't be as retarded. >.>

another thing worth mentioning...so u ho ass muthafuccas can sleep tonight...is them civil cases are expensive. litigation could take years. chances of a civil case happening are slim.

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2009, 12:52:55 PM »
that bitch isnt the only person who has been told to kill herself on the internet, if she goes through with it thats her problem

ikke

« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2009, 12:54:43 PM »
that bitch isnt the only person who has been told to kill herself on the internet, if she goes through with it thats her problem
It's actually my screenname on some chats lol

Cali Climate

« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2009, 01:53:03 PM »
Look this is a fucking gentleman's lounge with cigars and scotch, if some bitch wants to waltz on in here she better show tits or be extremely fucking cool, meggan is fat, old, and a complete wackjob. of course she couldnt hack it in the long run.

Blasphemy

« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2009, 02:00:39 PM »
Look this is a fucking gentleman's lounge with cigars and scotch, if some bitch wants to waltz on in here she better show tits or be extremely fucking cool, meggan is fat, old, and a complete wackjob. of course she couldnt hack it in the long run.

Yeah cause Real Niggaz post on a the internet!!! IF YOU AINT A FUCKING G GET THE FUCK OFF THE BOARD!!! REPRESENT WESTSIDE!!!

::)

Sikotic™

« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2009, 02:17:02 PM »
haha.

Like I said in that thread where Trey was crying about his bitch attempting to kill herself. Let that bitch die if she really wants to.

If Crocodile Cunter can't handle the fact that Dubcc knows she's a crazy bitch (I think everybody expressed their opinions on her before this) and she can't handle it......well, bon voyage.

.....But I say that with love, baby. I know you're reading this  :-*

THA SAUCE HOUSE