Author Topic: you guys pushed her until...  (Read 766 times)

Floydness

Re: you guys pushed her until...
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2009, 02:34:34 PM »
I know she wasnt all there before this, but still.. this is on some other shit.. shes actually on the hunt for peoples personal info and she actually got it ( I honestly thought she too retarded to pull off some shit like that) but u never know whos sitting behind a computer screen.. One of the lessons ive learned in life from personal experience, dont...fuck...with...people.  Some of them are wackjobs.  :loco:

ikke

« Reply #31 on: September 24, 2009, 02:35:40 PM »
I know she wasnt all there before this, but still.. this is on some other shit.. shes actually on the hunt for peoples personal info and she actually got it ( I honestly thought she too retarded to pull off some shit like that) but u never know whos sitting behind a computer screen.. One of the lessons ive learned in life from personal experience, dont...fuck...with...people.  Some of them are wackjobs.  :loco:
The europeans are safe  ;D
any plane with her in it will crash

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #32 on: September 24, 2009, 03:21:40 PM »
Hilarious shit.

and if anyone should worry it should be sik...i mean...it's logical right lol
LMAO, word up.

Sik I'm scared for you nigga. Hopefully it'll all end clean. LMFAO!!

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #33 on: September 24, 2009, 03:43:30 PM »

that bitch aint got shit. NOTHING. ok she had nik's address WOW i guess she's unstoppable hahahah. it was like common knowledge. And even if she knew everything about us she still couldnt do shit. That fuccin fat piece of shit is in a wheelchair..she's schizophrenic..she's diabetic..she's obese..she can barely finish a fuccin sentence. come on...let's call a spade a spade. i would literally die laughing if that fat bastard came knoccin on my fuccin door.

Floydness

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2009, 03:48:26 PM »
^^ u have a point but still, u never know.  :-\

Blasphemy

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2009, 03:52:51 PM »
^^ u have a point but still, u never know.  :-\

If Lady Q appeared at C-Blues house, I'd give the bitch a Nobel Peace Prize.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #36 on: September 24, 2009, 04:16:08 PM »
Only on dubcc

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: September 24, 2009, 04:16:58 PM »
Crocodile Cunter is working with Aftermath and Ruthless Records. She's too busy to come at us.

As a matter of fact, I know she is so busy with her life that I dare her to come up with any of my information. Here that Meggan? I dare you to find my location!

Good luck, Croc Cunt.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: September 24, 2009, 05:15:07 PM »
lmao everytime I look at muhfuckas name on here I literally start to laugh, I cant believe u have a little pic of eliors mom on ur profile u crazy fuck lol

Muhfukka

« Reply #39 on: September 24, 2009, 05:16:16 PM »
lmao everytime I look at muhfuckas name on here I literally start to laugh, I cant believe u have a little pic of eliors mom on ur profile u crazy fuck lol
that i do

Floydness

« Reply #40 on: September 24, 2009, 05:24:39 PM »
jesus christ on a stick lol

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #41 on: September 24, 2009, 06:09:01 PM »
that i do

ha! this is fuccin priceless

Blasphemy

« Reply #42 on: September 24, 2009, 06:38:44 PM »
that i do

Speakin on Avatars, Well C-Blue you used to have the Eazy E thing until Lady Q had one, since shes gone, thought about putting it back? lol

Jaydc555

« Reply #43 on: September 24, 2009, 10:59:52 PM »
True, but let's remember what we're dealing with here. A 40-year-old obese handicapped psychopath, who chose dead ass Eazy E and Dr. Dre over her own children and thinks demons and angels fight for her soul on a daily basis. The only thing that worries me is that there are plenty of people out there just like her.
Thats the key  demographic for Oprah

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #44 on: September 24, 2009, 11:02:02 PM »
that i do

Speakin on Avatars, Well C-Blue you used to have the Eazy E thing until Lady Q had one, since shes gone, thought about putting it back? lol

i might...theres always hope