Author Topic: ?  (Read 3193 times)

shreibster

Re: DAZ SPEAKS ON PUBLIC ENEMIEZ CD'Z FOR SALE SEND MONEY ORDERS RITE NOW!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 10:29:46 AM »
fuck it don't ship them daz let the haters hate and be left out

i was at the VIP in Long Beach the other day and they were completely sold out..... dude at the counter said Daz should be dropping off more on Saturday

anyone want me to pick them up a copy  8)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2009, 10:32:13 AM »
i dont understand how daz is gon keep his fans (who have declined over the years)
i mean he had FANS complainin that he took their funds thru PAY PAL ORDERS
thats some low down type of deal....he ruined his rep so many times, the fans are mad and will speak on it
how can he be mad when he did what he did? lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 10:35:41 AM »
fuck it don't ship them daz let the haters hate and be left out

i was at the VIP in Long Beach the other day and they were completely sold out..... dude at the counter said Daz should be dropping off more on Saturday

anyone want me to pick them up a copy  8)

i do  :D :D
how much?

V2DHeart

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 10:41:35 AM »
i dont understand how daz is gon keep his fans (who have declined over the years)
thats some low down type of deal....he ruined his rep so many times, the fans are mad and will speak on it

Exactly what I was trying to say, but not in a confronting manner. Didn't merit a mouthful from Daz. If you question anything, or even dislike some of his music or experimental periods, then you get a childish "fk y'all" or "fk u, succ a dicc" etc. I was a huge Daz fan when he first started DPG Recordz, but from him being able to be on the internet, and interact with fans and the public, it's put me off him more as a person, even though I still find his music dope. I'm in no way a hater but I don't want to line the pockets of a man who doesn't respect his fans who are actually eager in buying his album.. A few people have said "what, no paypal"? Which indicates they have an interest to purchase it. Why would Daz wanna say fk them?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2009, 10:57:02 AM »
yeah if you cant take the GOOD, BAD, UGLY n this the muzik bidness...you wont last
(isnt it weird ever since he started doin shady bidness, hes been on the decline?) lol
why would a fan lie in sayin he ordered his cd thru daz but didnt recieve it?
and it was more than 1 fan, so it is what it is
but i feel what your sayin

Exactly what I was trying to say, but not in a confronting manner. Didn't merit a mouthful from Daz. If you question anything, or even dislike some of his music or experimental periods, then you get a childish "fk y'all" or "fk u, succ a dicc" etc. I was a huge Daz fan when he first started DPG Recordz, but from him being able to be on the internet, and interact with fans and the public, it's put me off him more as a person, even though I still find his music dope. I'm in no way a hater but I don't want to line the pockets of a man who doesn't respect his fans who are actually eager in buying his album.. A few people have said "what, no paypal"? Which indicates they have an interest to purchase it. Why would Daz wanna say fk them?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2009, 11:53:29 AM »
yeah if you cant take the GOOD, BAD, UGLY n this the muzik bidness...you wont last
(isnt it weird ever since he started doin shady bidness, hes been on the decline?) lol
why would a fan lie in sayin he ordered his cd thru daz but didnt recieve it?
and it was more than 1 fan, so it is what it is
but i feel what your sayin

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2009, 03:15:25 PM »
i wonder how many people have already sent money orders for the cd?...that sucks real bad if they wont get the cd, or even worse not get their money back.
before daz decided to not sell the cd's anymore, i was going to send a money order shortly, luckily i didnt send it straight away, or else i wouldve lost that money for sure.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 03:22:55 PM by ironmike »

Da Nard

• 'G'
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2009, 04:10:18 PM »
Hey Big Daz Dilly,

There are fans worldwide who want to get Public Enemiez on a real CD with artwork and liner notes - how can we get the hookup?

Please get the CD on amazon and people will buy it. :)

the insert is blank its just the frontt cover n wen u open it its blank and the back of the insert it only says daz dillinger public enemiez.. 
 heres is the back cover of the case ..... sorry dont have a scanner so i just wrote it out......
01. you let me down feat. latoiya williams
composer d.arnaud, e.daniels, i.jhonson
produced by daz dillinger & I.V

02.tell me wat u got
composer d.arnaud, e.daniels, p.brookes, i.jhonson
produced by daz dillinger & soopafly co. produced by I.V

03.life stagez

04.lnuthinz gonna stop me feat. los
composer d.arnaud, h.moore, i.jhonson

05.2nd to none
composer d.arnaud, e.daniels, i.jhonson, c.mayfield

06.tear drops
composer d.arnaud, c.broadus, i.jhonson
produced by snoop dogg

07.in my neighborhood feat. los
composer d.arnaud, h.moore, c.mcswain, i.jhonson

08.muchiez 4 ya love feat. nicole wray

09.my #1 girl feat. los
composer d.arnaud, h.moore, e.daniels, i.jhonson

10.the baddest b*tch feat. chris starr
composer d.arnaud, h.moore, e.daniels, i.jhonson

11.meet me @the strip club
composer d.arnaud, e.daniels, d.james
produced by daz dillinger & dj funky darryl james

12.public enemiez
composer d.arnaud, e.daniels, i.jhonson h.moore

Paranoia will destroy ya!!!

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2009, 07:43:49 PM »
Re: DAZ SPEAKS ON PUBLIC ENEMIEZ CD'Z  FOR SALE SEND MONEY ORDERS  RITE NOW!!!!!

is daz talkin about himself in third person?

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2009, 08:13:27 PM »
dats real daz?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2009, 08:45:06 PM »
remember what Daz did with Makaveli and Dillinger before buying anything from him ppl
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

BIGWORM

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2009, 09:32:03 PM »
I ain't down with payin' for digital downloadz, because I'm a cd collector.

I got this album off the net and i'll support it by bumpin it in my ride and making my homiez/friendz aware of this album and DAZ.

Daz is a very talented rapper and is a millionaire so I doubt he care about you haters on this board.

If I see this album in the stores or on a website that I dealt with like www.cduniverse.com I will cop it.

*Ship me a copy for free DAZ!

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2009, 09:53:23 PM »
Daz is a very talented rapper and is a millionaire so I doubt he care about you haters on this board.
A millionaire? Ahaha, don't exaggerate things. Besides he cares obviously because he got hurt like a bitch...grown man hurt over some internet comments? That's just pathetic. Daz would have a chance to be a millionaire if he had any business mind but obviously he has shown he has none.

G-Funk

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2009, 09:58:12 PM »

um, he lives in an apartment. No lie.

V2DHeart

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2009, 02:19:28 AM »
I ain't down with payin' for digital downloadz, because I'm a cd collector.

I got this album off the net and i'll support it by bumpin it in my ride and making my homiez/friendz aware of this album and DAZ.

If I see this album in the stores or on a website that I dealt with like www.cduniverse.com I will cop it.

*Ship me a copy for free DAZ!

LOL. Don't make a fool of yourself

To be real honest for a second though, who has actually hated here to be labelled a hater??? No one has called him wack, no one has questioned his talents as a rapper or producer, whereas a hater would actually hate EVERY aspect of him, but that hasn't been evident at all on this thread so people should just sussshh on the "hater" reply rubbish because it's not even about that... This is about the testimony's of people being ripped off, and due to the past, people will be a bit hesitant to send cash out, especially in 2009, and what will he do to those who have already sent cash out now that he's refused to sell the CD's?
He conducts business amateurishly, and sometimes disgracefully. What? He can put an album on I-Tunes, Amazon etc. for MP3 download, but can't create a secure, and protected payment method such as PayPal for the fans to kill any uncertainty?? Absolutely ridiculous... Work with the fans, get their input, build on trust and development as an artist since he's working more at the fans level as an indie artist... Spitting the dummy out and conducting himself childishly towards "HIS" fans whenever he can't handle any constructive criticism will only further damage his reputation

I love his music, but from a personal stand point, I'd like to see him act more professional with dignity when he's trying to be businessman as well as rap artist, and I would like to see him actually conduct an interview or youtube video without trying to convince us of some 'hard' image by always having to be rolling weed, or smoking blunts, or doing interviews in a steam room to create the effect of 'too much smoke' to 'impress'. It's cringing at times and reminds me of what kids to to act hard... So what I guess I'm saying is - I wish Daz can grow up because he's talented as fk, both on boards, and Mic, and not only will it benefit us, but it can open doors for him too. Amaru, Dre, Warren G, and others who see him as immature or unreliable may be willing to work with him, which would be a god sent
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>