Author Topic: ?  (Read 3225 times)

hrsmn_london

Re: DAZ SPEAKS ON PUBLIC ENEMIEZ CD'Z FOR SALE SEND MONEY ORDERS RITE NOW!!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2009, 02:54:19 AM »
Daz is a fake, a pretendo...

Fuck him.

Weak artist since 1997.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2009, 03:15:31 AM »
fuck them haters....

i agree wit dude... i got my CD collection, so i dont pay for downloads. ive been bumpin the traccs from this album and i want a CD for my collection. its a banger- so it would be nice to see it on AMAZON, CDUNIVERSE, BESTBUY.

hook it up- i will buy it

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2009, 10:39:33 AM »
the funny thing about all this shit is, that daz still has groupies, but they chose to hide :laugh:

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2009, 10:51:28 AM »
daz gotta be 40 fuckin years old still actin like a lil kid...

hey daz i'm downloadin your shit for free and i'm gonna post it for the rest of the world too.

until i get my makaveli and dillinger or my $50 refund from you i'm gonna keep sendin out links to your album...you're a fuckin joke grow the fuck up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2009, 10:56:39 AM »
Daz--

When's the new Soopafly album droppin?  That's what peeps around dubcnn are really checking for these days.  Everyone on here greatly respects Soopafly.  Why don't you have Fly on any of your albums anymore?  That'd get you some great sales.

lmao

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2009, 11:40:33 AM »
daz fuck the haters & the crying bitches 8)

EFFeX

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2009, 12:06:27 PM »
the funny thing about all this shit is, that daz still has groupies, but they chose to hide :laugh:

What is your definition of a "groupie".

I'm a FAN of Daz's music and that's where it ends. He continues to drop music for the fans on a regular basis and is always trying something new. If you aren't feeling his music, why even comment?

Daz, it's the haters that speak the loudest in these threads, don't sweat them homie. A lot of people here still support the DPG movement.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2009, 12:08:11 PM by EFFeX »

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2009, 02:05:19 PM »
Mr.Dillinger, will you print 8-track versions of your latest album? If you will, I'd like to have two of them. Also how much would be the shipping to North Pole (I live in an igloo)?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Al Bundy

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2009, 02:07:42 PM »
Mr.Dillinger, will you print 8-track versions of your latest album? If you will, I'd like to have two of them. Also how much would be the shipping to North Pole (I live in an igloo)?

LMAO

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2009, 02:08:31 PM »
Daz is a fake, a pretendo...

Fuck him.

Weak artist since 1997.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Okka

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2009, 03:10:45 PM »
i dont understand how daz is gon keep his fans (who have declined over the years)
i mean he had FANS complainin that he took their funds thru PAY PAL ORDERS
thats some low down type of deal....he ruined his rep so many times, the fans are mad and will speak on it
how can he be mad when he did what he did? lol

I thought most of the people got their money back?

lawz2760

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2009, 03:39:47 PM »
^^ I dont think anyone got their money back

I remember once Daz said kurupt stole the money from the people when he ran off to death row the last time
Do you need a credit card for internet orders? Check this out for Low Interest Credit Cards and great card offers, check out my site.

http://lawz2760.newcreditapplications.com/

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2009, 04:41:27 PM »
i dont understand how daz is gon keep his fans (who have declined over the years)
i mean he had FANS complainin that he took their funds thru PAY PAL ORDERS
thats some low down type of deal....he ruined his rep so many times, the fans are mad and will speak on it
how can he be mad when he did what he did? lol

I thought most of the people got their money back?

FALSE

dont believe what anyone says, they didnt get their $$$ back
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

V2DHeart

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2009, 04:48:29 PM »

What is your definition of a "groupie".

I'm a FAN of Daz's music and that's where it ends. He continues to drop music for the fans on a regular basis and is always trying something new. If you aren't feeling his music, why even comment?

Daz, it's the haters that speak the loudest in these threads, don't sweat them homie. A lot of people here still support the DPG movement.

I've probably typed the most words in this thread, and I have purchased almost his entire catalouge of work, and duplicate copies of many albums. I'm just not too enthusiastic about his cringing 'attempt to impress' on youtube videos and attitude towards questionable fans who quite rightfully so have the right and display the right to question certain actions from him. He's almost 40, and besides the childish rants to fans who criticise his lack of professionalism, he's up posting youtube videos of him in saunas and steam rooms with blunts tryna to create the effect that he's "smoked a ton of weed"... It's about as embarrassingly sinful as a kid running around with a BB gun around the back of the street amongst other kids thinking he's "gangsta".

He needs to grow up. His juvenile attitude is the cause of why Afeni & Amaru refuse to work with him, and why Dre doesn't want anything to do with him. Dre has worked with all his former protege's such as Snoop, Xzibit, Nate Dogg, Kurupt etc. but wont with Daz. His favouritism in people is changeable, as shown in many interviews over the years, and it's a shame because he has a massive amount of talent, hence why I buy his albums, but he really needs to grow up, and quite the frontin hardman act on the internet, chill out, and demonstrate some integrity towards his fans, peers and people who helped him from back in the day
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Jaydc555

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2009, 05:00:49 PM »

Ironic coming from a dr.dre groupie.An artist and producer who puts out music as often as glaciers move miles