Author Topic: ?  (Read 3223 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DAZ SPEAKS ON PUBLIC ENEMIEZ CD'Z FOR SALE SEND MONEY ORDERS RITE NOW!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2009, 10:49:21 AM »
he doesnt live out here does he? lol

lol at daz saying he doesnt need the money. youre the biggest joke i ever seen. i preordered your bullshit cd from 101 distribution a while back and didnt get a damn thing, not even a refund. daz youre a fraud and no ones checking for you in california so you should just move out of the country and try and restart your rap career somewhere else then come back as a new artist. you have a better chance of succeeding that way.

i gave you a chance to redeem yourself in this thread but you balked at my proposal.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=226535.msg2296098#msg2296098

so fuck you nigga you better think about opening a laundry mat or something because youre about to starve if music is your profession
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2009, 11:24:34 AM »
the funny thing about all this shit is, that daz still has groupies, but they chose to hide :laugh:

What is your definition of a "groupie".

I'm a FAN of Daz's music and that's where it ends. He continues to drop music for the fans on a regular basis and is always trying something new. If you aren't feeling his music, why even comment?

Daz, it's the haters that speak the loudest in these threads, don't sweat them homie. A lot of people here still support the DPG movement.
i'm referring to those that get all offended when the truth is revealed

Jimmy H.

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2009, 12:31:48 PM »
Who the fuck paid 50 dollars for that "Makaveli & Dillinger" shit?
You think 50 bucks is bad? I think there were people who actually paid 500 dollars for it when it was first being sold for that price. Anyone else remember that?

Okka

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2009, 02:14:22 PM »
You think 50 bucks is bad? I think there were people who actually paid 500 dollars for it when it was first being sold for that price. Anyone else remember that?

I'm a big Dogg Pound fan, i got over 60 DPGC albums but i would never pay 500 fuckin dollars for a CD. I guess the ones who paid that much are those crazy Tupac fanatics who will do anythin' for an unreleased track from him, but it's whatever though. I'd never pay so much for a CD, some people might though.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2009, 02:27:16 PM »
I ended up getting it from Toon for a pretty good price. I forget how much but it was a lot cheaper than what they were advertising it as. Toon was the shit! I know at least a couple folks who bought stuff from him and he always had some pretty good and fairly rare DPG releases (DPG version of "Against The Grain", D&YG maxi-single, etc) and had reasonable prices.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2009, 04:22:18 PM »
fuck the fat crack head, i would not send money he still owes me 50dollars, he will take your money and not send you anything, hes the biggest fraud out there, yous must be mad to send him money. fuck daz
+1 +1 +1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2009, 04:24:37 PM »
dante and jermaine
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2009, 04:25:44 PM »

i did. and i was a freshman in college so i actually bypassed EATING A WEEKS WORTH OF MEALS FOR THAT ONE. that's what bein a fan can do to you.

FUCK YOU DAZ.

+1

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2009, 04:27:01 PM »
2000 ppl including one of my close buddies

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2009, 06:21:07 PM »
and smh @ lazoo, the bitch gets all wet as soon as there´s a possibility that someone from dpg might read his posts, secretly hoping that the twinz would still drop one day
your mother gets all wet when she's choking in my dik ;)

Jangalang

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2009, 10:58:43 PM »
im bootleggin yo shit nigga http://depositfiles.com/en/files/vbjkaowv1

Liqq2ThaFonk

« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2009, 11:50:04 PM »

anybody who fucking paid 50$ for a fucking CD deserves to get ganked.

damn, some people are just so fuckin stupid..to actually buy a CD for 50$ just for some new 2pac shit? Must be one of those crazy 2pac fanatics in Germany or some shit that wasn't even alive or even listened to hip-hop in '96 but were just told to dickride the hell out of 2pac cuz it'll get them some sorta respect amongst their peers..

smh..50 for a CD?

weirdoz

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #72 on: September 28, 2009, 12:01:34 AM »
and smh @ lazoo, the bitch gets all wet as soon as there´s a possibility that someone from dpg might read his posts, secretly hoping that the twinz would still drop one day
your mother gets all wet when she's choking in my dik ;)

mama jokes ?? your comebacks are weaker than snoops latest albums. don´t try to tell jokes, you´re the fucking joke here. and have been since gangstaville days , and will remain a joke a long, long time after the day you hang yourself ,when you finally realize what a fucking clown you are.

and the twinz.

the. album. is. not. dropping. ever.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: September 28, 2009, 01:35:46 AM »
stop crying, fag.got  ;)

V2DHeart

« Reply #74 on: September 28, 2009, 02:35:50 AM »

anybody who fucking paid 50$ for a fucking CD deserves to get ganked.

damn, some people are just so fuckin stupid..to actually buy a CD for 50$ just for some new 2pac shit? Must be one of those crazy 2pac fanatics in Germany or some shit that wasn't even alive or even listened to hip-hop in '96 but were just told to dickride the hell out of 2pac cuz it'll get them some sorta respect amongst their peers..

smh..50 for a CD?

weirdoz

$50 for a CD isn't that expensive considering it was sought after material requested time and time again from the fans.. Supply and demand will always triumph.. Original or rare Beatles LP's with rare songs on them sell for far more. Almost up to $2000 a piece, Elvis is no different. Iconic stars such as 2Pac who are in that same category are going to carry that comparison, so when you got a guy who comes out and says he's going to put out a raw, 2Pac EP, at a time when there wasn't much leaks, or unreleased material, and a time where the retail releases were heavily remixed the wrong way people will gladly pay, what would be considered a cheap $50. No one deserves to get ripped off because they are willing to pay the money asked, when others will just fence sit and wait for leaks, just as with any purchase. If people want to pay $5000 for a 2Pac Gold record award, or authentic poem page does that mean they deserve to be ripped off too? Whether it be writing, picture, or music, you can't always put a price on art
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>