Author Topic: ?  (Read 3194 times)

The Watcher

Re: DAZ SPEAKS ON PUBLIC ENEMIEZ CD'Z FOR SALE SEND MONEY ORDERS RITE NOW!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2009, 03:15:48 AM »
buying a cd off daz? haha. 2 words: makaveli & dillinger

the deathrow days are over, aint nobody trying to hear cracked-out-of-his-mind daz on a cd and paying daz $20 for it, when chances are shit wont even arrive. download the album and donate the $20 to a charity
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #76 on: September 29, 2009, 02:09:31 AM »
stop crying, fag.got  ;)

yes, one more massive attack from the wigger.stop even trying, you´re not insulting, you´re not funny.  sorry to remind you but you´re the one who´s crying himself to sleep every night because you´re not from LA and warren g doesn´t answer to your love letters. you´re awfully quiet everytime someone post´s the photoshopped twins album cover with your face in it

and yeah, it was dumb fuck named jermaine that paid 500 for makaveli & dillinger. it was hilarious

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: September 29, 2009, 03:55:47 AM »
stop crying, fag.got  ;)

yes, one more massive attack from the wigger.stop even trying, you´re not insulting, you´re not funny.  sorry to remind you but you´re the one who´s crying himself to sleep every night because you´re not from LA and warren g doesn´t answer to your love letters. you´re awfully quiet everytime someone post´s the photoshopped twins album cover with your face in it
i'm not the one attacking. ýou're the one who's got a crush on me, you fag. lol @ the face on that cover. i''ve never posted my pic on the net, stupid. thats just some random geek that nando googled to put on that mock cover for petey. but i'm sure you already know that.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2009, 03:57:30 AM by ironmike »

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #78 on: September 29, 2009, 04:11:15 AM »
stop crying, fag.got  ;)

yes, one more massive attack from the wigger.stop even trying, you´re not insulting, you´re not funny.  sorry to remind you but you´re the one who´s crying himself to sleep every night because you´re not from LA and warren g doesn´t answer to your love letters. you´re awfully quiet everytime someone post´s the photoshopped twins album cover with your face in it
i'm not the one attacking. ýou're the one who's got a crush on me, you fag. lol @ the face on that cover. i''ve never posted my pic on the net, stupid. thats just some random geek that nando googled to put on that mock cover for petey. but i'm sure you already know that.

crush , fag, mother. those are the only things you can come up with , and you still need to edit your post. would be easy to make a psychological profile out of those words you always repeat : a random geek living with his mother who´s got a crush on a warren g / twinz . and no , i´m not attacking you , i´m just giving you a punch when i pass by because you are the number one pinata of rap forums  . 

and yeah, i know the story behind the pic...yet you always vanish without a word when it is posted.

if you still have have some more pathetic comebacks in your sleeve, hop over to  the g-spot. but i suggest you keep your mouth shut and keep bumping warren and wishing you´d live in l.a.

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: September 29, 2009, 05:48:38 AM »
why would i bother going over to the g-spot to converse with some douchebag netbanger from the other side of the globe? thats the sad life you lead

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #80 on: September 29, 2009, 10:57:07 PM »
why would i bother going over to the g-spot to converse with some douchebag netbanger from the other side of the globe? thats the sad life you lead

yeah, i bet you don´t want to go to another section,  would be like when you go down the street to buy groceries , your whole neighborhood is laughing at you and pointing fingers. sorry to be the one to tell you, you live this net life, i´m just clowning you. 

other side of the globe? you still claim to live in l.a.??? lmfao. everyone knows you´re a kangaroo and that´s on the other side of the world , from every viewpoint.

Africandogg

• 'G'
Re: ?
« Reply #81 on: September 29, 2009, 11:28:26 PM »
This dude is str8 up lunatic. Keep ur music, we don't need it. Music is a want some1 will eventually release it whether u like it not.

Muhfukka

« Reply #82 on: September 29, 2009, 11:35:39 PM »
i wasnt going to buy this shit anyway but it seems like hes asking to get bootlegged

EFFeX

« Reply #83 on: September 29, 2009, 11:42:16 PM »
Why are people who aren't interested in supporting Daz's music out here writing long paragraphs about him? He's really bothering you guys THAT much that you feel the need to convince others not to listen to him? I don't blame him for not selling the project now, every time the guy posts on here it's hate. If your not feeling the music, that's fine, but why go out of your way to force everyone to see your point of view?

Kool Beenz

« Reply #84 on: September 29, 2009, 11:44:29 PM »
i bump Daz regularly but i would never buy his albums anymore

Public Enemies was a solid bootlegg

8)

Jaydc555

« Reply #85 on: September 29, 2009, 11:52:19 PM »
The only daz albums I bought were rrgb dpgc u know what im throwin up and so so gangsta.Those were the only ones I felt deserved money.No wait I forgot raw as well

Kool Beenz

« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2009, 12:07:39 AM »
last Daz i bought was this is the life i lead and DPGC you know what im throwing up

if you dont include dogg pound albums

ironmike

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2009, 02:54:31 AM »
yeah, i bet you don´t want to go to another section,  would be like when you go down the street to buy groceries , your whole neighborhood is laughing at you and pointing fingers. sorry to be the one to tell you, you live this net life, i´m just clowning you. 

other side of the globe? you still claim to live in l.a.??? lmfao. everyone knows you´re a kangaroo and that´s on the other side of the world , from every viewpoint.
sorry but you are the one who's leading a net life, wasting your time with looking up wherever i post to insult me,
which means you got nothing better to do, which is pretty sad. also i never claimed i was from LA, and aint you from europe...

V2DHeart

« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2009, 02:54:51 AM »
The reason is, is because he's laying down the foundations for possible scams (no Paypal, amazon etc.) given his previous record, confidence in Daz following through on "personal" orders isn't good, and when he bites the hands that feed him for simply commenting on that situation then yeh people will speak on it. There were a few on the thread when he said "fk y'all" who have bought a vast amount of his work. I'm through supporting his immature ass though. I'll let his sales and future support from the remaining fans do the talking
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #89 on: September 30, 2009, 05:26:44 AM »
Why are people who aren't interested in supporting Daz's music out here writing long paragraphs about him? He's really bothering you guys THAT much that you feel the need to convince others not to listen to him? I don't blame him for not selling the project now, every time the guy posts on here it's hate. If your not feeling the music, that's fine, but why go out of your way to force everyone to see your point of view?
you know that he makes these silly topics himself right?