Author Topic: Dana White Comments On Rampage Retirement  (Read 133 times)

"THE" MoSav

Dana White Comments On Rampage Retirement
« on: September 24, 2009, 01:44:07 PM »
“I just found out. Rampage first and foremost is a friend of ours and we really like Rampage…I am not going to get into the battle of who did what for who and all that stuff. We’ve done a lot for him and yes he has been there and fought. The guys come in here and that’s what they do, they fight. They are fighters. We give them fights and they make money, and we make money and that’s the way it works…Rampage is a grown man. He is acting like a baby right now but he is a grown man. If he wants to be in the movie business, Rampage, good luck to you man. I hope you make it big, and I am not being sarcastic, because Rampage Jackson is a guy that I actually like and Rampage Jackson is a guy that I know doesn’t always make the best decisions. I hope the movie thing works out for him, if that is what he truly wants to do and what he thinks his career is, I wish him all the luck in the world. I like Rampage, I have no ill will towards him whatsoever…We’ve got no problems. We are in the fight business, we make fights, that’s what we do. There’s always guys that are injured, guys that have conflicting dates, stuff comes up, movie roles… there is something every day…I have said this for years, there is one thing guaranteed when I get out of bed: bad stuff is going to happen today. It happens every day and its my job to deal with it.”

—Dana White, on The Carmichael Dave Show via Fighters Only, reacting to the open letter Rampage Jackson published on his official site yesterday effectively announcing his retirement

The Best of 3 Worlds

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Dana White Comments On Rampage Retirement
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 02:48:56 PM »
seems like rampage is bein a lil bitch