Author Topic: WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE  (Read 661 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE
« on: September 24, 2009, 09:44:23 PM »
I leave for some time, and now Queen is ran off the board, she's posting shit about 200 e-mail accounts, and she's my friend on facebook for some reason (I guess I saved her) and so she's talking shit on there, we now have pics on NIK's mom, and something about his 15 year old sister. God damn, I take a break from dubcc and all hell breaks loose. WTF?

???

herpes

Re: WTF IS GOING ON IN HERE
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2009, 09:46:26 PM »
Sikotic broke up with whoorider who is insane and she blamed elior for it and posted all his personal info.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2009, 09:47:29 PM »
OK, but I thought everyone knew Sik's and Whooriders relationship was a joke... right?  ???

herpes

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2009, 09:48:16 PM »
OK, but I thought everyone knew Sik's and Whooriders relationship was a joke... right?  ???

She thought it was real lmfao.  You didn't hear the voice mail she left him lol.  It's in one of these threads.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 09:48:58 PM »
OK, but I thought everyone knew Sik's and Whooriders relationship was a joke... right?  ???

She thought it was real lmfao.

OK... well... interesting... and how did NIK get involved?

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2009, 09:50:10 PM »
Yeah....I guess we weren't on the same page lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2009, 09:51:07 PM »

Truth be told I have no idea.  I guess no one likes the jew lol.

Muhfukka

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2009, 09:51:42 PM »

she just posted that shit to make it look like she could find it even though it had been posted on here before i guess

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2009, 09:52:59 PM »

she just posted that shit to make it look like she could find it even though it had been posted on here before i guess

Okay... this is all crazy. She's mad at Sik, and she takes it out on the Jew... wow... I remember that from history class.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2009, 09:58:08 PM »
I put her voicemails and talked to her on this webcast of mine with the link out there for anyone to check it out whenever they wanted to. She finally finds the link after like 2 months and goes all looney tunes.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2009, 09:59:38 PM »
Sikotic since you had some sought of weird relationship with her, whats the deal with her kids.  They gotta be ashamed of her.  Especially the hot daughter.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2009, 10:05:04 PM »
I leave for some time, and now Queen is ran off the board, she's posting shit about 200 e-mail accounts, and she's my friend on facebook for some reason (I guess I saved her) and so she's talking shit on there, we now have pics on NIK's mom, and something about his 15 year old sister. God damn, I take a break from dubcc and all hell breaks loose. WTF?

???

long story short...sikotic took advantage of the mentally ill...i know..i was disgusted myself

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2009, 10:06:40 PM »

???

long story short...sikotic took advantage of the mentally ill...i know..i was disgusted myself
lol basically.

Sikotic since you had some sought of weird relationship with her, whats the deal with her kids.  They gotta be ashamed of her.  Especially the hot daughter.
I think she explained on the board before that her kids got taken away from her a long time ago so basically they grew up with other family members or a foster home or something. I never talked to her about it but it sounds fucked up.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2009, 10:17:15 PM »
I put her voicemails and talked to her on this webcast of mine with the link out there for anyone to check it out whenever they wanted to. She finally finds the link after like 2 months and goes all looney tunes.

Man... weird... I knew this was going to end bad. But whatever... wow... should I now go into hiding, 'cause if I want a political career,this might hurt it... lol.

Sikotic™

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 10:23:34 PM »

Man... weird... I knew this was going to end bad. But whatever... wow... should I now go into hiding, 'cause if I want a political career,this might hurt it... lol.
Don't worry. We didn't see you here lol.

THA SAUCE HOUSE