Author Topic: All beef aside I am very concerned about elior  (Read 869 times)

herpes

All beef aside I am very concerned about elior
« on: September 25, 2009, 06:10:39 AM »
Someone should call his mom and ask if she is aware of the extent of her sons drug use, especially ecstasy.  We only do this because we care.

Elano

Re: All beef aside I am very concerned about elior
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2009, 06:24:18 AM »
Someone should call his mom and ask if she is aware of the extent of her sons drug use, especially ecstasy.  We only do this because we care.

DO YOU LIKE TO SEE YOUR MOTHER'S PIC ON THE NET ?

ikke

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2009, 06:28:33 AM »
Elano needs some attention I see...

Elano

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 06:34:41 AM »
Elano needs some attention I see...

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 07:21:38 AM »
Someone should call his mom and ask if she is aware of the extent of her sons drug use, especially ecstasy.  We only do this because we care.

Fuck a phone call, somebody should send her an email with links to all the threads where he talks about his drug abuse. She needs proof.

Elior, how much $ is it worth you that your mother won't find out the sad truth? I suggest you pay every member of this forum 100$ and we remain silent.

ikke

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2009, 07:23:25 AM »

Fuck a phone call, somebody should send her an email with links to all the threads where he talks with his drug abuse.

Elior, how much $ is it worth you that your mother won't find out the sad truth? I suggest you pay every member of this forum 100$ and we remain silent.
And to avoid all the math behind currency just give the europeans 100 euro's and the brits 100 quid.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 07:31:35 AM »
Someone should call his mom and ask if she is aware of the extent of her sons drug use, especially ecstasy.  We only do this because we care.

Fuck a phone call, somebody should send her an email with links to all the threads where he talks with his drug abuse.

And to avoid all the math behind currency just give the europeans 100 euro's and the brits 100 quid.

No problem, the jew can afford it. 1 or 2 weeks without a rave and drugs and he can bring up the money. That would be a hard lesson for him, but like Tom said, i only demand the money  because I am concerned about him. If Eliors broke he can't afford drugs anymore.
Hmm but on the other hand, Elior might force Roccy, Floyd and Lights into prostitution to raise the money for his addiction. Wait, I forgot he has a sister. I assume she would bring alot more than the whale
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 07:39:54 AM by Dr. Ján Ďtor »

herpes

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2009, 08:40:05 AM »

Fuck a phone call, somebody should send her an email with links to all the threads where he talks about his drug abuse. She needs proof.

Great idea, most parents refuse to believe there children are junkies.  The actual proof is what she may need to see in order to believe her son has a drug habit.  When she her own son bragging about his drug use he may finally get the help he needs.  Elior we do this because we care.

Floydness

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2009, 08:42:58 AM »
you guys wouldnt dare..  :-X  thats an all time LOW

herpes

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2009, 08:54:23 AM »
you guys wouldnt dare..  :-X  thats an all time LOW

Will you tell her for us ?  If you really cared for him you would inform his mother he has a serious drug problem.

Floydness

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2009, 08:57:24 AM »
ya ill be sure to pass the note along...  ;D

universe

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2009, 09:02:54 AM »
SHE PROBABLY DOESN'T RESPECT FLOYD.

Floydness

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2009, 09:06:30 AM »
^she actually does.

herpes

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2009, 09:06:59 AM »
ya ill be sure to pass the note along...  ;D

Laugh all you want but it will be awkward when his mother approaches you asking how come you let my son become a junkie.  Natalie your drug dependency will be outed as well.  So you might want to save face come clean and tell his mother.  Also tell James because his name will also be mentioned as well.  This isn't a joke natalie.

herpes

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2009, 09:09:43 AM »
^she actually does.

It will be that much more awkward and painful when it's an anonymous source that provides his mother with proof of his drug problem.  Natalie you have the power to save yourself, Elior, and James because the e-mail will be sent out.