Author Topic: All beef aside I am very concerned about elior  (Read 874 times)

Floydness

Re: All beef aside I am very concerned about elior
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2009, 09:24:33 AM »
^^ r u ok? like in all seriousness? LOL

herpes

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2009, 09:27:01 AM »
Keep laughing

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2009, 09:41:06 AM »
Keep laughing
She does not understand the powers of the Dub-Side.  She doesn't remember the "iSnitch" account that...well...snitched.. on the Dub to that emo forum a while back. 
Time for a change...bring it!

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2009, 09:53:44 AM »
Keep laughing
She does not understand the powers of the Dub-Side.  She doesn't remember the "iSnitch" account that...well...snitched.. on the Dub to that emo forum a while back. 
Fuck that nigga. He ruined a good thing lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2009, 10:22:35 AM »
Keep laughing
Fuck that nigga. He ruined a good thing lol.
Yeah

Kool Beenz

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2009, 11:14:06 AM »
Floyds a junkie herself

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2009, 11:17:19 AM »
Floyds a junkie herself
And we all know that junkies don't snitch on other junkies...unless they aren't sharing.  Then it's a whole new ball game.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2009, 11:21:25 AM »
LOL@proposing the idea of being a typical snitch faggot and acting like it's something respectable...............what kinda geek runs and tells someones mom that their son fucks with thizz? LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2009, 11:22:43 AM »
ya ill be sure to pass the note along...  ;D

Laugh all you want but it will be awkward when his mother approaches you asking how come you let my son become a junkie.  Natalie your drug dependency will be outed as well.  So you might want to save face come clean and tell his mother.  Also tell James because his name will also be mentioned as well.  This isn't a joke natalie.

a junkie is someone who is addicted to drugs, you stupid ass square, not someone who pops once in a while.................then again, u are the same pussy ass hick who claimed weed was ruining your life :-X

Kool Beenz

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2009, 11:22:54 AM »
LOL@proposing the idea of being a typical snitch faggot and acting like it's something respectable...............what kinda geek runs and tells someones mom that their son fucks with thizz? LMAO

and shrooms, and weed, and acid,

LOL

Muhfukka

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2009, 11:31:39 AM »
Someone should call his mom and ask if she is aware of the extent of her sons drug use, especially ecstasy.  We only do this because we care.

Fuck a phone call, somebody should send her an email with links to all the threads where he talks with his drug abuse.

Elior, how much $ is it worth you that your mother won't find out the sad truth? I suggest you pay every member of this forum 100$ and we remain silent.
And to avoid all the math behind currency just give the europeans 100 euro's and the brits 100 quid.

No problem, the jew can afford it. 1 or 2 weeks without a rave and drugs and he can bring up the money. That would be a hard lesson for him, but like Tom said, i only demand the money  because I am concerned about him. If Eliors broke he can't afford drugs anymore.
Hmm but on the other hand, Elior might force Roccy, Floyd and Lights into prostitution to raise the money for his addiction. Wait, I forgot he has a sister. I assume she would bring alot more than the whale
hahaha

herpes

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2009, 11:34:28 AM »

Laugh all you want but it will be awkward when his mother approaches you asking how come you let my son become a junkie.  Natalie your drug dependency will be outed as well.  So you might want to save face come clean and tell his mother.  Also tell James because his name will also be mentioned as well.  This isn't a joke natalie.

a junkie is someone who is addicted to drugs, you stupid ass square, not someone who pops once in a while.................then again, u are the same pussy ass hick who claimed weed was ruining your life :-X

No I never said weed was ruining my life.  I said it was a waste of my time and I got nothing from it.  But keep talking trash and insulting people b/c I will send an e-mail to your mother detailing your history of drug use and how you brag about to others.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2009, 11:40:19 AM »

No I never said weed was ruining my life.  I said it was a waste of my time and I got nothing from it.  But keep talking trash and insulting people b/c I will send an e-mail to your mother detailing your history of drug use and how you brag about to others.

"keep talking shit and i will tell on u!"

tom, do u reallly consider urself a respectable adult? LOL. real question

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2009, 11:43:55 AM »
im not going to send your mom anything, but i think that shit would be funny as fuck seeing as you still live with your parents and im sure they treat you like a little kid
« Last Edit: September 25, 2009, 11:45:35 AM by Muhfukka »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2009, 11:45:20 AM »
im not going to send your mom anything, but i think that shit would be funny as fuck seeing as you still live with your parents and im sure they treat you like a little id

for your info, im moving out, and im already very open with my parents, so they know ive fucked with shit before

but just the fact that yall take this shit to the level of stalkerism and getting involved in my personal life just goes to show how chilidishly gay some of u geeks are. not respectable by any means, and u know it too.