Author Topic: All beef aside I am very concerned about elior  (Read 870 times)

Muhfukka

Re: All beef aside I am very concerned about elior
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2009, 11:46:23 AM »
queen got your personal info, i dont think any of us did shit besides laugh at you. and not respectable hahahaaha yeah jew boy youre real respectable

herpes

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2009, 11:46:35 AM »
ya ill be sure to pass the note along...  ;D

Laugh all you want but it will be awkward when his mother approaches you asking how come you let my son become a junkie.  Natalie your drug dependency will be outed as well.  So you might want to save face come clean and tell his mother.  Also tell James because his name will also be mentioned as well.  This isn't a joke natalie.

a junkie is someone who is addicted to drugs, you stupid ass square, not someone who pops once in a while.................then again, u are the same pussy ass hick who claimed weed was ruining your life :-X

No I never said weed was ruining my life.  I said it was a waste of my time and I got nothing from it.  But keep talking trash and insulting people b/c I will send an e-mail to your mother detailing your history of drug use and how you brag about to others.

"keep talking shit and i will tell on u!"

tom, do u reallly consider urself a respectable adult? LOL. real question

Don't matter what I think.  What your mother is going to think is another thing.

ikke

« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2009, 11:46:56 AM »
im not going to send your mom anything, but i think that shit would be funny as fuck seeing as you still live with your parents and im sure they treat you like a little id

for your info, im moving out, and im already very open with my parents, so they know ive fucked with shit before
be honest, is the number one reason you're moving out because people are clowning you for still living at home?

Muhfukka

« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2009, 11:48:10 AM »
im not going to send your mom anything, but i think that shit would be funny as fuck seeing as you still live with your parents and im sure they treat you like a little id

for your info, im moving out, and im already very open with my parents, so they know ive fucked with shit before
be honest, is the number one reason you're moving out because people are clowning you for still living at home?
actually its the number one reason hes lying to us about moving out. typical jew

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2009, 11:57:52 AM »
yall are some serious fags for even caring about my personal life...see my "calling out tommy" thread. the end.

ikke

« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2009, 11:58:04 AM »

actually its the number one reason hes lying to us about moving out. typical jew
WHite people lie, that's why we've been in charge for a couple of centuries ;)
Guilt is for the weak

Floydness

« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2009, 04:30:14 PM »
I havent smoke weed in like months plus I dont do drugs...

ikke

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2009, 04:34:31 PM »
I havent smoke weed in like months plus I dont do drugs...
no replies means nobody cares

Floydness

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2009, 04:40:37 PM »
^^ posted for different purposes, I dont expect anyone to care.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2009, 08:55:07 PM »
^^ r u ok? like in all seriousness? LOL
Keep laughing
She does not understand the powers of the Dub-Side.  She doesn't remember the "iSnitch" account that...well...snitched.. on the Dub to that emo forum a while back. 
Fuck that nigga. He ruined a good thing lol.
:sign_werd:

kemizt

Reprise91

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2009, 08:57:27 PM »
fuk dubcnn

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2009, 09:13:02 PM »

kemizt

Roccy

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2009, 09:33:53 PM »
^she actually does.

It will be that much more awkward and painful when it's an anonymous source that provides his mother with proof of his drug problem.  Natalie you have the power to save yourself, Elior, and James because the e-mail will be sent out.

LMAO!

the piggy is mad.
how it really goes down..

herpes

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 09:36:42 PM »
^she actually does.

It will be that much more awkward and painful when it's an anonymous source that provides his mother with proof of his drug problem.  Natalie you have the power to save yourself, Elior, and James because the e-mail will be sent out.

LMAO!

the piggy is mad.

I thought floyd was your friend, you shouldn't call her piggy.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2009, 09:46:21 PM »
The first step is admitting you have a problem